Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Advertise for any upcoming Shows/Festivals/Gatherings
9seconds

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby 9seconds » Sat May 28, 2016 9:34 am

no, hes serious, theyre just that cool, they honestly dont mind taking valuable time off to meet and greet fans, if you bought an album it would probably only be 20 or 30 bucks to get it signed
"Look how happy he is"

theurgeivyblue

Postby theurgeivyblue » Sat May 28, 2016 11:44 am

9seconds wrote:no, hes serious, theyre just that cool, they honestly dont mind taking valuable time off to meet and greet fans, if you bought an album it would probably only be 20 or 30 bucks to get it signed

It would cost nothing. Zero dollars. Zero cents. We don't want to charge people for autographs or M+G or anything like that. We just don't see the point. It's unfair when you allow people with more money to get more bang for your buck than someone else. We're all there for the same reason aren't we?

theurgeivyblue

Postby theurgeivyblue » Sat May 28, 2016 11:45 am

Also- tickets will be $5 each

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Sat May 28, 2016 1:47 pm

i just cant get over the generosity
"Look how happy he is"

theurgeivyblue

Postby theurgeivyblue » Sat May 28, 2016 5:26 pm

mark tyler wrote:
theurgeivyblue wrote:
theurgeivyblue wrote:
Not diva-like at all. But we don't want people paying $60 for a spot close to the stage, meet and greet, and all of that and then have everyone else. We want to charge the same ticket price for everyone to keep things fair (and besides, who really wants to pay that much to meet a band anyway?) It's not a diva thing, it's not a money thing. It's us trying to be fair to all coming to the shows.

And besides, we're not above coming out to see everyone for free afterwards. That's the intention.

Am i missing something here, i mean are you actually serious or just trolling? Genuine question.

I'm very serious. No Meet and Greet tickets will be sold for these shows for the reasons above.

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Sat May 28, 2016 8:27 pm

Truly a band of the people

mark tyler

Postby mark tyler » Sat May 28, 2016 10:06 pm

theurgeivyblue wrote:
mark tyler wrote:
theurgeivyblue wrote:
And besides, we're not above coming out to see everyone for free afterwards. That's the intention.

Am i missing something here, i mean are you actually serious or just trolling? Genuine question.

I'm very serious. No Meet and Greet tickets will be sold for these shows for the reasons above.

:lol: :lol: :lol: so this is actually for real. Keep up the good work pal, your tour is gonna go off.
How much is it just to get in to a show?

EDIT: Just re-read that other thread on here, can't believe i'd forgotten about it. Incredible.
General Mutante wrote:This just goes to show that if you've got anything remotely constructive to say then here's not the best place to say it.

NOIDEAWOTEVER

Postby NOIDEAWOTEVER » Sun May 29, 2016 10:02 am

mark tyler wrote:
theurgeivyblue wrote:
mark tyler wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: so this is actually for real. Keep up the good work pal, your tour is gonna go off.
How much is it just to get in to a show?

EDIT: Just re-read that other thread on here, can't believe i'd forgotten about it. Incredible.

Congrats on getting up to speed with this Mark. This is going to significantly enhance your punkas viewing pleasure from here on in. *thumbsup*

Return to “Upcoming Events”