Curious like a whores ......

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
ProudEuropean
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:19 am

Curious like a whores ......

Postby ProudEuropean » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:06 am

i am just curious as to what everyones big fasination is with the National Front i mean if you hate it so much then why not just leave it to do its own thing and you get on with yours???
I mean dont you think its time to grow up just a tad? :?: :roll:

ProudEuropean
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:19 am

Postby ProudEuropean » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:15 am

Anyone has the freedom to be able to do what they want on the net, I mean yay lets go make fun of someone because its so cool and we are hardcore
As i said grow up a tad aye

Stalin
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: Moscow

Postby Stalin » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:25 am

Everyone on punkas loves nazis, you invite us here by posting threads involving us .If you dont like us why dont you ban us =SIMPLE .Seems you like us as long as we post in line with punkas themes . :wink:

User avatar
M AS TE RM I ND
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:06 am
Location: Wellington
Contact:

Postby M AS TE RM I ND » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:33 am

No one bans you because you are good entertainment, and your stupid posts make me feel smarter. Atleast I know I ain't hating on a minority for my life sucking. I hate myself for that.
Image

JeffJack wrote:your from wellington, your enough funny to just say fuck.

User avatar
Bullion
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:14 pm
Location: Upper Hutt

Postby Bullion » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:36 am

ProudEuropean wrote:Anyone has the freedom to be able to do what they want on the net


does that also mean giving crap to whatever, whenever and whoever

User avatar
jacksraginghormones
Posts: 383
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:13 pm
Location: On the other side of the dividing wall
Contact:

!

Postby jacksraginghormones » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:39 am

Yeah, the Holocaust would never of happened if we just let Hitler do his own thing
_____________
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I suck
ha

User avatar
chrisbucks
Posts: 5691
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:39 pm
Location: Grey Lynn, Orkland
Contact:

Postby chrisbucks » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:08 am

ProudEuropean wrote:Anyone has the freedom to be able to do what they want on the net


that's what child porn traders say as justification to themselves as well. feel like part of that special club now?
‹Rob Anybody› yeh that is an implied threat... an almost threat, god you need to research what a threat is you spinless waterballon man


021 1458835
Image

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:06 am

ProudEuropean wrote:Anyone has the freedom to be able to do what they want on the net, I mean yay lets go make fun of someone because its so cool and we are hardcore
As i said grow up a tad aye


um...you're the one posting on our board, not the other way around.

What were you saying about compulsory logic-based subjects at schools Phaedrus?

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:30 am

Actually...the guy who posted this has a point, I've been away for a couple of days & just noticed that this forum is chocker with nazi bullshit.

*yawn*

ProudEuropean
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:19 am

Postby ProudEuropean » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:27 am

See without even knowing me use have already jumped to the conclusion that im a nazi? or that i am with the NF? what is it the name?? because im a proud european?

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:08 am

ProudEuropean wrote:See without even knowing me use have already jumped to the conclusion that im a nazi? or that i am with the NF? what is it the name?? because im a proud european?


fair call. sorry about that.

although, I do believe your choice of user-name may have been purposefully thought out to give us that impression. as I side, what kind of punk bands do you like?

User avatar
Maleficent
mama poopoo
Posts: 13110
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 2:12 pm
Location: KAITI FOR LIFE

Postby Maleficent » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:21 am

ProudEuropean wrote:Anyone has the freedom to be able to do what they want on the net, I mean yay lets go make fun of someone because its so cool and we are hardcore
As i said grow up a tad aye


If anyone has the freedom to do what they want on the internet, then they should be allowed to hassle each other, wouldn't you say?
Your statements applies both ways.

People have differing opinions. Alot of people here have strong ones where the National Front are concerned. This may manifest itself in the form of piss-taking, abuse and debate.
Time to grow up and realise this.

I don't know if you're deliberately trying to be ironic in applying sentiments to others when they also apply to you but if you truly believed in "freedom" on the internet then your complaints are rather pointless.
http://aotearoa666.com/

ProudEuropean
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:19 am

Postby ProudEuropean » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:25 am

well actually that is not the point i was trying to get across the point i was trying to get across is dont you guys think that use are just a little obsessed with the NF?

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:27 am

No. i don't think I'm a little too obsessed with the NF. Happy? Point proved? Hollow isn't it?

ProudEuropean
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:19 am

Postby ProudEuropean » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:27 am

Also i never said i was a punk either however i do like some ie; sex pistols dropkick murphys etc

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:29 am

ahhhhh...obvious contradictions, stupid username...your taking the piss eh? I'm really red-faced now, you got me :oops:

ProudEuropean
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:19 am

Postby ProudEuropean » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:30 am

Not really i was just wanting to know why you guys like to go on and on and on about the NF.Like there a bad thing or something i mean they havent harmed anyone as far as i can tell,they have never been violent or tried to incite violence of any kind

ProudEuropean
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:19 am

Postby ProudEuropean » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:32 am

taking the piss of what?
Last edited by ProudEuropean on Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
snuff
Information Highway Patrol
Posts: 11349
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 6:56 pm
Location: Vault 101

Postby snuff » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:32 am

what the fuck??

how is promoting rascism not violence?

havent harmed anyone? what about those somali cats in welly?
I guess you really need to ask yourself... What Would Graeme Do?

ProudEuropean
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:19 am

Postby ProudEuropean » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:34 am

Promoting racism??? how do they do this by wanting to put a stop to mass immigration??? iyou honestly think that is racism :roll:

ProudEuropean
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:19 am

Postby ProudEuropean » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:36 am

so i take it you think you know the whole story because 1 person has said it on the media??? Also what about the anarchist violent attacks on NF members in welly?

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:38 am

Yes. I alerady answered that one from my point of view for you. I actually agree with you, there are a few peopel on this forum who talk of nothing else & I do find it a little annoying sometimes coming to this section & finding it full of NF stuff.



Like there a bad thing or something i mean they havent harmed anyone as far as i can tell,they have never been violent or tried to incite violence of any kind


Try telling that to the family that lost their marae a few years back at the hand's of the NF's esteemed leader, try telling that to the Somali's that were beaten up by a guy who claimed to be heavily affiliated with the NF at the time (since disowned), try telling that to the kid that got punched in the head because Cale took offence to his banner on Oct 23rd last year .

May I suggest that if you're really seriosly curious & worried about this subject you do a little research into it first rather than asking people around here, i know I haven't got the time to go digging through the web to find links & articles to help you out. Sorry for that.

User avatar
snuff
Information Highway Patrol
Posts: 11349
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 6:56 pm
Location: Vault 101

Postby snuff » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:39 am

I notice that they are not eager to stop the immigration of white folk?

wow, people come from other countries to work and raise their families (i've never seen whitey cook drunks food at 3am on saturday morn) whoop de shit!! Ethnic diversity in our communities is a great thing!

YOU CAN'T FIGHT RASCISM WITH RASCISM!!!
I guess you really need to ask yourself... What Would Graeme Do?

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:43 am

Proud European. Are you affiliated with the NF per chance?

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:45 am

And what violent attacks in Wellington last year did you see?

ProudEuropean
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:19 am

Postby ProudEuropean » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:49 am

I may be and I also may not be.
and cale wasnt the one who insighted violence last year in wellington if i recall seeing and hearing correctly it was the exact opposite.Cale was beaten by more then 1 anarchist/leftist/socialist whatever he/they where and the reason why the immigration of white folk isnt being stopped by NF is because that is European Culture that is who we are

ProudEuropean
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:19 am

Postby ProudEuropean » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:54 am

And another reason i wont say if i am affiliated with Nf or not is because it would be far to easy to discriminate against me if i was, And would be far to easy to accept me if i wasnt for now i shall keep those details anonymous

User avatar
snuff
Information Highway Patrol
Posts: 11349
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 6:56 pm
Location: Vault 101

Postby snuff » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:55 am

YES CALE DID INCITE THAT VIOLENCE!!!

If he hadn't of grabbed and destroyed a sign that said 'Kyle Chapman should have been aborted!' he wouldnt have been pushed... And if he hadnt of retorted from getting pushed by grabbing the stick from a protesters sign and lashing out, then he wouldnt have gotten the smash....

SO FUCK OFF
I guess you really need to ask yourself... What Would Graeme Do?

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:56 am

ProudEuropean wrote:Also i never said i was a punk either however i do like some ie; sex pistols dropkick murphys etc


neither did I say you were - hence the :?:

run along & play now...this areas's for grown-ups.

ProudEuropean
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:19 am

Postby ProudEuropean » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:58 am

Snuff so because he broke a sign thats a reason to beat someone ???? ahahahah...... so much for the Love you like to rant and rave about so much, also far more violence happened that day when hundreds of anarchists or whatever they where tried surrounding like 8 people?? and a maori dude tried attacking a NF member and smashed the car of a Nf member?


Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests