What are you watching right now...

Talk on films, TV programmes, and other pretty flashing colours.
User avatar
Dead Kid
Posts: 6178
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:52 pm
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Dead Kid » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:00 am



See You In Hell, My Darling. Another full movie on youtube. NSFW and quite bizarre.
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

User avatar
dave-brown
Posts: 2238
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:39 pm
Location: A.K city drunk punx
Contact:

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby dave-brown » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:24 pm

Well...... I've assimilated..

User avatar
Dead Kid
Posts: 6178
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:52 pm
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Dead Kid » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:48 am



Short(ish) film that managed to slip past the censors of dictatorial Spain
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Kerry
Posts: 2912
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:43 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Kerry » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:45 pm

Rob wrote:you are down a dead end street with no hope of every doing anything

User avatar
dave-brown
Posts: 2238
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:39 pm
Location: A.K city drunk punx
Contact:

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby dave-brown » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:19 pm


Haha awesome

User avatar
Dead Kid
Posts: 6178
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:52 pm
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Dead Kid » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:56 pm

Dis, gon be gud

General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

User avatar
Dead Kid
Posts: 6178
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:52 pm
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Dead Kid » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:05 pm

General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

User avatar
dave-brown
Posts: 2238
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:39 pm
Location: A.K city drunk punx
Contact:

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby dave-brown » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:33 am

Flowers on net flix. Season one is hilarious. Season 2 is a bit much

Dubpunker
Posts: 1781
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:40 am

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Dubpunker » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:00 am

V-Wars on netfl. just read the book. first episode was better than the book

User avatar
Dead Kid
Posts: 6178
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:52 pm
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Dead Kid » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:49 pm

Watched this yesterday but putting it here since it's on YouTube in full. Funny one for the mullet lovers out there:

General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Dubpunker
Posts: 1781
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:40 am

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Dubpunker » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:54 am




Schau, was ich geteilt habe: Green Day spenden einer Hardcore-Band 2.000 Dollar für Chaos-Konzert @MIUI| https://www.morecore.de/news/green-day- ... iner-show/

User avatar
Dead Kid
Posts: 6178
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:52 pm
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:22 pm

General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

User avatar
Dead Kid
Posts: 6178
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:52 pm
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Dead Kid » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:50 pm

General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

User avatar
Max
Posts: 1428
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Max » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:15 pm

Image

Caught Suspiria on Sky, I hope Ant Timpson runs it at one of his festivals some time cause seeing it loud in a theatre would be something else. The creepy electronic music by Italian band Goblin, the weird old school technicolor, the truly horrifying murder 10 minutes into the movie.... this is a masterpiece.

User avatar
dustbinflowers
Posts: 6810
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Portside

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby dustbinflowers » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:41 pm

Captain Fantastic. Only got halfway through, but the character played by Viggo is what I'd be like if I was a parent, and why I didn't have kids.
Uncinia vector

User avatar
Max
Posts: 1428
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Max » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:23 pm

Sarah and Duck is surely the greatest show ever.

User avatar
Dead Kid
Posts: 6178
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:52 pm
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Dead Kid » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:51 pm

General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Dubpunker
Posts: 1781
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:40 am

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Dubpunker » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:13 am


Kerry
Posts: 2912
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:43 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Kerry » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:42 am

^Berlin 2019 was show of the year for me. They were also much better than when I saw them back in NZ in 2010(?)... I mean, David Yow...
Rob wrote:you are down a dead end street with no hope of every doing anything

Kerry
Posts: 2912
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:43 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Kerry » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:48 am

Kerry wrote:^Berlin 2019 was show of the year for me. They were also much better than when I saw them back in NZ in 2010(?)... I mean, David Yow...


Edit: Not to mention, Mike Watt on the fat strings too. What a show...
Rob wrote:you are down a dead end street with no hope of every doing anything

Kerry
Posts: 2912
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:43 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Kerry » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:50 am

Kerry wrote:
Kerry wrote:^Berlin 2019 was show of the year for me. They were also much better than when I saw them back in NZ in 2010(?)... I mean, David Yow...


Edit: Not to mention, Mike Watt on the fat strings too. What a show...


Clearly a bit wee wee'd quoting myself. What a time.
Rob wrote:you are down a dead end street with no hope of every doing anything

Kerry
Posts: 2912
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:43 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: What are you watching right now...

Postby Kerry » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:59 am

Kerry wrote:
Kerry wrote:
Kerry wrote:^Berlin 2019 was show of the year for me. They were also much better than when I saw them back in NZ in 2010(?)... I mean, David Yow...


Edit: Not to mention, Mike Watt on the fat strings too. What a show...


Clearly a bit wee wee'd quoting myself. What a time.


That's really cool man, tell us more.
Rob wrote:you are down a dead end street with no hope of every doing anything


Return to “Movies & TV”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests