NEW CBW!!!

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
vomoth

Postby vomoth » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:57 pm

TROLL EMPERORZ AZ!!

diamonDs

Postby diamonDs » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:13 pm

CBW's lyrics is impressive! there was alot of thought into it!

Grave Dancer

Postby Grave Dancer » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:53 pm

they is impressive?

is they good yah?

matt youwin

Postby matt youwin » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:30 am

danceparty is obviously the most well thought out name

blizzardsbuzzardsbastards

Postby blizzardsbuzzardsbastards » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:32 pm

i'll say

Grave Dancer

Postby Grave Dancer » Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:25 pm

aheheheheheheheheheehhahaahahahahahahahahhehehe

RoyalOak

Postby RoyalOak » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:18 pm

hastingscreep wrote:danceparty is obviously the most well thought out name

they should stick to christian BBQ's, :wink:

HTDS

Postby HTDS » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:31 pm

Danny Zuco wrote:i was thinking metro sexuals. sue me.

:wink:

the one on the far left always reminds me of Jeremy.
Well it aint gunna suck itself...

xtangiwhetox

Postby xtangiwhetox » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:07 pm

anyways.........enuff about the homos.
cold by winter, great name, great music, great lyrics and when i met ben he seemed pretty cool so fuck you all

CBW=FUCKIN GREAT

and really, you dudes are takin the piss about their name when yous have shit band names such as 'PITBOSS' in your avitars, pleeeeez, just be quiet
Te Pihau Toto Maaro.

Grave Dancer

Postby Grave Dancer » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:19 pm

hehe, this is going to be funny

slaughter
C.U.N.T.

Postby slaughter » Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:25 pm

bitch, told you twice, now fuck up.

pit boss is pretty much a joke, so really go eat a dick.

but then again, cold by winter is a joke too... its just they dont know it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
dclxvi wrote:i recently bought myself a bottle of canadian club, now i have a hole in a door to fix, and a broken lock to replace

JS Steezin

Postby JS Steezin » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:36 pm

anti-life wrote:
Danny Zuco wrote:i was thinking metro sexuals. sue me.

:wink:

the one on the far left always reminds me of Jeremy.

well i am a closet homo..but i'm definitely better looking and wouldn't let my hair get that long.
Me so sorry, please forgive me

Ms. Benson

Postby Ms. Benson » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:50 pm

All you do is bitch about bands slaughter. Did ever occur to you that your band doesn't even get a mention these days? Lacking attention? I'm sure your Father raised you better than that. Ofcourse Pit Boss is a joke and so is your skill on Bass. You just won't admit it. Accept the fact that you look like an idiot who can only handle four strings and use that as constructive critisism. Anyone can play bass.
Oh please can I have another kiss? Let me taste the reptillian appeal!

tigertiger

Postby tigertiger » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:57 pm

ahahaha, Pitboss.

I've never heard them, but that is a sucky name indeed.

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:57 pm

What does Nat play in now anyway? I havent heard anything from that sucka in ages.

Aidan
So long and thanks for all the posts.

David xvx Ludd

Postby David xvx Ludd » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:07 pm

Ex Holdfast, was filling in for Pawl in KMQ.

Ms Benson, just shut up, quit talking smack, get off the nuts and give up. You ain't fooling anyone... :lol:
Green | Vegan | Straight Edge | Tattooed | Lawyer | Cyclist | PMA

[url="http://about.me/david.tong"]Me[/url] | [url="http://www.p3foundation.org/"]My charity[/url] | [url="http://www.oxfam.org.nz/events/teams.asp?a=show_team_pages&eventid=30&teamid=6235"]My Trailkwalker team[/url]

i

Postby i » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:33 pm

You're all smack talking, bass playing, closet homos.... or something 8O

An emo band name generator told me that my new band name is....
JIMMY EAT WEDNESDAY. :lol:

Pitboss is better than you :wink:

Fuck Yah

Postby Fuck Yah » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:50 pm

Accept the fact that you look like an idiot who can only handle four strings and use that as constructive critisism. Anyone can play bass.

:roll:

why else do you think we play bass?
cause its easy , im to thick to hold a pick so i use fingers.

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:39 pm

Ms. Benson wrote:Accept the fact that you look like an idiot who can only handle four strings and use that as constructive critisism.

Next you're going to tell me Dizzy Gilespie isnt all that good because trumpet only has three keys

Puh-lease.

Aidan
So long and thanks for all the posts.

Bruticus

Postby Bruticus » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:32 pm

bled dry wrote:CBW=FUCKIN GREAT

You idiot, you claim to think Cold By Winter are great, but I've got news for you sunshine, CBW does not equal "fuckin great", it equals Cold By Winter! HOLY FUCK WHAT A MORAN. HOW CAN MISS SOMETHING SO OBVIOUS YOU IDIOT. YOU COMPLETE IDIOT. YOU MAKE ME FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF BECAUSE I'M CLEARLY SMARTER THAN YOU WITH YOU BEING SUCH AND IDIOT AND ALL. "FUCKIN GREAT", OMG ROFLMAYO YOU STOOGE, YOU FUCKING RETARD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH1!! CBW
COLD BY WINTER, FG FUCKIN GREAT. THAT'S HOW ANCRONYMS WORK YOU JACKASS. YOU STUPID PUTZ. I SHOULD LIKE TO STAB YOU ASAP AND THAT MEANS 'AS SOON AS POSSIBLE', INCASE YOU WERE DECIDING TO REINVENT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AGAIN, YOU GENIUS. YOU FUCKING WEISENHEIMER SON OF A BITCH. YOU KNUCKLE DRAGGING, BUTT LICKING, MOUTH BREATHING, GOGGLE EYED POLTROON. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY CONTEMPT FOR YOUR STUPIDITY. YOU'RE THE REASON BABIES SHOULD BE GASED. YOUR CORPSE COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO FEED PEOPLE SMARTER THAN YOU LIKE JEFFREY DAHMER AND OTHERS WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY. I BET YOU JACK OFF TO PETRA BAGUST, ONLY TOO BAD YOU CAN NEVER SCORE HER. EVEN THAT FURRY FACED MONGLOID WOULD REBUFF YOUR BRUTISH AND UNCOUTH ADVANCES. YOU WASTE OF SPACE, I HATE YOU. I HOPE YOU DIE SOON. BUT NOT IN A PLEASANT MANNER BUT VERY HORRIBLY AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL INVOLVE REMOVAL OF YOUR SCROTUM AND THE MASTICATION OF YOUR PENIS, BY YOU, THE OWNER OF SAID PENIS. ALTHOUGH I SUSPECT YOUR PENIS AND TESTICLES WERE REMOVED AT BIRTH TO PREVENT YOUR SEVERE RETARDATION FROM BEING PASSED ON. IT WOULD MAKE SENSE AS YOUR KIND ARE NOTHING BUT AN UNECESSARY DRAIN ON A ALREADY STRAINED WELFARE SYSTEM. YOU SICKEN ME TO THE VERY DEPTHS OF MY BEING. KILL YOURSELF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. LOVE FROM AIDAN

bled dry wrote:and really, you dudes are takin the piss about their name when yous have shit band names such as 'PITBOSS' in your avitars, pleeeeez, just be quiet

LOOK BITCH, I TOLD YOU ONCE ALREADY WHAT I THOUGHT OF YOU BUT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP. GRAB A Q-TIP, STICK IT IN YOUR FUCKING EAR AND STAB THAT SHIVELED RAISIN BRAIN OF YOURS UNTIL YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD. PITBOSS IS A FAR SUPERIOR NAME TO COLD BY WINTER OR GOD FORBID 'BLED DRY'. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ANYWAY? I GUESS IT WOULD EXPLAIN THE LACK OF BLOOD GETTING TO YOUR FUCKING MONKEY SKULL, THE KEEPER OF THE MIGHTY RAISIN BRAIN, TOMB OF THE INTELLECTUALLY HANDICAPPED. A PIN IN YOUR FUCKING EYE, YOU BASTARD. YOU DIRTY CHILD MOLESTER, ONE DAY THE COPS WILL CATCH UP TO YOU AND YOUR CRIMES WILL BE EXPOSED FOR ALL TO SEE. YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT BE PROUD YOU SHIT LICKING COMMUNIST. YOU WIFE BEATING, PANTY SNIFFING, CHILD TOUCHING, LOSER. UTTER LOSER. I LAUGH AT YOUR LOSERNESS. YOU CANNOT WIN AT LIFE SO GIVE UP. QUIT BEFORE MORE PEOPLE REALISE YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALIVE AND TAKE ACTION. BE THE MASTER OF YOUR OWN DESTINY AND DECIDE HOW YOU SHOULD GO OUT. DON'T LET PEOPLE DECIDE FOR YOU, BE A WINNER FOR ONCE. I BELIEVE IN YOU. I HEAR DROWNING IS A GOOD WAY TO DIE. YOU JUST NEED TO FIND A COUPLE OF INCHES OF WATER AND LIE DOWN FACE FIRST. BORROW THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS KIDS PADDLING BUT KEEP YOUR DIRTY CLAWS OFF THOSE KIDS. GOODLUCK
If I had a bag of chips I'd eat them

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:40 pm

Ms. Benson wrote:Accept the fact that you look like an idiot

Says Traj, or Traj's mate/gf :roll:

I'd rather be Nat on bass then a MAC wearing faggot in a shite band. I'd look at yourself before passing judgement on looks or ability to play 'hardcore' (in your case, I use that term lightly, very fucking lightly, in fact scratch that, not at all)

Or actually have the balls to say it yourself, but hey, everyone knows its you now, games up.

[/quote]

Bruticus

Postby Bruticus » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:47 pm

Him or not, this pic is pretty funny
If I had a bag of chips I'd eat them

ted the bastard

Postby ted the bastard » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:06 am

Bruticus 3000 wrote:
bled dry wrote:CBW=FUCKIN GREAT

You idiot, you claim to think Cold By Winter are great, but I've got news for you sunshine, CBW does not equal "fuckin great", it equals Cold By Winter! HOLY FUCK WHAT A MORAN. HOW CAN MISS SOMETHING SO OBVIOUS YOU IDIOT. YOU COMPLETE IDIOT. YOU MAKE ME FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF BECAUSE I'M CLEARLY SMARTER THAN YOU WITH YOU BEING SUCH AND IDIOT AND ALL. "FUCKIN GREAT", OMG ROFLMAYO YOU STOOGE, YOU FUCKING RETARD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH1!! CBW
COLD BY WINTER, FG FUCKIN GREAT. THAT'S HOW ANCRONYMS WORK YOU JACKASS. YOU STUPID PUTZ. I SHOULD LIKE TO STAB YOU ASAP AND THAT MEANS 'AS SOON AS POSSIBLE', INCASE YOU WERE DECIDING TO REINVENT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AGAIN, YOU GENIUS. YOU FUCKING WEISENHEIMER SON OF A BITCH. YOU KNUCKLE DRAGGING, BUTT LICKING, MOUTH BREATHING, GOGGLE EYED POLTROON. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY CONTEMPT FOR YOUR STUPIDITY. YOU'RE THE REASON BABIES SHOULD BE GASED. YOUR CORPSE COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO FEED PEOPLE SMARTER THAN YOU LIKE JEFFREY DAHMER AND OTHERS WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY. I BET YOU JACK OFF TO PETRA BAGUST, ONLY TOO BAD YOU CAN NEVER SCORE HER. EVEN THAT FURRY FACED MONGLOID WOULD REBUFF YOUR BRUTISH AND UNCOUTH ADVANCES. YOU WASTE OF SPACE, I HATE YOU. I HOPE YOU DIE SOON. BUT NOT IN A PLEASANT MANNER BUT VERY HORRIBLY AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL INVOLVE REMOVAL OF YOUR SCROTUM AND THE MASTICATION OF YOUR PENIS, BY YOU, THE OWNER OF SAID PENIS. ALTHOUGH I SUSPECT YOUR PENIS AND TESTICLES WERE REMOVED AT BIRTH TO PREVENT YOUR SEVERE RETARDATION FROM BEING PASSED ON. IT WOULD MAKE SENSE AS YOUR KIND ARE NOTHING BUT AN UNECESSARY DRAIN ON A ALREADY STRAINED WELFARE SYSTEM. YOU SICKEN ME TO THE VERY DEPTHS OF MY BEING. KILL YOURSELF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. LOVE FROM AIDAN

bled dry wrote:and really, you dudes are takin the piss about their name when yous have shit band names such as 'PITBOSS' in your avitars, pleeeeez, just be quiet

LOOK BITCH, I TOLD YOU ONCE ALREADY WHAT I THOUGHT OF YOU BUT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP. GRAB A Q-TIP, STICK IT IN YOUR FUCKING EAR AND STAB THAT SHIVELED RAISIN BRAIN OF YOURS UNTIL YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD. PITBOSS IS A FAR SUPERIOR NAME TO COLD BY WINTER OR GOD FORBID 'BLED DRY'. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ANYWAY? I GUESS IT WOULD EXPLAIN THE LACK OF BLOOD GETTING TO YOUR FUCKING MONKEY SKULL, THE KEEPER OF THE MIGHTY RAISIN BRAIN, TOMB OF THE INTELLECTUALLY HANDICAPPED. A PIN IN YOUR FUCKING EYE, YOU BASTARD. YOU DIRTY CHILD MOLESTER, ONE DAY THE COPS WILL CATCH UP TO YOU AND YOUR CRIMES WILL BE EXPOSED FOR ALL TO SEE. YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT BE PROUD YOU SHIT LICKING COMMUNIST. YOU WIFE BEATING, PANTY SNIFFING, CHILD TOUCHING, LOSER. UTTER LOSER. I LAUGH AT YOUR LOSERNESS. YOU CANNOT WIN AT LIFE SO GIVE UP. QUIT BEFORE MORE PEOPLE REALISE YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALIVE AND TAKE ACTION. BE THE MASTER OF YOUR OWN DESTINY AND DECIDE HOW YOU SHOULD GO OUT. DON'T LET PEOPLE DECIDE FOR YOU, BE A WINNER FOR ONCE. I BELIEVE IN YOU. I HEAR DROWNING IS A GOOD WAY TO DIE. YOU JUST NEED TO FIND A COUPLE OF INCHES OF WATER AND LIE DOWN FACE FIRST. BORROW THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS KIDS PADDLING BUT KEEP YOUR DIRTY CLAWS OFF THOSE KIDS. GOODLUCK

Post of the year! I especially liked the delivery, he had a lot to get through & how he still managed to end off on a positive note for the future.

Grave Dancer

Postby Grave Dancer » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:09 am

Dead in Magazines wrote:hehe, this is going to be funny

i knew it :D

hand me my nunchucks

Postby hand me my nunchucks » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:34 pm

xCaptainx wrote:
Ms. Benson wrote:Accept the fact that you look like an idiot

Says Traj, or Traj's mate/gf :roll:

I'd rather be Nat on bass then a MAC wearing faggot in a shite band. I'd look at yourself before passing judgement on looks or ability to play 'hardcore' (in your case, I use that term lightly, very fucking lightly, in fact scratch that, not at all)

Or actually have the balls to say it yourself, but hey, everyone knows its you now, games up.

trajan is a mean guitarist - im sure he could play this 'hardcore' you speak of quite easily
roll baby roll

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:42 pm

he must have some other band that is hardcore then....

carlton

Postby carlton » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:18 pm

nats pretty good on bass
trajan is good on guitar
bass does take skill to play well. anyone can play any instrument. it just isn't always nice to listen too.

its like watching kids fighting over a tonka truck...

hand me my nunchucks

Postby hand me my nunchucks » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:09 pm

xCaptainx wrote:he must have some other band that is hardcore then....

i wasn't trying to say he's in a hardcore band, i just reckon he could quite easily play hardcore - i think he's one of the better guitarists in the scene
roll baby roll

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:07 pm

Jesus christ, do I have to spell it out again?

Traj is a good guitarist
Hardcore is easy to play
Cold By Winter isnt hardcore
Traj is a fucking moron.

There, is that clearer for ya?

pissdrunx

Postby pissdrunx » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:23 pm

wow, so much hate.......
What a hammer can't fix is something that ain't broken

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”