PUNKAS'S BDAY LAST NIGHT

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
Matt

MbSp

Postby Matt » Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:20 pm

I'm in Mailbox Skipole.

Unless your use of the past-tense "were" means I got my sorry arse kicked out and just haven't heard yet...

scott penk

well

Postby scott penk » Tue Dec 03, 2002 5:05 pm

The shit-eating grin on Monkey's face when Blake briefly played the "Sweet Child O' Mine" riff at Valve

yeee ahh guns n roses dowg

big brown

Postby big brown » Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:20 pm

hey matt, i bet you were geetarist? amiright,oramiright?

donkeyscone

Postby donkeyscone » Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:29 pm

what a weekend.

New Faces met include the mysterious Bridget, the interesting deadbaby who we conned into getting us food in return for a couple of spots, and probably some more folks but I was far to fucked to remember faces, wait I met Jay which was nice, I was expecting some old paedofile looking dude.

I smashed my cell phone and a whole cap of oil burst in my pocket leaving a discusting brown stain, Lessons learned though!

I would like to say I wont be so wasted next time round but I will probably be more wasted.

I like bands.
it's just not a game if the other team does'nt want to play

Matt

Hmm?

Postby Matt » Wed Dec 04, 2002 12:39 am

Shack, is "weird little alien picture" some kind of penis euphemism???? That post certainly read that way...give or take it turningup in your wallet, that is.

And Jaws - yes, geetar = correct. I was the shmuck in the Reservoir Dogs t-shirt and "birthday girl" pink badge.

Miss DooM

sorry adi

Postby Miss DooM » Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:09 pm

sorry adi ..i had no idea what was going on.,,i dont even remember talking to you :\ well my leg is fucked i cant walk right but i have some handy pain killaz from what i can remember it was a good time //thank you matt!
also who was the girl who keept kissing me at the front when sommerset where playing?

Fiction & Falsehood

Re: PUNKAS'S BDAY LAST NIGHT

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:27 pm

this really was a fun gig, should have a 10 year reunion.

surprised i didnt post in this thread, but i dont think i made it home for a long long time.
even chrissy was home before me.
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”