Skrewdriver on a Sunday afternoon...

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
I Believe In Homicide

Postby I Believe In Homicide » Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:55 pm

You want the links ???? Ill give you the links Josh.......

your email address is

Sniper_Max@hotmail.com, is it not ????

here is your email dumbass
http://www.gpforums.co.nz/showthrea...threadid=204416
http://nzpolitics.com/profile.php?m...ofile&u=248
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/mem...er&t=190814

just a coincidence ???
http://www.gpforums.co.nz/showthread.ph ... gelofdeath

Ill even quote these for you....

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthr ... ost1675330

"I'm am/was in a clan the ]M[ETAL ]M[ILITIA I haven't played for awhile though heh I really should have a game heh bring back ]M[*AngelOfDeath*]M[

Good Luck finding a clan dude"

http://forums.iconzarena.com/showthread.php?t=2272

"AngelOfDeath
MSN : sniper_max@hotmail.com
Forum Name : AngelOfDeath"

Maybe there are two Josh Scannells who are 17 and live in Christchurch and happen to post under AngelOfDeath, and AOD88 which is abbreviated for AngelOfDeath Heil Hitler, and also like racist music eg. Skrewdriver and Midtown Bootboys ??????
cirE wrote:one day, i'll be in people's signatures

and i'll be cool

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:12 pm

You know,

Judging from what went down with the GTC boys AND ALSO from what has happened to certain Aussie kids who are connected with the National Front, it really doesn't pay to talk up your involvment with the NF on a forum like this.

I mean, some of the shit on those SF and NZPOL threads that my 'extravagent' friend here has dug up are pretty heavy.

So, who's turn is it to ring the school and let them know what Josh Scannells has been up to?

http://www.chch.school.nz/saintbedes/

Looks like a very respectable Catholic institution. Don't know if they'll stand for this sort of shit from one of their students.
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

AngelOfDeath

Postby AngelOfDeath » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:16 pm

meh
Last edited by AngelOfDeath on Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Midtown Bootboy
Blut und ehre daran glaube ich

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:21 pm

WhaHO!

Here we go with the defamatory statements.

Would you care to back this up?
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

I Believe In Homicide

Postby I Believe In Homicide » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:23 pm

AngelOfDeath wrote:Hey matt least I'm not a convicted sex offender you sick fuck go rape some more little boys direct anal ripping patrol

got lawyers eh?? :wink:

and i'll be cool

I Believe In Homicide

Postby I Believe In Homicide » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:38 pm

AngelOfDeath wrote:meh

pity its archived idiot! :lol:

and i'll be cool

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:39 pm

Well, it's a tricky legal area with the Tasman sea dividing us. THIS site is however hosted on an NZ server (I presume) ..so ..it's definitely a sentence that Josh may well regret later on.

The first thing he has done is state a blatant lie by using the term "convicted".

Now, I have never been convicted of ANY criminal offence whatsoever. There-in lies the blatant defamation.

I'm content just to let these morons keep spewing it forth.

Makes them look more moronic everytime they do it if THAT is all they can throw at me. Again, I probably should point out what the source of this defamatory shit had to say for himself:

To: yougotoofarmathew@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: no topic
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:27:12 +1100
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [203.164.95.204]
X-Originating-Email: [ironbrotherhood@hotmail.com]
X-Sender: ironbrotherhood@hotmail.com
Received: from 203.164.95.204 by by24fd.bay24.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;Tue, 08 Mar 2005 04:27:12 GMT

Conditions of the apology will be that you post the apology without a full story on how you think yourself the grand master of the world, it will be plain to all the outcome if a apology is coming from me.You have killed the nfy in nsw and i am looking to get on with my life as is goobs, its up to you if we are allowed to.i wish to be a policeofficer,if you publish my full name anywhere and ruin my life and future career it will be a totally new matter.
I was never put up to making the accusations and i will always stand by that because it is the truth, kyle and the wpca followed my lead.
I do not want a councellor from you, that is a factor in why i made the accusations because u left me with no way out in your email.After you publish this apology on your website i hope to never hear from you or about you in my new life.

To all concerned,
This is an open apology to Mat Henderson for the Paedophile accusations I made against him.
I deeply hope that nothing has come of the COMPLETELY FALSE and fictionist allegations.
I originally made the allegations against him without thought of the seriousness of my actions.
I deeply regret the fact that I made the allegations and went way over my head without thinking about what I was saying.
I have never broken any laws in my short life and will endeavour to keep it that way.
I originally made the accusation to make mat back off the NFY but doing so in turn backfired.
I again will state that the accusation I made against him was completely false.
Sincerely
Darren Mortley

This is also the same Darren Mortley quoted in the Sunday Times article:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/sundaystar ... 42,00.html

One of the leaders, Darren Mortley, claimed on the group's website last month that "in my school racial issues are going nuts, people are walking round with Hitler Youth flags on their folders and are receiving starter packs of stickers and flyers and mags to be interested".

Mortley told the Sunday Star-Times the youths involved had since severed their ties to the National Front after being harassed by left-wing activists. "The group is gone. It was blown out of the water by some lefties," he said.

HA - well, the Kiwi Papers published the name and made it public domain.
www.darpism.com

AngelOfDeath

Postby AngelOfDeath » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:49 pm

This Is my public apology to Matt Henderson I am extremly sorry for the accusations I have made that are totaly unfounded and I will never make any again, I am again sorry for any inconvience and pain I have cause I am truly sorry. I will leave you alone and not make any unfounded accuastions in future and and again extremely sorry. I apologise to Mr. Matt Henderson.
Midtown Bootboy

Blut und ehre daran glaube ich

Lentil

Ian Stuart Ha Ha Ha

Postby Lentil » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:49 pm

Thought this should go on both Skrewdriver threads??
Anyone heard Dog on a Ropes' song "SkrewyDriver"? It's choice!!

We'd been hoping you'd die for a long, long time
Hoping you'd fry for all of your crimes
For your fascist point of view and your race hatred
But now we're all laughing 'cos you're dead ha ha ha!

Chorus
Ian Stuart, you blew it
We'd have done it for you but you beat us to it
Ian Stuart, why did you do it?
We'd have done it for you but you beat us to it
Ian Stuart, you blew it ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

They made you a saint for Blood and Honour
It won't help you now you're a gonner
A right wing martyr for the cause
Or just an ugly white rotting corpse

Chorus again

You learned how to hate, not how to drive a car
Swerved to the right much too far
At least a good nazi is what you are
A dead one, ha ha ha

Chorus [end]

A year earlier, another Blood and Honour band met a similar fate. 3 of the 4 members of Violent Storm died when their car veered left (!!!) on a motorway and crashed into a concrete pillar at 100km/h

David xvx Ludd

Postby David xvx Ludd » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:05 pm

Damn, you nazi cunts are whiny bitches.
Green | Vegan | Straight Edge | Tattooed | Lawyer | Cyclist | PMA

[url="http://about.me/david.tong"]Me[/url] | [url="http://www.p3foundation.org/"]My charity[/url] | [url="http://www.oxfam.org.nz/events/teams.asp?a=show_team_pages&eventid=30&teamid=6235"]My Trailkwalker team[/url]

I Believe In Homicide

Postby I Believe In Homicide » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:23 pm

hahahahaha awesome song Lentil :lol: . Twould be nice to send old Chapman and his boys a tape of that :lol:

and i'll be cool

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:57 pm

AngelOfDeath wrote:Hey matt least I'm not a convicted sex offender you sick fuck go rape some more little boys direct anal ripping patrol

AngelOfDeath wrote:This Is my public apology to Matt Henderson I am extremly sorry for the accusations I have made that are totaly unfounded and I will never make any again, I am again sorry for any inconvience and pain I have cause I am truly sorry. I will leave you alone and not make any unfounded accuastions in future and and again extremely sorry. I apologise to Mr. Matt Henderson.

fuck Darp, i wish i could make the bastards do that.

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:09 pm

:wink:

Watch and learn gents.
www.darpism.com

it

Postby it » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:01 pm

AngelOfDeath wrote:This Is my public apology to Matt Henderson I am extremly sorry for the accusations I have made that are totaly unfounded and I will never make any again, I am again sorry for any inconvience and pain I have cause I am truly sorry. I will leave you alone and not make any unfounded accuastions in future and and again extremely sorry. I apologise to Mr. Matt Henderson.

Damn. I was a bit scared when I heard the Angel of Death (yes, DEATH!!!) was posting on here. I mean, how can those lil punk kids defend themselves against one so in the service of Beelzebub? Then the Angel of Death, who came in recently with a roar, kinda went limp. Maybe it wasn't really the Angel of Death at all? Not even the Angel of Badness. Nor even the Angel of Things Not So Nice. Nope, just a wimp. Christ, if Mat offered you his arse you'd probably kiss it too, and rightly so. Go away now child, you've tried to be tough, and failed miserably. I think it's time for some milk and cookies.

I Believe In Homicide

Postby I Believe In Homicide » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:49 pm

it wrote:

Damn. I was a bit scared when I heard the Angel of Death (yes, DEATH!!!) was posting on here. I mean, how can those lil punk kids defend themselves against one so in the service of Beelzebub? Then the Angel of Death, who came in recently with a roar, kinda went limp. Maybe it wasn't really the Angel of Death at all? Not even the Angel of Badness. Nor even the Angel of Things Not So Nice. Nope, just a wimp. Christ, if Mat offered you his arse you'd probably kiss it too, and rightly so. Go away now child, you've tried to be tough, and failed miserably. I think it's time for some milk and cookies.

One word for it :P

Poseur.

Im sure he knows the meaning of it as he was calling everyone on here it :wink:

and i'll be cool

Lamb

Postby Lamb » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:08 am

The kid goes to bedes, that explains A LOT.
All the guys Ive met from St Thomas', Boys high and Bedes have all been such loverly gentlemen :roll:.

ned.

Postby ned. » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:18 am

Aesthetic Dialectic wrote:top 5 punk bands - in no particular order

the unseen
propagandhi
kid dynamite
leftover crack
kill your idols

flash dance and mc hammer shit..
woot!kid dynamite!non more black are also good.
my 5:
propagandhi
anti-flag
rage against the machine
choking victim
against me

martyrdamn

Postby martyrdamn » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:10 pm

Lamb wrote:The kid goes to bedes, that explains A LOT.

Oi whats that supposed to mean!? :P

it

Bluebird's the word

Postby it » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:32 pm

Hey, where did the Angel of Death go? Perhaps he turned into the Bluebird of Hapiness? It's kinda sad really, young guys trying to be all tough on the internet, like the NFYoof in Sydney. As soon as it starts becoming public news, they start freaking out that their mum and dad might find out. Hence the NFYoof fell apart, with one of them upset that it all might affect his ability to join the police when he gets older. Sorry kid, you ruined your opportunity yourself.
Likewise with the NZGTC. If you're going to form a military training-style club and then start posting racist messages on the NF message board where you also try to actively recruit NF members, then you have to expect some sort of response from authorities. Those kids have now fucked up their chances of joining the army like they wanted to. And for what? To feel tough?
I guess it's all about growing up, but it does concern me when the likes of Chapman and Bolton seem to target kids for their propaganda. Pump them full of shit and then drop them like a hot brick like they did with the NFYoof.

Dubpunker

Re: Skrewdriver on a Sunday afternoon...

Postby Dubpunker » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:17 am

Trump Praises Skrewdriver LP for Having “Very Fine Tracks on Both Sides”

https://thehardtimes.net/culture/activi ... bw5K78rGkQ

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”