Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:37 pm
by UNIT
BETTYfuckingBOO wrote:i think at the end of the day you have to truly believe glenn is super human and can hold a crocodiles mouth shut with one hand
anything else is just thinking you look cool with a skull on your jacket


I am laughing

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:47 pm
by Craig_Bastard
what about fans of Jerry Only era Misfits?

or is that a breakway faction of the faux-fiends?

:lol:

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:33 am
by VietCongDeathSquad
All-Misfits..all Era's I reckon...Though I reserve the right to laugh at anyone wearing a Jerry shirt...

:wink:

:snipersmile:

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:47 pm
by Craig_Bastard
what about bands like:

Undead, Samhain, Danzig, Kryst the Konqurer, Graves, Gotham Road, Sacred Trash, Dr CHUD's X-Ward

all bands the members of the Misfits have been in,

also what about the Ramones and Black Flag?

I have Black Flag and Misfits tattoos, can i join?

:twisted:

Craig.

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:53 pm
by The Ost
N.P.H.C_Militia wrote:what about fans of Jerry Only era Misfits?

or is that a breakway faction of the faux-fiends?

:lol:


I refuse to accept that era Exists :)

N.P.H.C_Militia wrote:Undead, Samhain, Danzig, Kryst the Konqurer, Graves, Gotham Road, Sacred Trash, Dr CHUD's X-Ward

all bands the members of the Misfits have been in,


Don't forget Mourning Noise :twisted: and Rosemary's Babies, Sardonica, Empire Hideous, Times Square, Son Of Sam, etc etc.....

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:56 pm
by The Ost
oh yeah, if anyone has this, please make me a copy:

Image
Image

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:11 pm
by Mark -
im a Misfits fan, this thing thats going on sounds pretty interesting.
Doesnt the new Misfits have that guy from Black Flag and Marky Ramone on drums ?
Jerry Only singing... aparently they're doing gigs over in Canada.
They have sold out now, their main focus is to sell merchandise,
what a shame, no wonder new Misfits sounds like rape.

i have a Glenn Danzig patch if anyone wants it, its a Misfits one

PM me if you want it, free ( EDIT : its taken now... )

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:33 pm
by forget_deny
crap, I was about to PM you about that :( heh

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:09 pm
by Pheezin'2K
yeah the new misfits is Dez from black flag, Jerry Only and Marky Ramone. could be interesting, could be kinda ghey.


looks the 'ost won't be joining the faux-fiends, or the faux-faux-fiends. that sounds like a gay bar.

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:07 am
by Dan Last
WOT THE FUCK?! this is about a fiends club, any bands featuring misfits members [including danzig], are not counted, post Danzig misfits is not counted....HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE FUCKING RETARDED?!!!!!

who GIVES A SHIT about anything else? it's not worth GIVING A SHIT ABOUT! Danzig Misfits is it, suck a dick you fake-ass misfits fans homos, and fuck horror punk. MISFITS OR FUCKING DIE.

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:23 am
by Boo!!
But if you started your own fiend club...
wouldnt jerry only sue you??

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:23 am
by The Ost
Cowboy Dan wrote:WOT THE FUCK?! this is about a fiends club, any bands featuring misfits members [including danzig], are not counted, post Danzig misfits is not counted....HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE FUCKING RETARDED?!!!!!

who GIVES A SHIT about anything else? it's not worth GIVING A SHIT ABOUT! Danzig Misfits is it, suck a dick you fake-ass misfits fans homos, and fuck horror punk. MISFITS OR FUCKING DIE.


I listen to post Danzig Misfits.....some great songs on there, but they shouldn't have called themselves "the Misfits". After Doyle left I gave up like every sane person should.


" fuck horror punk."???? Oh dear, that's not the right attitude at all.

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:30 am
by Mark -
i dont understand what that guys going on about ?
did i say something wrong ?
im sorry...

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:54 pm
by Ph!1
dont worry, they are all crazy, and that is how it should be.

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:48 pm
by Craig_Bastard
Vampira wrote:im a Misfits fan, this thing thats going on sounds pretty interesting.
Doesnt the new Misfits have that guy from Black Flag and Marky Ramone on drums ?
Jerry Only singing... aparently they're doing gigs over in Canada.
They have sold out now, their main focus is to sell merchandise,
what a shame, no wonder new Misfits sounds like rape.

i have a Glenn Danzig patch if anyone wants it, its a Misfits one

PM me if you want it, free ( EDIT : its taken now... )



Fangs for sending me the Jerry Only patch, and the Slayer ones, and the Circle Jerks one too!


you rule!

:twisted: _\m/

Craig.

Re: Calling the Fiends

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:35 pm
by 9seconds
this was a good idea, looks like i completely forgot about it