deleted

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
TULLXXXROCK
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:08 pm

Postby TULLXXXROCK » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:35 am

shit talkers get knocked out.... simple as that.... be it over internet crap or talking to your face... everything you say can come back and bite you in the bum. :D
IM NOT A NERD, IM STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!

[FETUS//ENVY]
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 6:11 pm
Location: Nelson
Contact:

Postby [FETUS//ENVY] » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:51 am

ok well i guess thats healthy, ill just sow my lips/mind shut, just incase someone doesnt agree with me, time to admit we live in 1984 eh

xCaptainx
Stay Cold
Posts: 12163
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:36 pm

Postby xCaptainx » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:05 pm

[RyanCunt] wrote:ill just sow my lips/mind shut, just incase someone doesnt agree with me


I think its called being accountable for your actions/opinions.


Now I'm in the middle of the fence with this one. I know that in the hadleigh case Aidan didnt say anything personal to be granted a beatdown

HOWEVER

I'm of the opinion that if you say something, you stand behind it, online OR offline.

*shrugs*

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:12 pm

yeah - its a tough one. Originally the appeal of the internet forums was that you could be totally anonymous, if you choose. It is hard to stay anonymous on this board as it is a relatively small seen & if you are in a band people are gonna know who you are. Maybe if you wish to be anonymous & talk shit you should go to the one of the many other boards around the world. Speak shit on this board & more than likely you are gonna be called up on it. Fucked I know... but a fact of life I think.

xbenveganx
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:22 pm

Postby xbenveganx » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:15 pm

It has nothing to do with opinions.

It has to do with talking shit, insulting soneone and just being a cunt. Opinions and insults are two entirley separate things.

xbenveganx
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:22 pm

Postby xbenveganx » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:17 pm

Also, explain why there is a difference between (unprovoked) calling someone a faggot on the internet and calling someone a faggot to their face?

[FETUS//ENVY]
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 6:11 pm
Location: Nelson
Contact:

Postby [FETUS//ENVY] » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:19 pm

ok fine, good point people should be accountable for there actions but to the extent that someone would hurt another person for an internet dis is insane, violence is not a good way to solve anything

B: yo dude, someones been talking shit about you on the net fo'
A: shit bo' i wont take that...time for some nuclear fucking holocost i think
B: uh ohh, lol...hehhehe
A: lol :mr burns style:
A: man that punks going to feel the smack down
B: you serious?
A: for sho'
B: man thats an act of terrorism im narkin
A: you'll be next buddy
B: man your insane, violence solves nothing
A: nothing for you, grrr

A=meathead B=less Meatheaded

User avatar
Grave Dancer
Posts: 10020
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:13 am
Location: faggot cunt

Postby Grave Dancer » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:02 pm

fucking hell ryan, that's just stupid and simplistic to look at it in terms of varying moral weights. it's easy to see that it's not right that aidan says the things he does; but it's understandable why he says them. it's not right that hadleigh punched him in the face; but it's understandable.

in the end all you can rely on is that ANYONE and EVERYONE can read what you write here.

you're NOT having a private jab with your friends about a band. you're doing what is the equivelant in real life as standing on a podium to have your 5 cents

so all that you can do is realise there may be consequences for what you say, and not whine and whinge if someone takes offense, because that is the risk you run
Image

xCaptainx
Stay Cold
Posts: 12163
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:36 pm

Postby xCaptainx » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:20 pm

Ryan that monologue was shit (is it a monologue? *shrugs*)

and yeah Ben there is no diff. I can totally understand about the personal insults n shit, hell I've been subject to that many a time and funnily enough the people who do it either dont do shit to me in real life or say they were joking.

If someone called me a faggot/bigot/racist/sexist in here its just the same as if they were doing it in real life. Luckily enough I dont care enough for the people that have done in the past.

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:53 pm

Common guys , a bit of perspective here. I mean at the end of the day if someone calls me a faggot, bigot, idiot over an internet forum they're an idiot. I'm not gonna get all upset I have more important hassles to deal with in real life. Now on the other hand if someone threatens my family or close friends over the internet bring it on. Sticks & stones may break my bones, but names will never...

xbenveganx
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:22 pm

Postby xbenveganx » Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:39 pm

It's not a matter of getting all upset about it. It's not like anyone would lose sleep over shit like this (well, i'd hope not). But if you are a cunt to someone (especially when it is intentional), you can't bitch and moan when there are repercussions.

:BIG:

User avatar
Grave Dancer
Posts: 10020
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:13 am
Location: faggot cunt

Postby Grave Dancer » Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:54 pm

xbenveganx wrote:It's not a matter of getting all upset about it. It's not like anyone would lose sleep over shit like this (well, i'd hope not). But if you are a cunt to someone (especially when it is intentional), you can't bitch and moan when there are repercussions.

:BIG:



exactly

fucking hell...
Image

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:57 pm

Dead in Magazines wrote:
xbenveganx wrote:It's not a matter of getting all upset about it. It's not like anyone would lose sleep over shit like this (well, i'd hope not). But if you are a cunt to someone (especially when it is intentional), you can't bitch and moan when there are repercussions.

:BIG:



exactly

fucking hell...


Agreed...

User avatar
ted the bastard
Posts: 7358
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:18 pm
Location: between revelations
Contact:

Postby ted the bastard » Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:59 pm

Although in that one particular case I don't think that was the case. I think remarks were taken out of context.

User avatar
FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 10019
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:25 pm
Location: Lurking
Contact:

Postby FiveIronFan » Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:33 pm

When did I call simon a fag for no reason, I mean im presuming it was for an actual reason rather than obvious joking around if you are getting your knickers in a twist...



Aidan
So long and thanks for all the posts.

xsfat
Posts: 6245
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:58 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby xsfat » Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:12 am

the act of someone punching aidan doesnt offend me at all
but the pre-meditation sickens me
the fact that someone would plan to go out of their way, plan an attack & execute it makes me ill
ive seen enough fights, dont realy care anymore, usualy between munters anyway
i assume the perpetrator doesnt read this messageboard on a regular basis
i can safely assume this whole masterplan wasnt the act of one person

i honestly cant think what planning such course of action would achieve?
i can only ask the perpetrator, do you feel vindicated?

there are people here who are sayin a punch in the face is called for
thats your opinion, i dont read every word aidan types so i have no idea if it is called for
but most of you against aidan assume somehow the perpetrator was hurt & wanted 'revenge'
i dont think the perpetrator would have known that aidan was goin to akl & who he was
it was a group act, most of them would have loved to see aidan harmed
tho none of aidans opinion of this board affected them personally
revenge or just plain spiteful? this makes me ill
i would be a little more sceptical before defending actions of a few meatheads

of course all the above is made on the assumption that the pre-meditation was instigated by more than the perpetrator
maybe years of legal analysis just made me jaded & im reading too much into it
i stil think aidan has been lenient in not calling the cops.

User avatar
David xvx Ludd
Posts: 3709
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:19 pm
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Postby David xvx Ludd » Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:42 am

Fuck, get over the Aidan/Hadleigh incident already.
Green | Vegan | Straight Edge | Tattooed | Lawyer | Cyclist | PMA

[url="http://about.me/david.tong"]Me[/url] | [url="http://www.p3foundation.org/"]My charity[/url] | [url="http://www.oxfam.org.nz/events/teams.asp?a=show_team_pages&eventid=30&teamid=6235"]My Trailkwalker team[/url]

User avatar
Grave Dancer
Posts: 10020
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:13 am
Location: faggot cunt

Postby Grave Dancer » Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:55 pm

i like watching fights. people should stop being sissy boys, being 'anti-violence' and bust some more out.

adds more flavour to the night
Image

User avatar
chrisbucks
Posts: 5691
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:39 pm
Location: Grey Lynn, Orkland
Contact:

Postby chrisbucks » Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:17 pm

this is kinda old. is this forum about the nz punks or about adians face?
‹Rob Anybody› yeh that is an implied threat... an almost threat, god you need to research what a threat is you spinless waterballon man


021 1458835
Image

User avatar
FiveIronFan
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 10019
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:25 pm
Location: Lurking
Contact:

Postby FiveIronFan » Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:34 pm

Wel Chris, obviously all of punkas revolves around me. In fact if I was actually to leave, within a month all that would be left is 5 rabble fans arguing about how the rabble are better now, since they have never heard the old rabble and they therefore cant be that great.

KILL BILL....why have you stopped in the Aidan_Hate_Club thread? I mean it was a nice try I guess, kinda unoriginal (yes its been done before) but a nice try. Its a shame that you couldnt even keep it going beyond 5 pages that. That is just plain disappointing.



Aidan
So long and thanks for all the posts.

KILL BILL
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2002 3:57 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby KILL BILL » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:06 pm

deleted
Last edited by KILL BILL on Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KILL BILL
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2002 3:57 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby KILL BILL » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:22 pm

deleted
Last edited by KILL BILL on Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
forget_deny
Posts: 589
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Hamtown
Contact:

Postby forget_deny » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:44 pm

xCaptainx wrote:Ryan that monologue was shit (is it a monologue? *shrugs*)

Internal dialogue

xCaptainx
Stay Cold
Posts: 12163
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:36 pm

Postby xCaptainx » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:46 pm

sweet as. Ahhh monologue is by yourself isnt it, like a short one person play. I had to do one in 6th form drama. I got 19/20. I fucking rule.

User avatar
Garmichael
t3H n00b
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:28 am
Location: Bremerton, Washington
Contact:

Postby Garmichael » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:56 pm

I know who broke into your pad.

User avatar
vibri
vib ribbon
Posts: 5315
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 2:38 pm
Contact:

Postby vibri » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:09 am

for their next music video the bleeders should go around beating up non straight edge people whilst exploiting little girls, itd be better than their other videos anyway.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
forget_deny
Posts: 589
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Hamtown
Contact:

Postby forget_deny » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:12 pm

xCaptainx wrote:sweet as. Ahhh monologue is by yourself isnt it, like a short one person play. I had to do one in 6th form drama. I got 19/20. I fucking rule.

That's the one. Wicked mark by the way.

User avatar
geneterror
Six Button Terrorist
Posts: 4913
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:21 am
Location: Auckland City never forgets!
Contact:

Postby geneterror » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:24 pm

Mashimaro wrote:for their next music video the bleeders should go around beating up non straight edge people whilst exploiting little girls, itd be better than their other videos anyway.


Then they'd have to beat up their own drummer.
Image

User avatar
vibri
vib ribbon
Posts: 5315
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 2:38 pm
Contact:

Postby vibri » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:33 pm

^ thats even better. maybe the song could start but the drummer is drunk then in one of those hip hop video moments the music stops and the band starts beating him up and stuff.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

KILL BILL
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2002 3:57 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby KILL BILL » Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:16 pm

deleted
Last edited by KILL BILL on Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests