MAD MAX FURY ROAD

Talk on films, TV programmes, and other pretty flashing colours.
Lummoxgrinder

Re: MAD MAX FURY ROAD

Postby Lummoxgrinder » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:53 pm

Got the PS4 game today and it came with Fury Road on Blue-ray. SAWEET!!

Postby . » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:41 pm

Lummoxgrinder wrote:Got the PS4 game today and it came with Fury Road on Blue-ray. SAWEET!!

i didn't pre-order, just went to grab it from the ps store and it's disappeared completely? can't search for it, doesn't show up under all games. weird.

Lummoxgrinder

Postby Lummoxgrinder » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:02 pm

. wrote:
Lummoxgrinder wrote:Got the PS4 game today and it came with Fury Road on Blue-ray. SAWEET!!

i didn't pre-order, just went to grab it from the ps store and it's disappeared completely? can't search for it, doesn't show up under all games. weird.

ewwwww digital copy. Like the feel of having something even if it is only a $0.10 disc.

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:59 pm

i used to, but then i looked at my pile of 360 games and thought meh, whats the point, rather not have to switch that shit out just to change game.

Postby . » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:10 pm

physical copies are a pain in the fucking ass. it copies the whole game to hdd anyway but you can't play without disc in. takes up shelf space. there isn't a single benefit to them. the ps store ecosystem is one of the best things about the ps4 i reckon.

Lummoxgrinder

Postby Lummoxgrinder » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:29 pm

. wrote:physical copies are a pain in the fucking ass. it copies the whole game to hdd anyway but you can't play without disc in. takes up shelf space. there isn't a single benefit to them. the ps store ecosystem is one of the best things about the ps4 i reckon.

I only play a small handful of games. And when I do the disc is usually in the console until I have finished said game or I am over it. GTA5 was in my PS4 pretty much since it came out. Have played a couple of other things but not much. Waiting for FO:4 and that will live in my console for a couple of years. I don't get much time to play games between work/family/pedals/other shit. So I don't have an issue with swapping out a disc every 6-12 months. I bet you hate vinyl too because it takes up room and you have to turn it over.

Postby . » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:16 pm

no, i do buy vinyl - probably too much, haha. but music is way more sacred to me than games. i'm casual as fuck about playing games so owning an artifact for every game i play just isn't important to me.

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:50 pm

having a chipped ps3 was great, just borrow mates games and copy them, only game i bought was GTA5 which i bought on the day it was released, and sold a few days later.

fuck physical copies, also dont give any shits about vinyl, pretentious shit, give me a poster or a tshirt, isnt that enough of an 'artifact'?

you may as well just buy a piece of cardboard with the bands logo or whatever on it, and have the music on ssd
"Look how happy he is"

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:25 pm

I thought this was a mad max thread. apparently the game is pretty good, got it for 25 bucks today
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

Return to “Movies & TV”