NEW CBW!!!

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
User avatar
Bruticus
Posts: 5792
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:12 pm
Location: Guadalcanal
Contact:

Postby Bruticus » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:47 pm

Him or not, this pic is pretty funny
Image
Image
If I had a bag of chips I'd eat them

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:06 am

Bruticus 3000 wrote:
bled dry wrote:CBW=FUCKIN GREAT


You idiot, you claim to think Cold By Winter are great, but I've got news for you sunshine, CBW does not equal "fuckin great", it equals Cold By Winter! HOLY FUCK WHAT A MORAN. HOW CAN MISS SOMETHING SO OBVIOUS YOU IDIOT. YOU COMPLETE IDIOT. YOU MAKE ME FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF BECAUSE I'M CLEARLY SMARTER THAN YOU WITH YOU BEING SUCH AND IDIOT AND ALL. "FUCKIN GREAT", OMG ROFLMAYO YOU STOOGE, YOU FUCKING RETARD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH1!! CBW
COLD BY WINTER, FG FUCKIN GREAT. THAT'S HOW ANCRONYMS WORK YOU JACKASS. YOU STUPID PUTZ. I SHOULD LIKE TO STAB YOU ASAP AND THAT MEANS 'AS SOON AS POSSIBLE', INCASE YOU WERE DECIDING TO REINVENT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AGAIN, YOU GENIUS. YOU FUCKING WEISENHEIMER SON OF A BITCH. YOU KNUCKLE DRAGGING, BUTT LICKING, MOUTH BREATHING, GOGGLE EYED POLTROON. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY CONTEMPT FOR YOUR STUPIDITY. YOU'RE THE REASON BABIES SHOULD BE GASED. YOUR CORPSE COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO FEED PEOPLE SMARTER THAN YOU LIKE JEFFREY DAHMER AND OTHERS WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY. I BET YOU JACK OFF TO PETRA BAGUST, ONLY TOO BAD YOU CAN NEVER SCORE HER. EVEN THAT FURRY FACED MONGLOID WOULD REBUFF YOUR BRUTISH AND UNCOUTH ADVANCES. YOU WASTE OF SPACE, I HATE YOU. I HOPE YOU DIE SOON. BUT NOT IN A PLEASANT MANNER BUT VERY HORRIBLY AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL INVOLVE REMOVAL OF YOUR SCROTUM AND THE MASTICATION OF YOUR PENIS, BY YOU, THE OWNER OF SAID PENIS. ALTHOUGH I SUSPECT YOUR PENIS AND TESTICLES WERE REMOVED AT BIRTH TO PREVENT YOUR SEVERE RETARDATION FROM BEING PASSED ON. IT WOULD MAKE SENSE AS YOUR KIND ARE NOTHING BUT AN UNECESSARY DRAIN ON A ALREADY STRAINED WELFARE SYSTEM. YOU SICKEN ME TO THE VERY DEPTHS OF MY BEING. KILL YOURSELF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. LOVE FROM AIDAN

bled dry wrote:and really, you dudes are takin the piss about their name when yous have shit band names such as 'PITBOSS' in your avitars, pleeeeez, just be quiet


LOOK BITCH, I TOLD YOU ONCE ALREADY WHAT I THOUGHT OF YOU BUT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP. GRAB A Q-TIP, STICK IT IN YOUR FUCKING EAR AND STAB THAT SHIVELED RAISIN BRAIN OF YOURS UNTIL YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD. PITBOSS IS A FAR SUPERIOR NAME TO COLD BY WINTER OR GOD FORBID 'BLED DRY'. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ANYWAY? I GUESS IT WOULD EXPLAIN THE LACK OF BLOOD GETTING TO YOUR FUCKING MONKEY SKULL, THE KEEPER OF THE MIGHTY RAISIN BRAIN, TOMB OF THE INTELLECTUALLY HANDICAPPED. A PIN IN YOUR FUCKING EYE, YOU BASTARD. YOU DIRTY CHILD MOLESTER, ONE DAY THE COPS WILL CATCH UP TO YOU AND YOUR CRIMES WILL BE EXPOSED FOR ALL TO SEE. YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT BE PROUD YOU SHIT LICKING COMMUNIST. YOU WIFE BEATING, PANTY SNIFFING, CHILD TOUCHING, LOSER. UTTER LOSER. I LAUGH AT YOUR LOSERNESS. YOU CANNOT WIN AT LIFE SO GIVE UP. QUIT BEFORE MORE PEOPLE REALISE YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALIVE AND TAKE ACTION. BE THE MASTER OF YOUR OWN DESTINY AND DECIDE HOW YOU SHOULD GO OUT. DON'T LET PEOPLE DECIDE FOR YOU, BE A WINNER FOR ONCE. I BELIEVE IN YOU. I HEAR DROWNING IS A GOOD WAY TO DIE. YOU JUST NEED TO FIND A COUPLE OF INCHES OF WATER AND LIE DOWN FACE FIRST. BORROW THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS KIDS PADDLING BUT KEEP YOUR DIRTY CLAWS OFF THOSE KIDS. GOODLUCK


Post of the year! I especially liked the delivery, he had a lot to get through & how he still managed to end off on a positive note for the future.

User avatar
Grave Dancer
Posts: 10020
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:13 am
Location: faggot cunt

Postby Grave Dancer » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:09 am

Dead in Magazines wrote:hehe, this is going to be funny


i knew it :D
Image

User avatar
hand me my nunchucks
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2002 12:46 pm
Location: heaven (te awamutu)
Contact:

Postby hand me my nunchucks » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:34 pm

xCaptainx wrote:
Ms. Benson wrote:Accept the fact that you look like an idiot


Says Traj, or Traj's mate/gf :roll:

I'd rather be Nat on bass then a MAC wearing faggot in a shite band. I'd look at yourself before passing judgement on looks or ability to play 'hardcore' (in your case, I use that term lightly, very fucking lightly, in fact scratch that, not at all)

Or actually have the balls to say it yourself, but hey, everyone knows its you now, games up.



trajan is a mean guitarist - im sure he could play this 'hardcore' you speak of quite easily
roll baby roll

xCaptainx
Stay Cold
Posts: 12154
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:36 pm

Postby xCaptainx » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:42 pm

he must have some other band that is hardcore then....

carlton
Posts: 640
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:53 am
Location: birkenhead for lyf
Contact:

Postby carlton » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:18 pm

nats pretty good on bass
trajan is good on guitar
bass does take skill to play well. anyone can play any instrument. it just isn't always nice to listen too.

:roll:

its like watching kids fighting over a tonka truck...

User avatar
hand me my nunchucks
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2002 12:46 pm
Location: heaven (te awamutu)
Contact:

Postby hand me my nunchucks » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:09 pm

xCaptainx wrote:he must have some other band that is hardcore then....


i wasn't trying to say he's in a hardcore band, i just reckon he could quite easily play hardcore - i think he's one of the better guitarists in the scene
roll baby roll

xCaptainx
Stay Cold
Posts: 12154
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:36 pm

Postby xCaptainx » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:07 pm

Jesus christ, do I have to spell it out again?

Traj is a good guitarist
Hardcore is easy to play
Cold By Winter isnt hardcore
Traj is a fucking moron.

There, is that clearer for ya?

User avatar
pissdrunx
Posts: 1304
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 10:34 am
Location: A.K. fucking L

Postby pissdrunx » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:23 pm

wow, so much hate.......
What a hammer can't fix is something that ain't broken

User avatar
JS Steezin
Posts: 2351
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:45 pm
Location: 10 july 2000 Scene Status:Internet Shit-talker

Postby JS Steezin » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:45 am

you guys are total homo's
Me so sorry, please forgive me

User avatar
xtangiwhetox
Posts: 537
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:31 pm

Postby xtangiwhetox » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:07 am

Pitboss is better than you :wink:[/quote]

no................... no its not
Te Pihau Toto Maaro.

User avatar
xtangiwhetox
Posts: 537
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:31 pm

Postby xtangiwhetox » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:41 am

to dear bruticus

what can i say you put me in my place...............

pretty funny tho..................

do you feel better after gettin all that out of your system???

love from nick

ps. same goes big nose!
Te Pihau Toto Maaro.

User avatar
xtangiwhetox
Posts: 537
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:31 pm

Postby xtangiwhetox » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:36 pm

Bruticus 3000 wrote:
bled dry wrote:CBW=FUCKIN GREAT


You idiot, you claim to think Cold By Winter are great, but I've got news for you sunshine, CBW does not equal "fuckin great", it equals Cold By Winter! HOLY FUCK WHAT A MORAN. HOW CAN MISS SOMETHING SO OBVIOUS YOU IDIOT. YOU COMPLETE IDIOT. YOU MAKE ME FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF BECAUSE I'M CLEARLY SMARTER THAN YOU WITH YOU BEING SUCH AND IDIOT AND ALL. "FUCKIN GREAT", OMG ROFLMAYO YOU STOOGE, YOU FUCKING RETARD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH1!! CBW
COLD BY WINTER, FG FUCKIN GREAT. THAT'S HOW ANCRONYMS WORK YOU JACKASS. YOU STUPID PUTZ. I SHOULD LIKE TO STAB YOU ASAP AND THAT MEANS 'AS SOON AS POSSIBLE', INCASE YOU WERE DECIDING TO REINVENT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AGAIN, YOU GENIUS. YOU FUCKING WEISENHEIMER SON OF A BITCH. YOU KNUCKLE DRAGGING, BUTT LICKING, MOUTH BREATHING, GOGGLE EYED POLTROON. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY CONTEMPT FOR YOUR STUPIDITY. YOU'RE THE REASON BABIES SHOULD BE GASED. YOUR CORPSE COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO FEED PEOPLE SMARTER THAN YOU LIKE JEFFREY DAHMER AND OTHERS WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY. I BET YOU JACK OFF TO PETRA BAGUST, ONLY TOO BAD YOU CAN NEVER SCORE HER. EVEN THAT FURRY FACED MONGLOID WOULD REBUFF YOUR BRUTISH AND UNCOUTH ADVANCES. YOU WASTE OF SPACE, I HATE YOU. I HOPE YOU DIE SOON. BUT NOT IN A PLEASANT MANNER BUT VERY HORRIBLY AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL INVOLVE REMOVAL OF YOUR SCROTUM AND THE MASTICATION OF YOUR PENIS, BY YOU, THE OWNER OF SAID PENIS. ALTHOUGH I SUSPECT YOUR PENIS AND TESTICLES WERE REMOVED AT BIRTH TO PREVENT YOUR SEVERE RETARDATION FROM BEING PASSED ON. IT WOULD MAKE SENSE AS YOUR KIND ARE NOTHING BUT AN UNECESSARY DRAIN ON A ALREADY STRAINED WELFARE SYSTEM. YOU SICKEN ME TO THE VERY DEPTHS OF MY BEING. KILL YOURSELF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. LOVE FROM AIDAN

bled dry wrote:and really, you dudes are takin the piss about their name when yous have shit band names such as 'PITBOSS' in your avitars, pleeeeez, just be quiet


LOOK BITCH, I TOLD YOU ONCE ALREADY WHAT I THOUGHT OF YOU BUT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP. GRAB A Q-TIP, STICK IT IN YOUR FUCKING EAR AND STAB THAT SHIVELED RAISIN BRAIN OF YOURS UNTIL YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD. PITBOSS IS A FAR SUPERIOR NAME TO COLD BY WINTER OR GOD FORBID 'BLED DRY'. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ANYWAY? I GUESS IT WOULD EXPLAIN THE LACK OF BLOOD GETTING TO YOUR FUCKING MONKEY SKULL, THE KEEPER OF THE MIGHTY RAISIN BRAIN, TOMB OF THE INTELLECTUALLY HANDICAPPED. A PIN IN YOUR FUCKING EYE, YOU BASTARD. YOU DIRTY CHILD MOLESTER, ONE DAY THE COPS WILL CATCH UP TO YOU AND YOUR CRIMES WILL BE EXPOSED FOR ALL TO SEE. YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT BE PROUD YOU SHIT LICKING COMMUNIST. YOU WIFE BEATING, PANTY SNIFFING, CHILD TOUCHING, LOSER. UTTER LOSER. I LAUGH AT YOUR LOSERNESS. YOU CANNOT WIN AT LIFE SO GIVE UP. QUIT BEFORE MORE PEOPLE REALISE YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALIVE AND TAKE ACTION. BE THE MASTER OF YOUR OWN DESTINY AND DECIDE HOW YOU SHOULD GO OUT. DON'T LET PEOPLE DECIDE FOR YOU, BE A WINNER FOR ONCE. I BELIEVE IN YOU. I HEAR DROWNING IS A GOOD WAY TO DIE. YOU JUST NEED TO FIND A COUPLE OF INCHES OF WATER AND LIE DOWN FACE FIRST. BORROW THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS KIDS PADDLING BUT KEEP YOUR DIRTY CLAWS OFF THOSE KIDS. GOODLUCK


haha, moran, what a fuckwhit, there has been threads on the spelling of that shit, but i guess that you were having a huge ass tanty about what i think, MORON
Te Pihau Toto Maaro.

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:40 pm

I don't get it :?

Moran is a totally acceptable way of spelling the word on punkas. What gives?

User avatar
xtangiwhetox
Posts: 537
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:31 pm

Postby xtangiwhetox » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:45 pm

FUCK UP SON
Te Pihau Toto Maaro.

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:47 pm

aaaahhh...so you didn't have a point, you just wanted to ressurect the thread for more bitching, well bring it bitch...ask moms first though...k

User avatar
xtangiwhetox
Posts: 537
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:31 pm

Postby xtangiwhetox » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:57 pm

EAT ME, YOU FUCKING GOITRE
Te Pihau Toto Maaro.

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:58 pm

puh-leassssseee...your embarassing yourself kiddo, you can do better.

User avatar
Grave Dancer
Posts: 10020
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:13 am
Location: faggot cunt

Postby Grave Dancer » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:58 pm

bled dry, read this-

http://forums.punkas.com/viewtopic.php? ... ight=moran

gives you an idea where moran came from, and why people deliberately use it on the net
Image

User avatar
xtangiwhetox
Posts: 537
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:31 pm

Postby xtangiwhetox » Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:09 pm

YEAH, OK, YOU CAN STILL EAT ME THO, AND NOW THERES TWO GOITRES, GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY, it'll be funny

now come on, poke fun at my supposed intellectual short comings, man you guys are like the tolken black guy on teen movies, or wait even better, about as predictable as a van dam movie, haha
Te Pihau Toto Maaro.

User avatar
Bruticus
Posts: 5792
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:12 pm
Location: Guadalcanal
Contact:

Postby Bruticus » Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:26 pm

bled dry wrote:
Bruticus 3000 wrote:
bled dry wrote:CBW=FUCKIN GREAT


You idiot, you claim to think Cold By Winter are great, but I've got news for you sunshine, CBW does not equal "fuckin great", it equals Cold By Winter! HOLY FUCK WHAT A MORAN. HOW CAN MISS SOMETHING SO OBVIOUS YOU IDIOT. YOU COMPLETE IDIOT. YOU MAKE ME FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF BECAUSE I'M CLEARLY SMARTER THAN YOU WITH YOU BEING SUCH AND IDIOT AND ALL. "FUCKIN GREAT", OMG ROFLMAYO YOU STOOGE, YOU FUCKING RETARD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH1!! CBW
COLD BY WINTER, FG FUCKIN GREAT. THAT'S HOW ANCRONYMS WORK YOU JACKASS. YOU STUPID PUTZ. I SHOULD LIKE TO STAB YOU ASAP AND THAT MEANS 'AS SOON AS POSSIBLE', INCASE YOU WERE DECIDING TO REINVENT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AGAIN, YOU GENIUS. YOU FUCKING WEISENHEIMER SON OF A BITCH. YOU KNUCKLE DRAGGING, BUTT LICKING, MOUTH BREATHING, GOGGLE EYED POLTROON. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY CONTEMPT FOR YOUR STUPIDITY. YOU'RE THE REASON BABIES SHOULD BE GASED. YOUR CORPSE COULD HAVE BEEN USED TO FEED PEOPLE SMARTER THAN YOU LIKE JEFFREY DAHMER AND OTHERS WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY. I BET YOU JACK OFF TO PETRA BAGUST, ONLY TOO BAD YOU CAN NEVER SCORE HER. EVEN THAT FURRY FACED MONGLOID WOULD REBUFF YOUR BRUTISH AND UNCOUTH ADVANCES. YOU WASTE OF SPACE, I HATE YOU. I HOPE YOU DIE SOON. BUT NOT IN A PLEASANT MANNER BUT VERY HORRIBLY AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL INVOLVE REMOVAL OF YOUR SCROTUM AND THE MASTICATION OF YOUR PENIS, BY YOU, THE OWNER OF SAID PENIS. ALTHOUGH I SUSPECT YOUR PENIS AND TESTICLES WERE REMOVED AT BIRTH TO PREVENT YOUR SEVERE RETARDATION FROM BEING PASSED ON. IT WOULD MAKE SENSE AS YOUR KIND ARE NOTHING BUT AN UNECESSARY DRAIN ON A ALREADY STRAINED WELFARE SYSTEM. YOU SICKEN ME TO THE VERY DEPTHS OF MY BEING. KILL YOURSELF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. LOVE FROM AIDAN

bled dry wrote:and really, you dudes are takin the piss about their name when yous have shit band names such as 'PITBOSS' in your avitars, pleeeeez, just be quiet


LOOK BITCH, I TOLD YOU ONCE ALREADY WHAT I THOUGHT OF YOU BUT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP. GRAB A Q-TIP, STICK IT IN YOUR FUCKING EAR AND STAB THAT SHIVELED RAISIN BRAIN OF YOURS UNTIL YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD. PITBOSS IS A FAR SUPERIOR NAME TO COLD BY WINTER OR GOD FORBID 'BLED DRY'. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ANYWAY? I GUESS IT WOULD EXPLAIN THE LACK OF BLOOD GETTING TO YOUR FUCKING MONKEY SKULL, THE KEEPER OF THE MIGHTY RAISIN BRAIN, TOMB OF THE INTELLECTUALLY HANDICAPPED. A PIN IN YOUR FUCKING EYE, YOU BASTARD. YOU DIRTY CHILD MOLESTER, ONE DAY THE COPS WILL CATCH UP TO YOU AND YOUR CRIMES WILL BE EXPOSED FOR ALL TO SEE. YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT BE PROUD YOU SHIT LICKING COMMUNIST. YOU WIFE BEATING, PANTY SNIFFING, CHILD TOUCHING, LOSER. UTTER LOSER. I LAUGH AT YOUR LOSERNESS. YOU CANNOT WIN AT LIFE SO GIVE UP. QUIT BEFORE MORE PEOPLE REALISE YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALIVE AND TAKE ACTION. BE THE MASTER OF YOUR OWN DESTINY AND DECIDE HOW YOU SHOULD GO OUT. DON'T LET PEOPLE DECIDE FOR YOU, BE A WINNER FOR ONCE. I BELIEVE IN YOU. I HEAR DROWNING IS A GOOD WAY TO DIE. YOU JUST NEED TO FIND A COUPLE OF INCHES OF WATER AND LIE DOWN FACE FIRST. BORROW THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS KIDS PADDLING BUT KEEP YOUR DIRTY CLAWS OFF THOSE KIDS. GOODLUCK


haha, moran, what a fuckwhit, there has been threads on the spelling of that shit, but i guess that you were having a huge ass tanty about what i think, MORON


Nice comeback you fucking moran
Image
If I had a bag of chips I'd eat them

User avatar
Grave Dancer
Posts: 10020
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:13 am
Location: faggot cunt

Postby Grave Dancer » Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:29 pm

bled dry wrote:YEAH, OK, YOU CAN STILL EAT ME THO, AND NOW THERES TWO GOITRES, GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY, it'll be funny

now come on, poke fun at my supposed intellectual short comings, man you guys are like the tolken black guy on teen movies, or wait even better, about as predictable as a van dam movie, haha


you say something lame, expect to be picked up on it. stop whining about it
Image

User avatar
xtangiwhetox
Posts: 537
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:31 pm

Postby xtangiwhetox » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:52 pm

i still think that the whole thing that bruticus wrote was fucking rediculous, i mean jesus, what the fuck is wrong with that fucker, ive never seen anyone react to a five line post in such a way, i personally think that it was a fucking master piece, other than said spelling mistakes, and you guys can not take the piss out of me for pointing that out because im sure yous have done the same in the past, as have most other punkas users, and fuck man how the fuck am i supposed to know about the history of the 'moran' thingy??? sheeeeyit! i dunno! fuck it, but im still keen for a bitch off!!! :D :D :lol: :lol:

any takers????

jokes, jokes

sleep tight boys and girls
Te Pihau Toto Maaro.

User avatar
Grave Dancer
Posts: 10020
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:13 am
Location: faggot cunt

Postby Grave Dancer » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:37 pm

i'd say he was being deliberately crass, zealous and overly ridiculous on purpose.

i mean, you did try to defend cbw by putting down another band- kind of a silly thing to do in my books, even if you meant well.
Image

User avatar
martin
Shandy Queen
Posts: 2962
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:11 pm
Location: North Shore!

Postby martin » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:47 am

bled dry wrote:like the tolken black guy


Is that the one who wrote Lord Of The Rings??

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:52 am

bled dry wrote:i still think that the whole thing that bruticus wrote was fucking rediculous, i mean jesus, what the fuck is wrong with that fucker, ive never seen anyone react to a five line post in such a way, i personally think that it was a fucking master piece, other than said spelling mistakes, and you guys can not take the piss out of me for pointing that out because im sure yous have done the same in the past, as have most other punkas users, and fuck man how the fuck am i supposed to know about the history of the 'moran' thingy??? sheeeeyit! i dunno! fuck it, but im still keen for a bitch off!!! :D :D :lol: :lol:

any takers????

jokes, jokes

sleep tight boys and girls


Um. If you look back on the previous page you will note that I already claimed that post to be the post of the year so far. Why would I take the piss out of you for pointing that out? MORAN!! :wink:

User avatar
xtangiwhetox
Posts: 537
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:31 pm

Postby xtangiwhetox » Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:09 am

not the post of the year bit fuck bag, the spelling bit, geeeeeeeeez
Te Pihau Toto Maaro.

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:40 am

but...but....the post directly above, the words I coloured red, you are talking about the whole post, you didn't even mention the spelling.

context is your friend. get to know it.

User avatar
SOMEHERO
Posts: 1173
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:46 pm
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Postby SOMEHERO » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:14 am

Bruticus 3000 wrote:
bled dry wrote:CBW=FUCKIN GREAT


.
Last edited by SOMEHERO on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.flickr.com/someherophoto
http://www.somehero.wordpress.com
http://www.someherophoto.tumblr.com
Hardcore isn't dead
But my favorite time is gone
Relive those days with the ones I love
Hope that better times will come along

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:19 am

<sarcasm> - <sarcasm/>

And I think you need to recognise sarcasm tags when you see them.


Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests