Half price Killing Joke Akld tickets - June 13

Trade, sell and swap your vinyl/CDs/DVDs/God-knows-what in here.
Mack

Half price Killing Joke Akld tickets - June 13

Postby Mack » Fri May 31, 2013 10:15 pm

So, I decided it's more practical to go to the Wellington show and have to sell my Akld tickets ....
Right now these are half what I paid. (I paid $150 with all fees etc for 2 tickets, start price on Trade Me is $75 for both).
Would love someone to pick these up and enjoy the dulcet tones of Mr Coleman in person ....

http://www.trademe.co.nz/travel-events- ... 185288.htm

A chance to see epicness unleashed upon Auckland
Killing Joke The Singles World Tour 2x GA tickets
Thursday 13th June 2013, 08:00 PM (R18)
The Studio, K Road, Auckland.
(It's an e-ticket, so I can email it to you as soon as payment is made :)

Killing Joke are probably not actually of this earth, and no-one is sure how they haven’t yet fissioned into some spectacular cosmic explosion.
The group exist in the electric middle zone between genius and insanity, and this is a chance to get close to the sparks.

Over a 30 + year career the band has been hugely influential on alternative music, especially new wave, metal and grunge. (They were a significant influence for bands such as Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, Ministry, Metallica, Faith No More to Foo Fighters, among others). Frontman Jaz Coleman is also an internationally sought orchestral composer.

But this is not a nostalgia tour for a forgotten group of has-beens, Killing Joke’s latest releases MMXII, and Absolute Dissent (2010) are still generating high critical and fan praise.

They’re well and truly still kicking, so expect an iconic no-holds-barred mix of raw sound, prophecy, outrage and dark energy.

Despite Coleman living in Aotearoa part time, this is the first time they’ve played New Zealand ever. So don’t miss out!

Return to “Buy/Sell”