Morphine Cover Band - Motueka/Nelson Region

Need band members? A lift to a show? A flat? Here's where to look...
BigBadBazza

Morphine Cover Band - Motueka/Nelson Region

Postby BigBadBazza » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Moved to Lower Moutere about 5 months ago and pretty keen to get this started. Want to start off just kicking out some of Morphine's sweet soulful jams and maybe afterwards head into some similar sounding original stuff but, thats a long way down the line.

I know it's a long shot and that few people on here are actually in the area but you never know. Maybe someone will just be able to point me towards some musicians in the area.

I'm going to try my hand at Vocals, my background is Bass (Volume:Gold) but time for a change I think.
Need a Bassist. Gear isn't a problem as I've got a 5 String and Amp/4x10 and I'd be happy to hook it up if needed.
A Drummer. With kit.
Piano player. I've got a Roland Gaia Synth but someone with something more suitable would probably be best, although yet again, if needed, can always use mine to start off.
And a definite long shot but what the hell, A Saxophonist. Pretty much the most important thing really and I'm sure it's gonna be a bitch to find but hey, you never know.

I've got a small Recording set up at my place and although I'm not a audio wizz or anything I'm sure I'd be able to get some stuff recorded.

Also, transport around these parts is a must but yet again, I'd be willing to help out with my Vauxhall. Although it wouldn't be big enough to cart a Kit around.

So yeah, if you're in the area and keen, or know someone who is and may be keen, or even if you just know someone in the area who's a musician and may be able to give me a hand getting it together would be awesome and appreciated.

P.M on here or give me a txt/call oh two one 75 seven one 73.

Hanan.
Salvador Dali wrote:Everyone should eat hashish, but only once.

toothbrush

Re: Morphine Cover Band - Motueka/Nelson Region

Postby toothbrush » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:11 pm

I would be dead keen if I were in the area.

BigBadBazza

Re: Morphine Cover Band - Motueka/Nelson Region

Postby BigBadBazza » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Rats. Oh well, I'm actually pretty stoked that there is actually somebody who's keen, regardless.

Play some sex music with me, cunts.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATtBN-aYCMU[/video]
Salvador Dali wrote:Everyone should eat hashish, but only once.

Return to “People/Places Wanted”