NF demo and Punkfest security

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
Skrunk

Postby Skrunk » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:29 pm

heres a few pics if anyone wants bigger versions of any of these then pm me and ill send em to ya

http://indymedia.org.nz/media/
Last edited by Skrunk on Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YULE

Postby YULE » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:44 pm

Never trust the zip files... And thanks man, thats a much better imitation of the stupid fat fuck

skin4life_1488

Postby skin4life_1488 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:49 pm

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS wrote:That's not Kyle, it's an imposter. Can Punkas.com moderators ban his account ASAP.

you are a trator just like Snake and i tought u were a comrade, im always thought u were a bit of a lefty espicially with a name like " I_SMASH_FAGGOTS"

you trying to undermine the nationalist cause and White revolution of New Zeland how dare you mock Kyle, i bet you havent even meat him.

pissdrunx

Postby pissdrunx » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:02 pm

skin4life_1488 wrote:
I_SMASH_FAGGOTS wrote:That's not Kyle, it's an imposter. Can Punkas.com moderators ban his account ASAP.

you are a trator just like Snake and i tought u were a comrade, im always thought u were a bit of a lefty espicially with a name like " I_SMASH_FAGGOTS"

you trying to undermine the nationalist cause and White revolution of New Zeland how dare you mock Kyle, i bet you havent even meat him.

Kyle is a fucken MORON, just like you. I am glad i have never 'meat' him and i hope i never will. Fuck the NF, Fuck that fat loser called Kyle and fuck you.
What a hammer can't fix is something that ain't broken

a.p.9.e.r
messageboard troll

Postby a.p.9.e.r » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:10 am

Huh, quite a funny sight getting off the train.
Seems some of you kids were rearing for a crack. All bubblying and laughing whlist walking into the station.
Funniest moment? My brother commenting to me, 'yeah those kids are so cool. With their masks and their black clothing. Haha, National Front.'

Yes, congratulations. You had an intelligent person thinking you were part of the National Front.

Bruticus

Postby Bruticus » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:52 am

ap9er wrote:Yes, congratulations. You had an intelligent person thinking you were part of the National Front.

What a disaster, it's like the fabric of space and time is tearing apart
If I had a bag of chips I'd eat them

phaedrus

Postby phaedrus » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:52 am

ap9er wrote:Yes, congratulations. You had an intelligent person thinking you were part of the National Front.

everyone makes mistakes... usually due to ignorance...

a.p.9.e.r
messageboard troll

Postby a.p.9.e.r » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:52 am

phaedrus wrote:

everyone makes mistakes... usually due to ignorance...

Well in order not to make a mistake like that you'd be asking everyone to be educated in every facet of possible happenings. That's simply impossible.
My point was that to the general observer it was hard to distinguish between the NF and some of the, well, punks if you will.

phaedrus

Postby phaedrus » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:00 am

the NF were the ones doing the nazi salutes...

a.p.9.e.r
messageboard troll

Postby a.p.9.e.r » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:41 am

nah mate, you'll notice I said while walking into the station. As in through the main doors. As in not during the actual scene.

Ogre

Postby Ogre » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:50 am

N.P.H.C_militia wrote: he hangs out with a bunch of Nazi insignia-tattooed shaved apes...(eg...Icemans SS rune tattoo ;right hand side of his head just above his ear, the shavehead in the Herald with the Luftwaffe Eagle with Swastika as well as the Das Reich tactical symbol on his neck...as well as many of the other NFers sporting Nazi tatts)

If it walks with Nazis, talks with Nazis...I'd say it's pretty much a Nazi and not a Duck....

All irrelevant. The fact remains that you and your fellow ass-rammers are a pack of cowardly hypocrites. After all the crying you do about their supposed habit of ganging up on people, i'd expect you to show some more balls.Face it, if you attacked them before most of them drove away, you would have got your asses handed to you.

Everyone i've talked to since the weekend (including numerous liberal types) have all expressed disgust at your cowardly behaviour. All you've achieved here is making the general public know how stupid and thuggish you are :lol:
Bathing in radioactive sludge may be hazardous to your health

ted the bastard

Postby ted the bastard » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:20 am

Who are you talking to Ogre?

That has nothing to do with this site at all.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:49 am

ogre, i dont believe any of the guys involved in beating the nazi read this site, next time il see them il tell them that a person(?) called ogre was angry, im sure they will be shocked to the core :roll:

by all accounts, and visibly on the video, your bandmate attacked a protestor, no doubt he was taunted, but well..

really, he was beaten for being stupid and arrogant :wink:

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:07 am

As I said....
If it walks with Nazis...talks with Nazis...its a Nazi and not a Duck....

Irrelevant to you maybe but in the scheme of things very relevant to us....
They had the chance to go us before our numbers were up....but they didn't...guess they were waiting for the media to show up...unless they were scared of the Fairies..
And Ice man saying on nation-wide teevee in a plaintive voice..."We just want tooo gooo homeeee..."....meh..meh..mwaaahhhhh.....
fucking classic.....

If your so tough Ogre why didn't you break the line and bring it?....stuck at home were you?....White feather for you son....

I don't really give a flying fuck what people think...I followed the brown trail left by your friends until it dissapeared in a blur of rubber...they must of got a big kick out of having to sit on each others laps as they drove off...
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:21 am

"ooo Kyle...is that your knife in your pocket....?"

"Course it is Bruvver...could you wiggle over a lil bit more?"

"OOhh yesssss..thats it...."

"Are you sure it's your knife?...Your not enjoying this are you? That wouldn't be very NF"
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

Ogre

Postby Ogre » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:18 pm

I was working on the weekend :roll:

Once again with the gay stuff I see, you seem to have a fixation on that.

Oh yeah.. by "you" I was referring to punks in general. Next time you talk to your sticky biscuit crew, maybe you should ask them why they made up stories and left out the presence of a wooden stick coming from blindside. Actually, no need to ask, it's clearly obvious.

edit - haha, 88th post in the thread :popcorn:

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:14 pm

Oh yes...that's right...we're supposed to follow World War 1 tactics and announce when we're going to attack possibly with a letter or something so the enemy can prepare themselves adequately with some light Meditation...perhaps even a Martini....and of course, never before Elevenses...,

"Coeee?!"
"Ja?!"
"We'll be assaulting your position in 5 minutes....please make sure everything is ready, thank you, chaps!"
"Hans?!,....Ready der Maxim....hehehehehehe...."

I'm still waiting for MOSSAD to validate my parking and Rent-a-crowd chit....
I'm also sending a bill to Castro...I'm sure I can make a bit of money from both the Israelis and the Communists....As for the Grand Punk Council of the National Anarchist Conspiracy Association....those bastards still owe me for the Safety Pin idea....
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Andy Justice

lame

Postby Andy Justice » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:26 pm

Its all lame, esp whineing NF members. The NF got chased by a bunch of skinny KIDS Hahahahah. So what if they mobed and bashed lone NF members (the NF uses the same tactics).
CRY ME A RIVER OF TEARS :roll:, The more you nazi emo fags cry the better!!![/b]

gangsta nigguh hard!!!

Postby gangsta nigguh hard!!! » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:30 pm

i don't get what the fuss is over
he barely looked hurt
i have playfights with my friends where we hurt each other more..

the whole mobbing out a guy isn't a good face for national TV but most people manage to distinguish between serious protesters and a bunch of skins and a punch of other cats having a wee tussle in town.

if it had happened at night after the bars close in h-town it would have been a natural part of the night, but in welly in the midlle of the day was all that made it a big deal....tv etc.

wank wank wank.

white muck is often refered to as sailors or "sea men"

KC

Re: lame

Postby KC » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:34 pm

Urban Commando wrote:Its all lame, esp whineing NF members. The NF got chased by a bunch of skinny KIDS Hahahahah. So what if they mobed and bashed lone NF members (the NF uses the same tactics).
CRY ME A RIVER OF TEARS :roll:, The more you nazi emo fags cry the better!!![/b]

It was like 800 leftys and commie fags ganging up againtst 50 of our boys. It wasnt a fare fight. Real white men fight farely.

Andy Justice

Postby Andy Justice » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:39 pm

Hmmm lets say only 20 of those 800 people attacked your "35 year old boys". Like I said, CRY ME A RIVER OF TEARS. There arnt any rules, you lost too a bunch of kids.

KC

Postby KC » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:42 pm

Urban Commando wrote:Hmmm lets say only 20 of those 800 people attacked your "35 year old boys". Like I said, CRY ME A RIVER OF TEARS. There arnt any rules, you lost too a bunch of kids.

It was a pieceful protest. We was only demonstreting to keep the NZ flag. It was the leftys who got violent and started attacking us like a bunch of Hipocrits.

gangsta nigguh hard!!!

Postby gangsta nigguh hard!!! » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:45 pm

NZTrooper wrote:
Urban Commando wrote:Its all lame, esp whineing NF members. The NF got chased by a bunch of skinny KIDS Hahahahah. So what if they mobed and bashed lone NF members (the NF uses the same tactics).

It was like 800 leftys and commie fags ganging up againtst 50 of our boys. It wasnt a fare fight. Real white men fight farely.

real white men?

i'm hoping this involves vaseline and topless men in loincloths....

all i am reading here is "50 boys, locked up, gang bang men"

chrisbucks

Postby chrisbucks » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:51 pm

hey kyle.... (by the way did you know someone called you Kylie on NewsTalk ZB, and your auckland rep, sid or something called up at 3am sounding like a right fucking moron, get some better representation, pay a marketing guy or some shit), anyway ... fuck off. come have a demo when u have more friends and other victims of our mental health system. maybe then it would be a fair fight... huh???

look, it's not our fault that you could only find 40 of your nazi bumbuddies to come and do some flag waving, while about 200 punk kids made you look like a right bunch of soft fucks. might have to hold another milita training camp i guess .... :idea:

btw: your NF ppl who ripped nazi salutes at the cenotaph, just pissed all over any of the principles you had about up holding the honour of the NZ flag, people died for that fucking flag, died fighting wankers like you in europe, get the picture? and you go to a cenotaph and pull hitler salutes? whats a better way of disrespecting the NZ flag than that huh?

fuck you're lame.
‹Rob Anybody› yeh that is an implied threat... an almost threat, god you need to research what a threat is you spinless waterballon man

021 1458835

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:24 pm

NZ iceman on the NF forum wrote:we had a ceremony on the War Memorial to celebrate the Nz Flag - not a march. We did not actively publicise the ceremony in the public media, and therefore it was only folk who were walking past that would have seen what was going on. To that end, many people did stop and listen, although it was difficult for them to hear our speeches due to the anarchists attempts to disrupt the proceedings with a megaphone.

Public support has been immediately forthcoming, as you can read in todays NZ Herald, letters to the editor. Talkback radio was hot with support all Sunday, and the traffic on our website has increased. The Police are happy with us for our conduct in the face of adversity, so all up, Im pretty happy with all that.

But we are continuosly improving, which I am happier about. And Im glad so many opponents are surfacing, we really are opening peoples eyes it would seem.

fuckn deluded, i wasnt sure you were right Slammy when you said they would turn this into a victory online, but you were.

Ogre

Postby Ogre » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:21 pm

s wrote:
'punks' is not an organized group, we are not all connected and we dont all agree with each other. you seem to think we are like the national front and that punkas is the HQ or something. its not.

Okay, i'll rephrase that... pissed up kids who hide behind cops when the odds are decent then wait until the majority of the opposition leaves and swarm the few remaining people are a bunch of cowardly hypocrites. Happy now? :P

YULE

Postby YULE » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:27 pm

Are you saying that if the situation was reversed that the mob of angry NFers wouldnt "gang bash" an anarchist protest?

gangsta nigguh hard!!!

Postby gangsta nigguh hard!!! » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:37 pm

Ogre wrote:
s wrote:
'punks' is not an organized group, we are not all connected and we dont all agree with each other. you seem to think we are like the national front and that punkas is the HQ or something. its not.

Okay, i'll rephrase that... pissed up kids who hide behind cops when the odds are decent then wait until the majority of the opposition leaves and swarm the few remaining people are a bunch of cowardly hypocrites. Happy now? :P
we talking about my squad or yours here?

jedi sarah

Postby jedi sarah » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:43 pm

look these guys are lame, they banned my friend from their boards because they couldn't hack a friendly debate

It was like 800 leftys and commie fags ganging up againtst 50 of our boys. It wasnt a fare fight. Real white men fight farely

nah there wern't most of the anti fash rally were up at paliament that you were too wussy to meet :fist:

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:37 pm

fuckn deluded, i wasnt sure you were right Slinky when you said they would turn this into a victory online, but you were.

I cast an Augury before the march....the Chicken entrails never lie....

only when you try to use them to bet on horses.....Bloody chicken entrails...meh...

Slerty
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”