Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Advertise for any upcoming Shows/Festivals/Gatherings
theurgeivyblue
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 am

Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby theurgeivyblue » Wed May 04, 2016 10:58 am

Ivy Blue
The Beyond Tour
With guests: J Solo Project

Get ready to go beyond AND play the vetted game in a way you've never seen it before. This is a tour not to be missed.

LEG II JUNE TOUR DATES:
Te Aroha: June 22nd
Wellington: June 24th
Christchurch: June 26th
Dunedin: June 27th
Invercargill: June 28th

Venues and Ticketing Information as well as special local guest announcements incoming on May 13th.
Image
https://www.facebook.com/ivyblueofficialbook/photos/a.741174892580382.1073741828.738671162830755/1153850411312826/?type=3&theater

theurgeivyblue
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 am

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby theurgeivyblue » Wed May 04, 2016 11:18 am

EVENT PAGE:

User avatar
General Mutante
Posts: 9804
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:57 pm
Location: Beyond the Thunderdome...
Contact:

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby General Mutante » Fri May 06, 2016 3:19 pm

Fapped to this.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

theurgeivyblue
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 am

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby theurgeivyblue » Sat May 07, 2016 9:24 pm

General Mutante wrote:Fapped to this.


More to be told in good time.

User avatar
General Mutante
Posts: 9804
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:57 pm
Location: Beyond the Thunderdome...
Contact:

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby General Mutante » Sun May 08, 2016 2:51 pm

Be my wife.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

User avatar
NOIDEAWOTEVER
Posts: 1568
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:04 am
Location: AK Super Shitty

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby NOIDEAWOTEVER » Sun May 08, 2016 5:30 pm

I'm totes looking forward to another epic thread.

theurgeivyblue
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 am

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby theurgeivyblue » Thu May 26, 2016 11:17 am

Here I am. Let's have a little fun.

theurgeivyblue
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 am

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby theurgeivyblue » Thu May 26, 2016 11:24 am

If I may be the first to start- there will be no Meet and Greets or VIP packages on this tour available.

theurgeivyblue
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 am

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby theurgeivyblue » Thu May 26, 2016 11:24 am

theurgeivyblue wrote:If I may be the first to start- there will be no Meet and Greets or VIP packages on this tour available.

(or rather none that you can buy)

User avatar
9seconds
Posts: 1908
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby 9seconds » Thu May 26, 2016 12:18 pm

is that due to an overwhelming response last time?
Image
"Look how happy he is"

xCaptainx
Stay Cold
Posts: 12163
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:36 pm

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby xCaptainx » Thu May 26, 2016 12:32 pm

No meet or greets? Wow, it only took one show to create a diva.

theurgeivyblue
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 am

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby theurgeivyblue » Thu May 26, 2016 12:45 pm

xCaptainx wrote:No meet or greets? Wow, it only took one show to create a diva.


Not diva-like at all. But we don't want people paying $60 for a spot close to the stage, meet and greet, and all of that and then have everyone else. We want to charge the same ticket price for everyone to keep things fair (and besides, who really wants to pay that much to meet a band anyway?) It's not a diva thing, it's not a money thing. It's us trying to be fair to all coming to the shows.

theurgeivyblue
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 am

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby theurgeivyblue » Thu May 26, 2016 12:48 pm

theurgeivyblue wrote:
xCaptainx wrote:No meet or greets? Wow, it only took one show to create a diva.


Not diva-like at all. But we don't want people paying $60 for a spot close to the stage, meet and greet, and all of that and then have everyone else. We want to charge the same ticket price for everyone to keep things fair (and besides, who really wants to pay that much to meet a band anyway?) It's not a diva thing, it's not a money thing. It's us trying to be fair to all coming to the shows.


And besides, we're not above coming out to see everyone for free afterwards. That's the intention.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold
Posts: 12163
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:36 pm

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby xCaptainx » Thu May 26, 2016 12:54 pm

I'll believe it when I see it. Sick of these rockstars cash grabbing every sponsorship or product placement they can. It's really disgusting behavior and nearly as shocking as the amazing savings made by purchasing Lenovo over other named brand laptops.

User avatar
9seconds
Posts: 1908
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby 9seconds » Thu May 26, 2016 12:55 pm

theurgeivyblue wrote:
theurgeivyblue wrote:
xCaptainx wrote:No meet or greets? Wow, it only took one show to create a diva.


Not diva-like at all. But we don't want people paying $60 for a spot close to the stage, meet and greet, and all of that and then have everyone else. We want to charge the same ticket price for everyone to keep things fair (and besides, who really wants to pay that much to meet a band anyway?) It's not a diva thing, it's not a money thing. It's us trying to be fair to all coming to the shows.


And besides, we're not above coming out to see everyone for free afterwards. That's the intention.


such generosity, youre more a prince than a rockstar
Image
"Look how happy he is"

User avatar
PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'
Posts: 19699
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:53 pm
Location: Milano

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby PertHJ » Thu May 26, 2016 6:29 pm

They're really breaking the mould here
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

theurgeivyblue
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 am

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby theurgeivyblue » Thu May 26, 2016 6:48 pm

PertHJ wrote:They're really breaking the mould here


There's a few different ways to look at it. Are we breaking the mould? Possibly. But when the mould is broken it can open new doors.

theurgeivyblue
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 am

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby theurgeivyblue » Thu May 26, 2016 6:48 pm

xCaptainx wrote:I'll believe it when I see it. Sick of these rockstars cash grabbing every sponsorship or product placement they can. It's really disgusting behavior and nearly as shocking as the amazing savings made by purchasing Lenovo over other named brand laptops.

You'll see it and believe it by the time the shows are done.

User avatar
9seconds
Posts: 1908
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby 9seconds » Thu May 26, 2016 7:48 pm

holy shit, i see what you did there
Image
"Look how happy he is"

User avatar
PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'
Posts: 19699
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:53 pm
Location: Milano

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby PertHJ » Thu May 26, 2016 10:06 pm

theurgeivyblue wrote:
PertHJ wrote:They're really breaking the mould here


There's a few different ways to look at it. Are we breaking the mould? Possibly. But when the mould is broken it can open new doors.


Look, I don't want the be pulling rank here, but my band and others here have been "mingling" (as we like to call it) amongst crowds before and after shows for many years now - I'd appreciate if you stay away from this particular style that we have invested a lot of time, money, and effort into.
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

User avatar
9seconds
Posts: 1908
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby 9seconds » Fri May 27, 2016 9:42 am

yeh ive seen pert moving among the common folk at shows, almost like he were one of them, but yet with a special aura, an otherworldly presence, blessing us as we jostle him, forgiving us our drunken foibles, jesus like, turning cask wine into piss, feeding the multitudes with put ins for chips at welcome or the burgerie, yea, he has mingled among us.
Image
"Look how happy he is"

theurgeivyblue
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 am

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby theurgeivyblue » Fri May 27, 2016 12:48 pm

PertHJ wrote:
theurgeivyblue wrote:
PertHJ wrote:They're really breaking the mould here


There's a few different ways to look at it. Are we breaking the mould? Possibly. But when the mould is broken it can open new doors.


Look, I don't want the be pulling rank here, but my band and others here have been "mingling" (as we like to call it) amongst crowds before and after shows for many years now - I'd appreciate if you stay away from this particular style that we have invested a lot of time, money, and effort into.


No. I appreciate what you are saying but our band will do what they like. Thanks for the feedback. ENjoy the show (and E.G.M.)


User avatar
Dixon Cider A.C.
Posts: 3917
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:09 pm
Location: pito one

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Fri May 27, 2016 1:41 pm

More misses than hits I imagine.

User avatar
Lurch
Posts: 3611
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:27 pm
Location: Hillcrest, Hamilton

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby Lurch » Fri May 27, 2016 6:34 pm

Te Aroha is a city now?
Image

theurgeivyblue
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 am

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby theurgeivyblue » Fri May 27, 2016 7:50 pm

Dixon Cider A.C. wrote:More misses than hits I imagine.

In your opinion. At least we don't hide behind only our best.

User avatar
mmmm....good crack
Posts: 4053
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: down
Contact:

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby mmmm....good crack » Fri May 27, 2016 7:55 pm

thanks for stopping by btw
Image

User avatar
PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'
Posts: 19699
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:53 pm
Location: Milano

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby PertHJ » Sat May 28, 2016 1:52 am

theurgeivyblue wrote:
PertHJ wrote:
theurgeivyblue wrote:
There's a few different ways to look at it. Are we breaking the mould? Possibly. But when the mould is broken it can open new doors.


Look, I don't want the be pulling rank here, but my band and others here have been "mingling" (as we like to call it) amongst crowds before and after shows for many years now - I'd appreciate if you stay away from this particular style that we have invested a lot of time, money, and effort into.


No. I appreciate what you are saying but our band will do what they like. Thanks for the feedback. ENjoy the show (and E.G.M.)


I don't think you understand who I am, Say good bye to the punkas contingent that would have gone to your shows. You're painted fucked now mate.
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

User avatar
9seconds
Posts: 1908
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby 9seconds » Sat May 28, 2016 3:38 am

:drinking: :2gunfire:
Image
"Look how happy he is"

mark tyler
Posts: 1446
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:14 am
Location: Milton

Re: Ivy Blue: The Beyond Tour with J Solo Project. Leg 2- June 2016

Postby mark tyler » Sat May 28, 2016 6:44 am

theurgeivyblue wrote:
theurgeivyblue wrote:
xCaptainx wrote:No meet or greets? Wow, it only took one show to create a diva.


Not diva-like at all. But we don't want people paying $60 for a spot close to the stage, meet and greet, and all of that and then have everyone else. We want to charge the same ticket price for everyone to keep things fair (and besides, who really wants to pay that much to meet a band anyway?) It's not a diva thing, it's not a money thing. It's us trying to be fair to all coming to the shows.


And besides, we're not above coming out to see everyone for free afterwards. That's the intention.



Am i missing something here, i mean are you actually serious or just trolling? Genuine question.
General Mutante wrote:This just goes to show that if you've got anything remotely constructive to say then here's not the best place to say it.


Return to “Upcoming Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests