PUNKAS'S BDAY LAST NIGHT

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
sophiee

PUNKAS'S BDAY LAST NIGHT

Postby sophiee » Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:03 am

Who went?? What did ya think of it???

Myself, i thought it was great, saw lots of people i havent seen in ages, had a great 'medatation' session with Jez Ricky Ally and Aaron, and listend to some fucking awesome music.

Only downer of the night was i lost my studded braclet thing :( but its ok cos i bought a new and 'improved' one (thanks ally 8) )

The Offbeats = fucking awesome, cover of 'Time Bomb' was fucking great.

Missing Teeth = i think they were better at the last gig at the stomach, although they were rad!

Now ive just got home and im eating crackers. Woo Hoo.

Wicked night,

Sophie

newnoise

Postby newnoise » Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:22 am

don't rub it in my face egghead.
i wish i went. stupid appendix. fuck it. i also missed camp. damn the.. rainbows or something.
official member of the carrie brownstein salivation crew

Miss DooM

yesterday?

Postby Miss DooM » Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:31 am

Last edited by Miss DooM on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fuzz

Postby fuzz » Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:51 am

*sigh* stupid almas appendix. and what am i doing jumping in your avatar alma????!!!

Gazz

Postby Gazz » Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:24 am

Pretty wicked gig, slightly dissappointing numbers though, i would have thought that with that good a line up people would be rushing the place, but still a fantastic night. Thanks to Matt for putting it on and cheers to everyone who didnt get violent when we asked them not to drink in the car park.
Sorry I'm late i was out spoiling my liver...

1337 PÛÑ|<

Postby 1337 PÛÑ|< » Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:32 am

twas an excellent gig, I met quite a few of you nasty netpunks.

Tanya

Postby Tanya » Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:14 pm

yay, that was so much fun, for so many reasons the bands, the people, it was my BIRTHDAY!!!!! :twisted: yay its still my birthday, im gonna eat cake now! birthday cake. :D
cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

1337 PÛÑ|<

Postby 1337 PÛÑ|< » Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:49 pm

tany, are you the one whose birthday girl badge i have???

please! someone help me, im at the sqaure, sitting at the big stone monument thingy where those roses are...

come talk to me or something coz im lonely and stranded and i need to contact bridget...

newnoise

Postby newnoise » Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:54 pm

fuzz, youre jumping for joy, because that was punkfest weekend and that day was just the best day.
i think i gonna hold this loss of gig against the general appendix race forever, im really quite gutted. as for riot girl, they should wait until i "accidently" smash a bottle over their heads. fuckwits.
hope everyones time was lovely, ill see you next year. (because i have no other appendix to stop me :twisted: )
official member of the carrie brownstein salivation crew

sophiee

Postby sophiee » Sat Nov 30, 2002 1:50 pm

Dead Baby, who the fuck were u?!? like what were u wearing/doing?! i never saw u..... i never saw Tany either? dang it. Or Ariana.......were u even there???

hehehe poor little alma and fuzz :wink: plenty more gigs to come!!

Sophie

1337 PÛÑ|<

Postby 1337 PÛÑ|< » Sat Nov 30, 2002 1:54 pm

i was the ONLY person with spikey hair there :)

if ya wanna see me can you come and pick me up? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze :D :D :D

adi

Postby adi » Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:10 pm

yep soph Ariana was there, her and bonnie hitched up from welly after catching the ferry over.
twas good fun, although i was in a crappy mood and in huge amounts of pain, to say the least, so i went home pretty early. oh well, there will always be more shows.
thanks matt, it was wicked

sophiee

Postby sophiee » Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:44 pm

Bummer i mustve missed her... :?. Im no good with faces...Adi were u alright? u looked in so mch fucking pain when you were outside? what happed man?? looked sore.. Dead Baby, i still cant think of who you are.... spikey hair?! can u be more specific?! Where are u now??

Sophie

Matt

Show

Postby Matt » Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:56 pm

Ahhh, that was great fun! Great to see people from Wellington, Auckland, Hamilton, Napier, etc - in fact, I think the Palmy folks were badly outnumbered. Some awesome sets played, and plenty of onstage carnage.

Adi - hope you're feeling better & does leaving early mean you missed So To Speak dedicating a song to you?

Deadbaby - that's MY frickin' badge! I was the 'Birthday Girl'...

Right, time to drive down to Wellington to do it all again!! Go Valve!

1337 PÛÑ|<

Postby 1337 PÛÑ|< » Sat Nov 30, 2002 4:06 pm

Sophie...

I had a tweedjacket with an 'england expoited' patch on the back, and a bunch of bolts through it, and my jeans had a bunch of patches and a doll with a mohawk

and i have blond spikey hair and black glasses.

sophiee

Postby sophiee » Sat Nov 30, 2002 4:26 pm

HITLER!! ohhh i saw you lots. damn it. i think i even saw you in a trolley at some stage?! hahahaha and i remeber standing next to you aswell. Wow, whacked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn, well next time i see ya i'll introduce myself!

Sophie

Tanya

Postby Tanya » Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:18 pm

Deadbaby you nearly poked my eye out with your blasted bolts, thoes things are a saftey harzard, and did you bring a lap top or somthing how r u getting on the net if your away from home? Sophie i think i saw you but i wasent sure so i didnt say anything, sorry.

Guess what, Its still my birthday, and theres 2 hours till my birthday party festivities begin, YAY. :D
cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

MC3PO

Postby MC3PO » Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:48 pm

oh man lastnight was only a warm up for tonight... and i'm not gonna be there she-it... i got a ride home with a truckie doing spots out of a v can, ha.. and i slept under that big digital clock(on the way out of town).. i stole this big canvas recycling bin from woolies to use as a sleeping bag.. tooo fukin hard out

(it was cold)

why does this only happen once a year????

luke//

thanx matt, nice to meet you at the bottom of the pit portia..

BigNanaJez

rah

Postby BigNanaJez » Sat Nov 30, 2002 7:21 pm

What a shame we didn't get to take our pants off a little more, what a shame I'm not in wellington right now... *sigh*

sophiee

Postby sophiee » Sat Nov 30, 2002 7:35 pm

Hahahaha well i dont have the slightest idea what you look like Tany, otherwise i wouldve sed something. I was the short one wth the green top and jean short things, i had my canvas bag which said 'FIVE DOLLAR FEE' on it. Well that was me. What do you look like?!?!?!

Sophie

PS - DeadBaby, i also dont get how your were on the net. You shouldve posted earlier and i culdve come and got u. moron :P

big brown

Postby big brown » Sat Nov 30, 2002 7:35 pm

i was there

the offbeats were tha shit! and so to speak were awesome. i have seen sommerset play alot better, but fuck they rule. and i missed missing teeth because of some drunken tripp'n fool!

so who here is from so to speak? and what member were you? cause that vocalist with the fro was saying something about this forum. i know burgers is one of the guitarists, which?

and just out of interest; if anyone here can remember i was the black haired red t-shirt with a rib cage on the front and 6ft8 on the back.

and who was everyone else??? i was feeling very strange because i was surrounded by all these people that i didnt know, yet i might know you from this board..... paranoiD.

i met monkey and i threw shit at leith. and from you discrition i remember you dead baby

[TeamPropagandhi]Mob King

Postby [TeamPropagandhi]Mob King » Sat Nov 30, 2002 7:37 pm

Did anyone dress up? I migth thhrow somehting togetherr
Make assassinations, not war!

sophiee

Postby sophiee » Sat Nov 30, 2002 7:47 pm

DUDE WERE U THERE TOO?! ahh i missed everyone it seems. i dont even think i saw u!? Man the offbeats were just awesome. i heart them!

Sophie

scrapaa

Postby scrapaa » Sat Nov 30, 2002 7:53 pm

its the guy who looks like he ate alot of burgers :)

sophiee

Postby sophiee » Sat Nov 30, 2002 8:12 pm

haha. i ate burger rngs last nite! i hate them!!

Sophie

big brown

Postby big brown » Sat Nov 30, 2002 9:25 pm

anyone else notice it was extra loud at the stomach? my ears are still ringing and its 9:15 on saturday. hope i dont have tinitus! that would suck

sarahsintheLBC

Postby sarahsintheLBC » Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:05 pm

yeh i noticed that it was alot louder than usual... took me ages to get to sleep afterwards.

I saw you deadbaby.. you bolts almost poked out my eye, and i almost tripped over your chain thing..

Most of the bands were good.. blake had a good set but hardly anyone was there. It sucked how most people got there just as the third band started. oh well.

Matt, thanks for putting on such a wicked gig and taking so much time and effort for us punks. Its rad.

Overall..good bands, good people, good gig and good fun.

sophiee

Postby sophiee » Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:42 pm

yeah thanks matt, your a fucking ledgend!

Me and 2 others were the only ones 'moshin' when blake were on, same as MBSP.

Was quite loud, ears stopped ringing now tho and yeah. W I C K E D.
Yeah DeadBaby i was rather scared when i stood behind you!! hhahaha. How did things go in the end 2 night? Did u manage to get to leiths or wat? Sorry i wasnt that mch help.

Sophie

Hungus Maximist
disgruntled funkester

Postby Hungus Maximist » Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:52 pm

i feel really bad that i missed the offbeats...

FUCK!

slaughter
C.U.N.T.

Postby slaughter » Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:46 am

dang, what happened to adi? she better be ok when she gets to aucks...

what song did STS dedicate to adi? 'i wanna make love to you" ?? or "marvin wears a fishermans hat" ??

oh well, sounds like it was a good night. dead baby, if your still down there, try not to wander round by the toilets in the square at night, people from palmy will know what i mean...
ImageImageImageImageImage
dclxvi wrote:i recently bought myself a bottle of canadian club, now i have a hole in a door to fix, and a broken lock to replace

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”