Curious like a whores ......

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
yuda

Re: NF criminals

Postby yuda » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:27 pm

Wellington White Soldier wrote:I never bragged about any of this, you left-wing nut.

Because I wasn't involved in either attacks, then you have no reason to try and blame this on the NF.

The media (run by Jews) are the ones who have said these crimes were perpertrated by the NF and its supporters.

Umm, yes you did.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:46 pm

Wellington White Soldier wrote:I never bragged about any of this, you left-wing nut.

look whose calling someone a wingnut aha

yuda

Postby yuda » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:50 pm

Wax wrote:

look whose calling someone a wingnut aha

Aww he's a sexy beast

it

Postby it » Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:22 pm

Wellington White Soldier wrote:
it wrote:Former Wgtn Rep and Central NZ Rep Nick Miller is awaiting trial for a serious assault with a baseball bat after he boasted about it on NZpolitics.com. The attack was on a group of Somali youths and involved about 8-10 skinheads according to witnesses. Miller also gave a detailed description on NZpolitics.com of a vanload of NFers running down a Maori guy in Otaki after an NF demo the day after the baseball bat attack.

And what was NFer Nick Miller's signiture on NZpolitics.com? That's right "Only through violence can the Jews be driven away." Yes "ProudEuropean", the NF quite clearly have "never been violent or tried to incite violence of any kind." Keen to dispute any of this?

I never bragged about any of this, you left-wing nut.

Because I wasn't involved in either attacks, then you have no reason to try and blame this on the NF.

The media (run by Jews) are the ones who have said these crimes were perpertrated by the NF and its supporters.

Then why did you put those posts on nzpolitics? Didn't you say "those Somali niggers asked for that hiding after first smashing my beer?". You also posted information about your rank in the NF, yet when TV One ran that story about you, Kyle tried to say in the papers that you didn't hold a rank in the NF. But Bolton said in the NF news that you did. Does anyone in that organisation know who does what. I mean, if the National Director and National Secretary keep making opposing staements, it really makes you wonder.

kittenslayer

Postby kittenslayer » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:52 am

phaedrus wrote:You'll notice we never invited any moronic rednecks to our punk/ska/hardcore site... we just mock them when they come...

exactly!!!

nazi hater 2005

Postby nazi hater 2005 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:52 pm

it wrote: You also posted information about your rank in the NF, yet when TV One ran that story about you, Kyle tried to say in the papers that you didn't hold a rank in the NF. But Bolton said in the NF news that you did. Does anyone in that organisation know who does what. I mean, if the National Director and National Secretary keep making opposing staements, it really makes you wonder.

Hey, that's not the first time a group Kerry Bolton is involved in has tried to get rid of skin heads once they are of no more use to them. Check this out-

NZ Herald 20.06.83

NAZIS, ZAP AND TRIM OUT

One of New Zealand's small but active ultra-conservative groups has expelled "nazi elements" and other extreme right-wingers from its ranks in an attempt to improve its image.
The group, New Force, has also expelled sympathisers of two Christchurch-based organisations, Zenith Applied Philosophy and Trim, the Tax Reduction Integrity Movement.
The national director of New Force, Mr B. W. Zandbergen, said last night that youths from the New Zealand Nazi Party had attatched themselves to New Force, giving his organisation a bad name.
As well, sympathisers of Zap and Trim had threatened to defect to the proposed new party of Wellington businessman Mr Robert Jones, unless New Force swung behind their free-market, laissez faire philosophies.

Wrong idea

"These people (Zap, Trim and the Nazi youths) have got the wrong idea of what New Force was about," Mr Zandbergen said in Wellington.
"It was useless to argue with them, so we have cut our ties."
Mr Zandbergen said New Force in future would be known as the Nationalist Workers Party, in order to identify it more readily as a party devoted to being an alternative to "world communism and world capitalism."
New Force, one of about a dozen groups active on the far right wing of New Zealand politics, was founded about 1980 after earlier unsuccessful attempts to form a local version of the British National Front.
One of its founders, Mr Kerry Bolton, who is now chairman of the New Force directorate, in December 1980 formed a New Zealand branch of what is known as the Church of Odin.
A paper published by Mr Bolton, seeking members for the Church of Odin, was strongly anti-Semitic, preached white supremacy and had the catchline "Odinism: The white man's religion."
Mr Zandbergen stood for Parliament for New Force in Western Hutt in 1981, on a platform which included repatriation of Pacific Islanders. He got 30 votes.
Last night, Mr Zandbergen said he hoped the expulsion of extreme right wing elements would help make New Force more respectable.
"When Bob Jones first announced the possibility of establishing a free enterprise party, this faction threatened to break with New Force, in favour of Jones, unless New Force made a commitment to the free market philosophy," he said.

Bob Jones

"These elements have been identified and expelled. Bob Jones is welcome to them."
Mr Jones was astonished last night when told of the comments made by Mr Zandbergen.
"I have had letters from these people (Trim and Zap) from time to time, but I don't know anything much about them," he said.
Mr Jones said his proposed party would not be right-wing. It would follow the principles on which the National Party was founded. He considered himself a liberal and did not support a laissez faire system.
"They ought to read what I have been saying about politics before they bring me into it."

[Ends]

The NWP allowed nazi skin heads to join in order to build up its size. The following year they dumped the skinheads and moved to Auckland, claiming they were trying to escape their 'boot boy' image. They didn't last long up there, and achieved little other than a bit of publicity for some leaflet drops in white middle class suburbs such as Pakuranga (there were almost no Asians in east Auckland then). One of their leaflets, titled "Had enough Whitey?" claimed that Taha Maori was being forced down kids throats at school.
I doubt Bolton's attitude to nazi skin heads has changed much. They've been used by Bolton and his mates in the past to build up their groups (such as New Force, Unit 88, Fascist Union and now the NF) and then dropped when they have no further use for them. They can have each other

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:59 pm

A paper published by Mr Bolton, seeking members for the Church of Odin, was strongly anti-Semitic, preached white supremacy and had the catchline "Odinism: The white man's religion."

Odin will fucking claim that bastard for using his name for his warped shit!
"Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est"

http://tnppodcast.libsyn.com/

nazi hater 2005

Postby nazi hater 2005 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:37 am

so Molloy and all you other fucks, is Kerry your home boy or what?
I mean you don't really have the same aims and he doesn't really like you right?

it

Bolton not the homie no more?

Postby it » Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:52 pm

nazi hater 2005 wrote:so Molloy and all you other fucks, is Kerry your home boy or what?
I mean you don't really have the same aims and he doesn't really like you right?

Not sure that Bolton is the homie no more. He's no longer National Secretary, looks like Anton Foljambe (NF founder from 1990) is back in that position.
I recently saw an article from a local paper in Wellington where Bolton spent 2 pages rambling on about the NF not being nazis and all the usual disclaimer stuff he goes on with. It's ironic really, as he has such a long history of writing and distributing nazi crap. Perhaps him no longer being Nat Sec for the NF is a coincidence, or maybe he realised that shit would hit the fan eventually and decided to bail. The NF haven't exactly been getting good press lately and there are so many photos in the press and on the net of NF members displaying their nazi shit. The younger guys do have the same aims as Bolton, he just lurks in the background and watches others cop the flak. I suppose the kids will get dumped by the old guard like Bolton. Fucking coward.

nazi hater 2005

Postby nazi hater 2005 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:41 pm

maby that explains why their shouting out all their Nazi crap instead of trying to hide behind Kerry's (rather shit) propaganda.

yuda

Postby yuda » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:22 am

nazi hater 2005 wrote:maby that explains why their shouting out all their Nazi crap instead of trying to hide behind Kerry's (rather shit) propaganda.

was it anton that got his arse kick and his printing press trashed by skinheads in the early 90's - I remember being told about years ago

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:40 pm

Probably was.

Regarding Bolton, it looks like he's either jumped or was pushed.

Over the last couple of days, every time I hear about the 'NEW DIRECTION' of the National Front I keep getting reminded of that scene at the end of Spinal Tap where they play to an empty audience and David St Hubbins says, "you are witnesses to the new birth ..of tap".

Just a thought.

You can expect a hell of a lot more aggro in the coming weeks as Kyle's brain explosion really takes hold. Miller is back in the fold, the firearm caches are piled high (apparently) and plenty of skin cars have been following people around recently.

Sounds to me like the NF may have realised the futility of its position and is hell bent on going out with a bang (and a whimper).

My internal communications with the Aussie scene suggests they can't distance themselves from this fast enough.
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

it

Postby it » Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:52 pm

yuda wrote:
was it anton that got his arse kick and his printing press trashed by skinheads in the early 90's - I remember being told about years ago

No, that was old school NZ nazi Colin King Ansell. He is a mate of Bolton's. Ansell set up a gang of nazi skinheads with an HQ in a factory space in West Auckland around 1997. They went public about it, inviting media along to photograph them and shit. Within a week they moved out cos every tough arse Maori gang paid them a visit saying basically 'move out or die'.
The nazi skins blamed it all on Ansell, smashed his printing presses and he went crying to the media saying the skins were out to start a war and that he was trying to point them in the right direction (by getting them to print nazi propaganda, logical isn't it?) to avoid such a thing.
Ansell then went on to start the Fascist Union, and passed over control to Kerry Bolton and Kyle Chapman. Now Bolton is starting to distance himself from nazi skins as they are proving to be a bit embarassing to him. I would hedge a bet that that is why he is no longer NF National Secretary.
Both he and Ansel are a couple of cowards. They set young people up in their various nazi groups, try to act respectable and then, depending on the situation they either boot out the young people or leave the group and diss it. They then repeat the whole useless cycle again and again. DNP, NWP, Unit 88, Fascist Union, National Syndicalist group (well, that one failed to attract anyone, but I thought it deserved a mention) and now the NF.

Anton Foljambe is just some lame dick who is a nazi but always refers to himself as a conservative publicly. He doesn't particularly like nazi skins either but tolerates them as they help build up the numbers and offer a bit of protection for him as he is no bigger than Malloy, just nearly twice his age.

yuda

Postby yuda » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:14 pm

Ahh, that's the guy, that story make me laugh evertime I hear it

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:17 pm

dont overlook that those unit88 fuckwits were just as much a rape club as the mob or the blacks

yuda

Postby yuda » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:19 pm

Yeah they were (are) scum

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:34 pm

One of the Unit 88 guys lives down here

Jason Barr

He just got out from serving a few months for his 6th and 7th DIC.
I saw him and his crew (2 males/1 female) at a gig at the RSA here last year. Toxic told them to 'pull their heads in' when they started yelling "Seig heil" and smoking pot inside. They live out in the burbs.
"Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est"

http://tnppodcast.libsyn.com/

it

Postby it » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:58 pm

nazi scum wrote:"Ansell set up a gang of nazi skinheads with an HQ in a factory space in West Auckland around 1997. They went public about it, inviting media along to photograph them and shit. Within a week they moved out cos every tough arse Maori gang paid them a visit saying basically 'move out or die'."
I Think this is Unit 88 youre referring to. Ansell did not set up the gang. After some of their lads bashed an Asian chick who happened to be going out with a 'maori gang' member they got paid a visit. After bleating all this stuff about defending the white race, call to arms and the like they backed down to a pack of scumbag rapists(ie BP and MMM).

Yep, Unit 88. Ansell was leasing the premises for them. Yeah, it's unlikely that he set the gang up, but he certainly got them a pad and financed their activities. I understand they got visited by a few different gangs or individuals, one such visit was on tv where a guy was interview two Unit 88 members when suddenly a couple of Maori guys appeared and gave the nazi skins some shit. The nazis kept saying something like "we're not racist", yeah right. Silly boys.

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”