The Warpath, first EP.

Trade, sell and swap your vinyl/CDs/DVDs/God-knows-what in here.
User avatar
101101110110001
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 8:26 pm
Location: Auckland

The Warpath, first EP.

Postby 101101110110001 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:21 pm

Unbelievably i've found this amongst a bunch of old shit of mine.

Released in 2004, a time before hardcore was just shitty emo's following a trend,
and before everyone sold out haha, when youthzone shows were the greatest thing since sliced bread.
To "O.G's" this holds a lot of nostalgic value and is a great piece of memorabilia in the history of NZ HXC.

The classic track
Two Bit Whore

you were never more
than a leech, a slut
a two dollar fuck
we Don;t wanna hear your voice
we don't wanna see your face
we only wanna see your fuckin grave
Come try your charm on me, i'll leave your
heart pulsing, blood on the floor
and i'll stand and watch, with no remorse
cos we all know that your a fuckin whore
TWO BIT WHORE
you were nothing more than a fuckin whore
charm worked once but it don't anymore


Track List:
1. Broke
2. N.B.H.C
3. Time Ta Fight
4. Two Bit Whore


This has sold.
Last edited by 101101110110001 on Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dylan Knuckles
Posts: 1245
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:47 pm

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Dylan Knuckles » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:31 pm

Haha thanks alot. I think that demo is best forgotten please throw it away

User avatar
101101110110001
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 8:26 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby 101101110110001 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:45 pm

Haha if the Moment Of Truth demo still exists in the hands of someone then so must this :P

rex
Posts: 5103
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:05 pm
Location: PURANGI AS

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby rex » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:48 pm

haha you just never know when something might pop up again :?:

Off the fucking hook.
Posts: 1039
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:56 am

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Off the fucking hook. » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:53 pm

wasnt it like 2002/ealry 2003 when shit went gay @ hc shows yo brosef killa killa wha
fuck you shit bitches

User avatar
Andrew_TA
Posts: 4421
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:05 am
Location: Hamilton East
Contact:

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Andrew_TA » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:44 am

someone up this shit please!
Image

User avatar
Thing
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: Hamilton: for now.

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Thing » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:18 am

Damn. I should have been more on to it: That song ruled. I was real sad when they stopped playing it.

I have the MP3s floating about somewhere though.
Lindsay McDougall (Frenzal Rhomb) wrote:I'm from a punk rock band, it's all about getting your music out any way you can - you don't make money from the record, the record companies make the money from the record. If they can't make money these days because they haven't come onside with the way the world is going, it's their own problem.

User avatar
your fucking funeral
Posts: 2598
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:44 pm
Location: fernandez

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby your fucking funeral » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:10 am

2002/03 was sure better than now
chelovek cheloveky volk

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby FC » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:22 am

If the scene/bands/shows are shit, then do something about it. What a bunch of whiney fucks. If its shit, its because youve all made it shit.



Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

User avatar
Dan Ashcroft
Posts: 2493
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:56 pm

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Dan Ashcroft » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:44 pm

101101110110001 wrote:Released in 2004, a time before hardcore was just shitty emo's following a trend,
and before everyone sold out haha, when youthzone shows were the greatest thing since sliced bread.
To "O.G's" this holds a lot of nostalgic value and is a great piece of memorabilia in the history of NZ HXC.

.


Shows how much perspective counts for; to me, NZHC sucked post-'98. Does that make me more "O.G." than you?
Image

Off the fucking hook.
Posts: 1039
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:56 am

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Off the fucking hook. » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:48 pm

FC wrote:If the scene/bands/shows are shit, then do something about it. What a bunch of whiney fucks. If its shit, its because youve all made it shit.



Aidan



you should just fuck off, your always one to harp you fucking narrow minded soft cock.
fuck you shit bitches

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby FC » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:07 pm

HAHAHA! CHRISTIAN JUST CALLED ME NARROW MINDED.




Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

User avatar
Dylan Knuckles
Posts: 1245
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:47 pm

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Dylan Knuckles » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:42 am

FC wrote:If the scene/bands/shows are shit, then do something about it. What a bunch of whiney fucks. If its shit, its because youve all made it shit.



Aidan


Good call bro.

Future Shock

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Future Shock » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:19 am

people have more muny per capita, things are cheaper to move about i mean and the dosh is betta overseas but i don't know why peepz don't think this is the best place on earth but then i'm not surprised on wot people don't see.

and i'm saying not all

punk needs to start questioning again to create art fa fa fa, middle ground then destroy

User avatar
Thing
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: Hamilton: for now.

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Thing » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:42 am

Has hell frozen over? Dylan and Aidan agreeing on something?

In related news if anyone wants to do anything (80s synth rock, grind, you name it) to make the hamilton scene less shit count me in. Why not?
Lindsay McDougall (Frenzal Rhomb) wrote:I'm from a punk rock band, it's all about getting your music out any way you can - you don't make money from the record, the record companies make the money from the record. If they can't make money these days because they haven't come onside with the way the world is going, it's their own problem.

paulo
Posts: 599
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:15 am

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby paulo » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:49 pm

because you called the cops on all your friends?

User avatar
Dylan Knuckles
Posts: 1245
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:47 pm

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Dylan Knuckles » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:57 pm

haha

User avatar
toothbrush
Posts: 6996
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:17 pm

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby toothbrush » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:30 pm

your fucking funeral wrote:leeeeeeeeeets dooooo the tiiiiiiiiiime waaaaaaaaaaaarp agaaaaaaaaaaaaain

User avatar
Thing
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: Hamilton: for now.

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Thing » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:54 am

paulo wrote:because you called the cops on all your friends?


Fuck off, Rapist. (this is a new Phil account is it not?)
Lindsay McDougall (Frenzal Rhomb) wrote:I'm from a punk rock band, it's all about getting your music out any way you can - you don't make money from the record, the record companies make the money from the record. If they can't make money these days because they haven't come onside with the way the world is going, it's their own problem.

loucke = shit
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:16 pm
Location: Hamilton
Contact:

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby loucke = shit » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:36 pm

don't have enough enemies yet reebun?


if rebuns scene he is hanging out in is shit, it has very little to do with the scene that is going fucking hard wherever I seem to be in hamilton. this weekend was fucking killa, the flat had about 50 people there on friday night, at least. maybe more. fucking awesome times, best time of my life, going sydney is going to be shit, just coz I have to leave all these fucking awez as peeps behind.

ruebn probably thinks the scene is shit, because (for him) it now consists of him sitting at home, with no friends, wishing he hadn't cut everyone off and alienated himself, but being too stupid to try and undo it all? I dunno, but I know when he kills himself in the next couple months, I won't feel sad or go to his funeral, but I think everyone should learn a lesson,

"be a cunt, but dont be a fucking cunt"

helpful hint #159
taking a bath with a toaster can be a quick and painless way to end it all
====
hamilton is rocking at the moment, parties almost every night, bands in lounges every friday and saturday.

sure we don't have the red shift anymore, but we have congaline,
and the best thing about hamilton, is the antagonist moved away.
Drop out of school, and get a drug habit.

User avatar
Andrew_TA
Posts: 4421
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:05 am
Location: Hamilton East
Contact:

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Andrew_TA » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:38 pm

loucke = shit wrote:and the best thing about hamilton, is the antagonist moved away.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Off the fucking hook.
Posts: 1039
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:56 am

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Off the fucking hook. » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:47 pm

however everyone is soft nowdays, fuckers need to militant shit.
fuck you shit bitches

User avatar
captain steinakin
Posts: 3064
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:42 am
Location: under a volcano

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby captain steinakin » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:18 pm

Off the fucking hook. wrote:however everyone is soft nowdays, fuckers need to militant shit.


Ew. Why?
Image
Cowboy/Father/Mentor

User avatar
captain steinakin
Posts: 3064
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:42 am
Location: under a volcano

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby captain steinakin » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:48 pm

loucke = shit wrote:hamilton is rocking at the moment


TUESDAY NIGHT PARTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
Cowboy/Father/Mentor

User avatar
Thing
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: Hamilton: for now.

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Thing » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:52 pm

Strangely enough, i have been out all weekend doing (mostly) music related stuff, and hanging out with a raft of different people - many of whom don't act like spoiled 5 year olds. Now at the end of a chaotic few days I'm enjoying just chilling out at home with a beer, listening to a bit of Redgum, and generally not having to deal with 50 people at my house. Stoaked as.

I'm glad you are having fun with your little narrow view of things however. Enjoy yourself in Aussie if I don't see you before you go.
Lindsay McDougall (Frenzal Rhomb) wrote:I'm from a punk rock band, it's all about getting your music out any way you can - you don't make money from the record, the record companies make the money from the record. If they can't make money these days because they haven't come onside with the way the world is going, it's their own problem.

User avatar
Ben Fats
Party Girl
Posts: 2344
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 5:49 pm
Location: Steady Trollin

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Ben Fats » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:57 pm

50 fucking people kicking in your skull
50 fucking poeople breaking all your bones
CHAINSMOKERS

loucke = shit
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:16 pm
Location: Hamilton
Contact:

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby loucke = shit » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:07 pm

I am friends with party girl

the end

/end thread
Drop out of school, and get a drug habit.

User avatar
Thing
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Location: Hamilton: for now.

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Thing » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:04 am

Making posts like that is only confirming to me, and assumibly others, that I made the right decission. So please carry on. You are doing a good job of making a fool of yourself.

Not that its either of you two's problem at all so I don't know why your panties are in such a twist.
Lindsay McDougall (Frenzal Rhomb) wrote:I'm from a punk rock band, it's all about getting your music out any way you can - you don't make money from the record, the record companies make the money from the record. If they can't make money these days because they haven't come onside with the way the world is going, it's their own problem.

User avatar
Ben Fats
Party Girl
Posts: 2344
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 5:49 pm
Location: Steady Trollin

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby Ben Fats » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Thing wrote:You are doing a good job of making a fool of yourself.




Hypocrite. You take the cake.
CHAINSMOKERS

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: The Warpath, first EP.

Postby FC » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:38 pm

You're all fucking idiots of the highest calibre.

Honestly, I've seen 14 year old girls bitch and whine less than you cunts from the tron.



Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX


Return to “Buy/Sell”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest