SUICIDE BOMBERS CD-EP DEMO FREE

Have you got anything you don't want and want to give it to a good home for nothing? Here is the place!
kaotick

SUICIDE BOMBERS CD-EP DEMO FREE

Postby kaotick » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Here it is, enjoy, download and share, Anna from Scabies has the last of the hard copies available in Christchurch. thanks to those who scored a copy and supported, cheers too all the bands that traded, Invercargill is still on the map! enjoy
http://www.mediafire.com/?8m4gw9l3ln17y4g

kaotick

Re: SUICIDE BOMBERS CD-EP DEMO FREE

Postby kaotick » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm

ok, the mix could be a lot better, maybe we don't fit into the latest fashion but seriously, fuck you! we are the SUICIDE BOMBERS and we don't give a fuck!this is heart felt punk rock from the arse end of the cuntry, love us or hate us, we're having a crack, we've probably shagged ya mum or dad but this is our noise, hate us, love us, we'll drink with yas if your in our part of this fucked up world! Come play in invercargill, we'll see ya right! ;)

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:50 am

kaotick wrote:we've probably shagged ya mum or dad
back when they were teenagers too i'd bet
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

Tartanperil

Postby Tartanperil » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:54 am

Delighted to have got a CD version. It's mixing issues are easily ignored (or countered with either some good old graphic equaliser action or just play on a stereo as crappy as mine :lol:) - it's a good thrash.

I Hate is probably my favourite, possibly as it opens a little as if it's No Idea's I Hate Hate, but isn't and is a great track in its own right. FTE and Cover Up also totally worthy of mention. Did just say "totally"? Young folk at work must be getting to me. Or maybe the wine.

Return to “Free Shit”