Need a job, Hamilton

Need band members? A lift to a show? A flat? Here's where to look...
undercover

Re: Need a job, Hamilton

Postby undercover » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:but i cant write '3 months on the dole attending punk shows and drinking too much'?

Piece of piss bro....

Mar-May 20XX: Senior Rock & Roll Aficionado (various locations). Took time to broaden my artistic endeavours across a range of settings. Included extensive travel, creative thinking, social networking, challenging diversity issues and furthered my experience in advanced level organic chemistry... 8)

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:37 am

Dear Darren,

Thank you for taking the time to express your interest in working with us and applying for the role of blah blah blah

Due to the overwhelming response for this position, we will only be meeting with a few candidates. Unfortunately, we will not be progressing with your application at this time.

We are always looking for new people to join our team at blahblahblah, so please do not hesitate to apply for another position in future. We appreciate your interest in working blahblahblah.

Kind Regards,

Kate

im thinking that since employers waste my time encouraging me to apply for jobs I dont get i might waste some of their time...

CV.
Name:Colonel Klink
Previous employment: stalag luft camp commandant (retired)
Cover letter: no one ever escaped from stalag-luft 13!!
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:05 pm

“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

Return to “People/Places Wanted”