Recoverd Memory Syndrome

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
Dick Dynamite

Postby Dick Dynamite » Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:28 pm

Wax wrote:i also get what you mean about cringing with that poem.

Subtle.

Trinity

Postby Trinity » Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:28 pm

...is it okay if i write songs inspired from your stories?

Um... okay I guess. Kind of weirds me out, but sure be my guest.

Trinity

Postby Trinity » Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:45 pm

:P
Last edited by Trinity on Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cirE

Postby cirE » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:32 pm

oh... wow

...this is really powerful stuff
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

0.21 6.78 3.31

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:04 pm

pretty sad that..... :cry:

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:33 pm

I remember hearing about Steve when I was in Chch....Him and I used to get on it together.....He was one of the first people we met when we moved to Chch...

:cry:
"Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est"

http://tnppodcast.libsyn.com/

cirE

Postby cirE » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:36 pm

One of the boys was in the cells at the time and the cops came in and sang, Steven Jenkins burnt up alive, do da do da. Fuckin inbeciles

:evil:
fucking hell
im so mad right now

0.21 6.78 3.31

Lentil

Postby Lentil » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:45 pm

Nothing to add except shit that was so sad :(
& Fuck cops are assholes!!

Trinity

Postby Trinity » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:49 pm

Yeah man Steve was a good dude. He was always suicidal though. He'd tried heaps of times before and failed. Guess this time he thought he'd do it good and proper.

The thing was, he was the life of the party for a couple of weeks before he died. We all thought he was coming right. :?:

Someone had ripped off a box of 40 oz bottles of rum and we were getting on that every day... Someone made a home tattoo gun and everyone would sit round at Williams St drinking rum and tattooing each other and themselves. (No worries about AIDS back then) :wink:

I got Steve to do a bit on my leg thru the hole in my tights just to see if it hurt. It hurt alright, so now I have a dot on my leg that Steve did.

One of the guys tattooed "Minor Threat" on himself but spelt it wrong and it came out "Minor Treat". HE HE :D

Biff Bangle

Postby Biff Bangle » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:51 pm

Trinity wrote:One of the guys tattooed "Minor Threat" on himself but spelt it wrong and it came out "Minor Treat". HE HE :D

awesome :)

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:56 pm

Oh well, I'll slug back a half bottle of bourbon for ol Steve tonight...
Last edited by VietCongDeathSquad on Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cirE

Postby cirE » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:56 pm

Trinity wrote:I got Steve to do a bit on my leg thru the hole in my tights just to see if it hurt. It hurt alright, so now I have a dot on my leg that Steve did.

haha :)

One of the guys tattooed "Minor Threat" on himself but spelt it wrong and it came out "Minor Treat". HE HE :D

hahahahah that's awesome :lol:

mm if i ever get a tatt i might consider "minor treat" hahaha
seriously mmm

0.21 6.78 3.31

Lentil

Postby Lentil » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:00 pm

Someone made a home tattoo gun and everyone would sit round at Williams St drinking rum and tattooing each other and themselves. (No worries about AIDS back then) Wink

Sounds like Dudley road - I've got a tattoo on my wrist from a party there, done by Chuck and Semple. I know there are alot of Dudley Rd. tattoos out there :D

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:05 pm

Hehe...true re the tattoos at Dudley rd!

Shane Tui's 'Bus Stop' tattoo on his ass.... :roll:

Blowflys' pet names scrawled all over his arms... :lol:

the numerous 'SRH', 'Oink fuckin oink' tatts :oops:

Lentil

Dudley Rd. Tatts

Postby Lentil » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:14 pm

Blowflys' pet names scrawled all over his arms... Laughing

Yeah and Blowfly had the best pet names Smegma, Schincter(sp?) and Flower - on his hands too!
HaHa I had forgotten about Shanes' bus Stop tattoo with the arrow pointing to his anus :lol:

Future Shock

Respect

Postby Future Shock » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:32 pm

Respect that's all I have to say Respect to 'yall

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:44 pm

its funny how small this country is, some of my best mates used to go out with the girl that that Tui character is with now.

Trinity

Postby Trinity » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:46 pm

One night at Williams St we were all getting on it, and I got pretty wasted and crashed out. Got my eyebrows shaved off, my clothes spraypainted etc. A couple of the guys done a bottlestore, but one gets caught.

Next day his girlfriend gets me to go down the cop shop and ask if he's there. THey immediately take me in for questioning. Who else was with him? Who was at the party? Blah blah, I'm like, Dunno man I was wasted, look I've got no eyebrows, I've been spraypainted, does it look like I can remember last night?

The cop keeps asking me, eventually he pulls out this file, and it's got photos of all the punks and associates in town in it. He starts pointing at each one, Was he there? What about him? I just named some girls who I knew didn't have anything to do with crime. Then I started making people up, Craig, 6foot Punk from ChCH with a bright orange mohawk... Eventually another cop comes in and freaks out that I've seen their top secret rather out of date file and they let me go.

So Geoff was indeed in the cells, and we'd go round there at night and have shouting conversations thru the window. Yeah I think when Bazz and Cordy died the same guy was in the cells and they made him identify their bodies. And he was the one the cops sang to and taunted when Steve died... He was in there for a few weeks, then sent him off to CT I think.

Trinity

Postby Trinity » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:48 pm

Shane Tui is a legend. He used to stand on a chair in the White Hart and drop his pants, and show everyone his bus stop tat.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:51 pm

coincidince, that the guy that used to go out with Tuis g/f(i dont really know her) died teh same way as your mates Bazz and Cordy.

one year aniversary in a couple months, we are gunna have a massive piss up, that dude had heaps of mates.

altho im not keen on the nazi skins that came to his funeral.

SoapnSpikes

Postby SoapnSpikes » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:02 am

Trinity wrote:Shane Tui is a legend. He used to stand on a chair in the White Hart and drop his pants, and show everyone his bus stop tat.

i dunno maybe i missed something but wheres Shane these days??

I remember one incident i had with him in tariki in 88. we had been to a gig at the White hart, if i remember right it was Nazgul who had played. after the gig we piled into cars and headed back out to Tariki and obviously we were all well toasted by now.

anyhow Blowfly and shane had a bit of a fallout out at Tariki and it was getting a bit messy so i stepped in a threatened Shane with a bottle....he pulled out his knife and went for me so it was all on...

...well it wasnt really: i took off. i scooted off to me room and shut the door shane was behind me but didnt get in anyhow he had fun stabbing up my door with his knife all the same! :P

So i leapt out the window before he came in after me...i swear he was going to kill me...and i hid under the house! :oops: :oops: :oops:

its a shameful story i know

the next day we were all sober again and i bumped into shane as i was sneaking off somewhere (maybe hitching to inglewood) and it was all "hows it going mate" and "umm not a good idea trying to bottle me eh" or something along those lines and that was that :arrow: :wink:

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:11 am

Ehhh.Muchachos! y esta loco hombres n Tariki!!!

Lentil

Postby Lentil » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:35 am

Yeah at one point in Tariki we had an interesting mix of crass punx and skins. Which meant we often had heated arguements over the stereo :lol:
It was damn hard to get a Crass record near the stereo without a war breaking out. Dave nearly got his Crass record thrown into the fireplace a couple of times.

SoapnSpikes

Postby SoapnSpikes » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:39 am

VietCongDeathSquad wrote:Ehhh.Muchachos! y esta loco hombres n Tariki!!!

Ummm can you put that in broken english so i can undertand it... :wink:

actually i cant remember if the gig the night of the blowfly/shane tui/soapster+bottle incident was after a nazgul gig or a number9/whazzo ghotti gig.

actually i saw whazzo ghoti this year when they came to chch doing Clash covers. i went up to the singer and said i saw you guys at the White hart in '88 he seemed pretty stoked.

anyhows he dedicated a song to me, " the guy who saw us in 88": "straight to hell"...

not quite sure what to make of that hehe :P

SoapnSpikes

Postby SoapnSpikes » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:41 am

Lentil wrote: Dave nearly got his Crass record thrown into the fireplace a couple of times.

yeah one time i threatened Sledge with a brick to stop him chucking my crass lp into the fireplace :roll:

Lentil

Postby Lentil » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:37 pm

==
Last edited by Lentil on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:55 pm

I lost half of one of mine before I woke up. I was pissed off cos my bedroom was also the lounge at Dudley rd (so I usually had to wait til everyone had fucked off to crash out and thus save my eyebrows....). Fiona was always shaving peoples eyebrows off then finally, after months of her terrorising eyebrows everywhere, we caught her passed out and we decided to get revenge!

Chris Sticky Filth stopped us..... :evil:

SoapnSpikes

Postby SoapnSpikes » Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:38 pm

i remember one time some maori guy came to a party at dudley road and got real wasted and coma'd out. someone shaved off one side of his hair.

next morning i remember him cruisin around for quite a wee while blissfully unaware off his new hairstyle until he caught a glimpse of his refection.

he wasnt very happy :wink:

Trinity

Postby Trinity » Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:41 pm

next morning i remember him cruisin around for quite a wee while blissfully unaware off his new hairstyle until he caught a glimpse of his refection.

YEah I remember a story about someone going off to PD with I Fuck Chickens written on them.

Lamb

Re: my zine

Postby Lamb » Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:56 pm

Soap'n'Spikes wrote:hey has anyone here got copies of the zine i did in 89 and 90??!

is your name Dave by any chance?

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”