What have you recently watched?

Talk on films, TV programmes, and other pretty flashing colours.
dave-brown

Re: What have you recently watched?

Postby dave-brown » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:51 am

^^^I tried watching this, mainly due to your lengthy and informative review you gave Kerry. Lol.
I dunno, he played a really good roll (Adam Sandler, wow , never thought I'd say that), but it was just painful suspense to what I deemed to be a predictable and tragic ending. I stopped half way through and watched monty python.

Was there a surprise at the end or did he end up lonely and destitute/ dead or in prison? Wife takes all his remaining wealth and probably dobbed him in?
Angry African American / professional basket ball players smash up his shop and car etc.
He makes a few desperate attempts to hold his life together before some emotional and melodramatic scenes of him screaming in frustration, presumably in the middle of the street, at night, in the rain
..?

Dead Kid

Re: What have you recently watched?

Postby Dead Kid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:38 pm

I thought Adam Sandler played a pretty good role in Click. One of those movies that's way better than the premise, but mostly because the premise is absolutely retarded. I don't feel the need to seek out more of his good roles any time soon though.
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Return to “Movies & TV”