Free bed.

Have you got anything you don't want and want to give it to a good home for nothing? Here is the place!
General Mutante

Free bed.

Postby General Mutante » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:41 pm

I have a bed and mattress I can't be fucked taking anywhere with me, so it's free to a good home. If you're in Christchurch and you want it, you can pick it up on saturday or sunday because I'm sodding off on monday morning. It's old, and the mattress has a few dodgy springs, but it's free so fucking bite me. You might also want to turn the mattress over or your missus might end up having kids that look like me, or indeed you might yourself, if you yourself have lady parts.

PM me and we'll arrange something.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

akaxo

Re: Free bed.

Postby akaxo » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:16 pm

you make it sound so appealing, i honestly don't know how anyone could resist such a sales pitch. i'm surprised it hasn't been snapped up already just for someone to take home, lean against the wall and suck on. the human version of a salt lick for a cow or something.
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

General Mutante

Re: Free bed.

Postby General Mutante » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:40 pm

That was the general idea.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Free Shit”