AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 27/06

Advertise for any upcoming Shows/Festivals/Gatherings
User avatar
Whitey
Posts: 2891
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Roskill

AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 27/06

Postby Whitey » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Image
Get down to Lucha Lounge on Thursday 27th for a night of Chaos and Punkery with -

Skulls - http://www.facebook.com/SkullsRockNRoll

Bloodnut - http://www.facebook.com/bloodnutband

Prowler - http://www.facebook.com/prowlerpunkrock

and Bruins

Doors at 8pm $10 Entry
Ladies Enter for FREE!

Facebook event
BigBadBazza wrote:keep your shit life experiences for facebook status updates

Image

User avatar
NOIDEAWOTEVER
Posts: 1571
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:04 am
Location: AK Super Shitty

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby NOIDEAWOTEVER » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:34 pm

Ladies get in free? Have you recently become single or something Geoff? :lol:

User avatar
Whitey
Posts: 2891
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Roskill

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby Whitey » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:45 pm

NOIDEAWOTEVER wrote:Ladies get in free? Have you recently become single or something Geoff? :lol:

A smoove pimp daddy such as myself can never have too many ladies.... :baton:


But seriously, I have no idea why it's ladies free - event's been created by the other bands. Was just advertising it on here.
BigBadBazza wrote:keep your shit life experiences for facebook status updates

Image

User avatar
Cosmo Kramer
Posts: 9886
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:27 pm
Location: LFH

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby Cosmo Kramer » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:57 pm

i thout u gurl?
Image
Kramer Murphy and Associates

Rabooyah
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:22 pm
Location: anywhere but here

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby Rabooyah » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:22 pm

your fucking tedious!
Image

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby FC » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Girls for free is pretty lame. Not because I'm a guy, but because it's making the "in da club" assumption that people will only come because there will be girls there. Makes the bands seem like they must be fucking awful.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

User avatar
Dixon Cider A.C.
Posts: 3917
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:09 pm
Location: pito one

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:03 am

Nah, it's promoting womyn at shows and getting a bit of diversity into the auckland boys club punk scene.




or something

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby FC » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:22 am

Just like strip clubs.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

User avatar
akaxo
Posts: 8544
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:28 am
Location: antichristchurch

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby akaxo » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:04 am

FC wrote:Girls for free is pretty lame. Not because I'm a guy, but because it's making the "in da club" assumption that people will only come because there will be girls there. Makes the bands seem like they must be fucking awful.
this. would be completely put off going to a gig that did that for this reason. makes it seem sleazy and gross, music should be the draw card.
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

User avatar
TimShadbolt
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby TimShadbolt » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:22 am

akaxo wrote:
FC wrote:Girls for free is pretty lame. Not because I'm a guy, but because it's making the "in da club" assumption that people will only come because there will be girls there. Makes the bands seem like they must be fucking awful.
this. would be completely put off going to a gig that did that for this reason. makes it seem sleazy and gross, music should be the draw card.


+1. Also, fuck giving anything away for free, fuck gigs with any kind of gimmicky bullshit, fuck stripclubs and their nasty flesh paraders, and fuck women... :calav:

What's a bruins?

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby FC » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:13 am

I dunno, when we had our "wear a hawaiian shirt and get free tropical punch" show it was pretty awesome...but that's because wearing a hawaiian shirt is awesome.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

arkie
Posts: 1537
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:25 am
Location: hinternet
Contact:

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby arkie » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:47 am

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCvV135LYc0[/video]

User avatar
Cosmo Kramer
Posts: 9886
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:27 pm
Location: LFH

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby Cosmo Kramer » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:43 am

TimShadbolt wrote:+1. Also, fuck giving anything away for free, fuck gigs with any kind of gimmicky bullshit, fuck stripclubs and their nasty flesh paraders, and fuck women... :calav:



went you behind beyond the black and all the "gimicks" ? including doe's gurls on da bikes :baton:
Image
Kramer Murphy and Associates

User avatar
Dead Kid
Posts: 6314
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:52 pm
Location: Porirua
Contact:

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:18 am

Maybe not so bad if it means the bands can play the venue for cheaper, for guaranteeing more people through the door, but I doubt they'd be so lucky.
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

User avatar
TimShadbolt
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby TimShadbolt » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Cosmo Kramer wrote:
TimShadbolt wrote:+1. Also, fuck giving anything away for free, fuck gigs with any kind of gimmicky bullshit, fuck stripclubs and their nasty flesh paraders, and fuck women... :calav:


went you behind beyond the black and all the "gimicks" ? including doe's gurls on da bikes :baton:
No.


Hmmm. I am still trying to make you purchase a shark guitar though...

Image

Where are we with THAT? :baton:

User avatar
Cosmo Kramer
Posts: 9886
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:27 pm
Location: LFH

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby Cosmo Kramer » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:22 pm

TimShadbolt wrote:
Cosmo Kramer wrote:
TimShadbolt wrote:+1. Also, fuck giving anything away for free, fuck gigs with any kind of gimmicky bullshit, fuck stripclubs and their nasty flesh paraders, and fuck women... :calav:


went you behind beyond the black and all the "gimicks" ? including doe's gurls on da bikes :baton:
No.


Hmmm. I am still trying to make you purchase a shark guitar though...

Image

Where are we with THAT? :baton:



what you mean no?
Image
Kramer Murphy and Associates

Rabooyah
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:22 pm
Location: anywhere but here

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby Rabooyah » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:18 pm

SHARK GAITAR! giv ya $20!
Image

User avatar
Cosmo Kramer
Posts: 9886
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:27 pm
Location: LFH

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby Cosmo Kramer » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:45 pm

k

fnx

i dont reeeeealy want it its Tim Shadolts sick fantasy that i do it get



anyway....Tim, you seem to be on both sides of the fence with your "stand" to gig antics :baton:

becareful what you say next.

the jury is listening VERY carefully

:baton:
Image
Kramer Murphy and Associates

Rabooyah
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:22 pm
Location: anywhere but here

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby Rabooyah » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:29 pm

hold on, wait........... wait, i thort that you were selling it for $180

but i fucked up
Image

User avatar
TimShadbolt
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby TimShadbolt » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:11 am

Cosmo Kramer wrote:went you behind beyond the black and all the "gimicks" ? including doe's gurls on da bikes :baton:


Good morning. I wish to address the court, the ladies and gentlemen of the jury, and the lawyer representing Punkas; Cosmo Kramer of Kramer Murphy & Associates. For the record; I offered no ideas towards any promotions or gimmicks for the aforementioned event.


Cosmo Kramer wrote:i dont reeeeealy want it its Tim Shadolts sick fantasy that i do it get


Ya damn right. Actually, I've moved on, since I saw this today:
Image

Sadly, it doesn't exist irl. What's with the :calav: guys in the background? Anyone you know?

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: AK:BLOODNUT | BRUINS | PROWLER | SKULLS @ Lucha Lounge 2

Postby FC » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:03 pm

I believe they are doing YMCA.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX


Return to “Upcoming Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests