hamilto scene

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
chloe

Postby chloe » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:10 pm

:roll:

gangsta nigguh hard!!!

Postby gangsta nigguh hard!!! » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:44 pm

gangsta nigguh hard!!! wrote:cool
we can play 21 questions...

keen?

GnomeFX wrote:yer bro
fire away

gangsta nigguh hard!!! wrote:what's you name?

i feel lonesome tonight..wanna watch dvd's and make out?

how's your mum?
can i borrow a fiver?

you just aren't reciprocating honey bunch.

forget_deny

Postby forget_deny » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:33 pm

Aesthetic Dialectic wrote:
forget_deny wrote:
lil_ben wrote:i dont want to be put off man just wana no the good things about the hamilton scene
whos going to the saturday night knockout?
2$ bux for a box of condoms thats outrageous in gisborne its FREE

don't worry man, if you're not straight edge then you're more than likely to get shit from neary everyone in the Hamilton hardcore scene, just do what you want, ignore the shit flingers and have a good fucken time. One piece of advice, avoid The Outback at all costs.

if you're not straight edge then your more than likely to get shit from nearly everyone in the Hamilton Hardcore scene..??

ahahahhaa yeh dude totally, fucken hamilton, all close minded, judemental, intimidating, and unwelcoming.. must be becuase i aint sxe... :roll: :roll: :roll:

its all in your mind bro.. no one gives a shit if your sxe or not, the people that think that are just making up excuses because they are the sux anyway...

Actually I found the Hamilton scene to be filled with hatred and snobbery to be honest. And I know a fair few people who left the scene because of said snobbery and hatred.

For God's sake Ross, for the last time I never said any shit about you. FUCK! Just let go, I know I have.

chloe

Postby chloe » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:38 pm

people left the scene because of snobbery?...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................righto

gangsta nigguh hard!!!

Postby gangsta nigguh hard!!! » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:39 pm

if they left the "scene" because of me then i would be happy...

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:35 pm

gangsta nigguh hard!!! wrote:if they left the "scene" because of me then i would be happy...

hahah word.

Nah seriously, most of the people that I have heard whining about snobbery and other such things are usually people who dont have much social skills anyway and never really bother to attempt making new friends or just straight up approaching people at shows and talk.

The only way I got into the bands that I'm in and made all the best friends I have now is by going up and talking to them at shows.

Hahah Nick thats funny, a lying gossip spreader whining about being snobbed. Boo hoo :wink:. Nah seriously, I never saw you attempt to talk to anyone, hell I only learn the name to your face after learning what you said about me. Maybe if you wanted to make 'friends' you wouldnt talk shit about them? *shrugs* just an idea.

Gnome

Postby Gnome » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:12 pm

gangsta nigguh hard!!! wrote:

keen?

fire away

how's your mum?
can i borrow a fiver?

sorry
ok
1)not telling
2)yes
3)not bad
4)no
5) i never did understand the term honey bunch
coffee is for the punks, tea is for the hippies and dont even get me started on non-alcoholic beer

SOMEHERO

Postby SOMEHERO » Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:15 pm

well i aint No sXe not that i dont hate straight edge people oh well im still moving up there

saturday night knockout this saturday be there

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:49 pm

Stop teasing him Kerry.

Aidan
So long and thanks for all the posts.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:16 pm

^ and you havnt even seen a pic aidan, look like you are developing quite a fan club here gnomegirl.

the hardcore scene isnt all bad, but ive met quite a few people who dont like the way the ham scene has gone. the first youthzone show i went to was DKM, that rocked, and theres been alot of fun times, theres just a few assholes at the core of it all, but with any luck you can steer clear of them. i did, for some time at least.

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:18 pm

Damn you phil, im trying to creep her out...and you arent helping.

Aidan

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:23 pm

im sure she'll be creeped out, damn, wait til she see's you 8O

The Jack-il

Postby The Jack-il » Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:28 pm

oh yes, but kerry likes the curvey boys

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:32 pm

And im just one big curve ball. Roffle.

I still dont understand why people expect me to look like they think...which is usually a skinny nerdy white guy.

Aidan

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:07 pm

especially when everyone knows you are a fat black jock.

gangsta nigguh hard!!!

Postby gangsta nigguh hard!!! » Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:11 pm

GnomeFX wrote:
gangsta nigguh hard!!! wrote:

keen?

fire away

how's your mum?
can i borrow a fiver?

sorry
ok
1)not telling
2)yes
3)not bad
4)no
5) i never did understand the term honey bunch

i'll call you tomorrow sometime..loks like i gotta be in akl though and perhaps flying to wellington when i gt back to h-tizzee... :roll:

forget_deny

Postby forget_deny » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:29 pm

xCaptainx wrote:
gangsta nigguh hard!!! wrote:if they left the "scene" because of me then i would be happy...

hahah word.

Nah seriously, most of the people that I have heard whining about snobbery and other such things are usually people who dont have much social skills anyway and never really bother to attempt making new friends or just straight up approaching people at shows and talk.

The only way I got into the bands that I'm in and made all the best friends I have now is by going up and talking to them at shows.

Hahah Nick thats funny, a lying gossip spreader whining about being snobbed. Boo hoo :wink:. Nah seriously, I never saw you attempt to talk to anyone, hell I only learn the name to your face after learning what you said about me. Maybe if you wanted to make 'friends' you wouldnt talk shit about them? *shrugs* just an idea.

I'm gonna stop arguing this anymore, as, quite frankly, it isn't worth my time. All I'm gonna say is I never said shit about you and you're fucken stupid if you believe Mallory. Let it rest Ross, it's over and doesn't need to be dug the fuck back up again. I'm sure you've got better things to do with your time than fuming over how I [didn't] spread and lies about you.

I actually did attempt a few times, in the end I figured it was pretty much pointless. Seemed to me that if you weren't straight edge you weren't cool. I went for the music and ignored the bullshit. Now I don't go because I've gotten bored of having to avoid the bullshit. It's music not some weird elite cult.

no vacancy

Postby no vacancy » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:11 pm

you're the one dramatising one little episode and acting like you're a guru on the entire fucking hamilton scene. take your own advice broham. i'm not exactly sure what you were trying to accomplish by ragging on the hamilton kids but whatever it was i hope you're satisfied.
oh and ps, i'm not sxe, or vegan, or from hamilton, and i don't look hardcore - i don't even wear vans, and i'm not in a band, but i'm not a stupid fuckface so those 'elitist' hamilton kids like me. you do the math.. "snob".

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:17 pm

nice gemma....

no vacancy

Postby no vacancy » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:22 pm

i wasn't going for "nice" but thanks for the supervision phil.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:24 pm

Gem wrote: i'm not sxe, or vegan, or from hamilton, and i don't look hardcore - i don't even wear vans, and i'm not in a band, but i'm not a stupid fuckface so those 'elitist' hamilton kids like me. you do the math.. "snob".

Chur 8)

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:30 pm

well.... this is pretty much exactly what this forget_deny character is complaining about...

perhaps ross will see this as an invitation to make a equally nice comment and try to start another bitchfest... id like to be able to claim i wont respond if he (or anyone else) does.

and that would really illustrate this dudes point, its really obvious to me where the problem lies, and its not people who dont go to shows now is it?

no vacancy

Postby no vacancy » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:39 pm

Wax wrote:well.... this is pretty much exactly what this forget_deny character is complaining about...

quite frankly phil i think it's pretty fucking hypocritical to dismiss a very large group of people you've never met, just because they're associated with something you've decided you don't like, but somehow THEY'RE the snobs.
if mine and ross' and whoeverelse's responses to his pathetic whining aren't to your liking i only have one question - what the fuck did you want us to do? send forget_deny a fucking thank you card for showing us the light? whining about people you don't know being this or that is straight up pathetic, end of story.
in saying that, if either of you came to shows and made an effort to get along with people it'd be really cool because the more the merrier and from my exprience with you in person phil you are very interesting to talk to and i'm sure forget_deny can be a nice person too.
now fuck off
:)

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:48 pm

Wax wrote:well.... this is pretty much exactly what this forget_deny character is complaining about...

Forgive me, any many others Phil. We dont have to like EVERYONE in the world that we met, or people we associate with. Just because I am in the same room/workspace/city/country as someone, does not mean I am obligated to like them. Especially if I have no idea who they are at all, or they make little to no effort in trying to communicate with me, or talk shit.

If you want to make friends, talk to people, make yourself known, communicate, have fun, make connections n general smalltalk, anything. You'll find the people whom bitch about 'elitist' and 'snobbery' are the kids with very little social skills who would have trouble talking to strangers in any situation.

80% of the people I class as friends have come from a direct relation to me approaching them at shows and talking, or them being in the same 'group' as me while talking to friends. You dont see me whining about any kids being elitist cause I had the balls to talk to them and find out exactly who they are; amazing people with a genuine love for what they are doing.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:55 pm

ya know, i didnt evn read that properly, i feel much better than i would have if i did i think..

AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh...

gangsta nigguh hard!!!

Postby gangsta nigguh hard!!! » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:28 pm

i hate sXe as much as i hate weed smoking losers..i never go to shows because i can't stand the people...except every nigguh in here seems to love me and so many people i haven't met claim they know me/went out with me/ etc...
you do the math??? this shit is like those quadratics that get harder than morning wood.

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:31 pm

gangsta nigguh hard!!! wrote:as much as i hate weed smoking losers

Awww you meany. We didnt do nufink.

Aidan

gangsta nigguh hard!!!

Postby gangsta nigguh hard!!! » Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:18 am

exactly

The Ost
mutton chops

Postby The Ost » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:34 am

It's the same old story: don't tar everyone with the same brush. There will always be a couple of decent people wherever you go. Even prison. Or worse still, Orewa.
"Society makes easy targets; colour, creed, sex. " - The Proletariat

INITIO CLUB: "Better than the crap people" since 1997

FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FiveIronFan » Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:11 am

I dunno....it is Orewa.

Aidan

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”