free lounge suite in chch

Have you got anything you don't want and want to give it to a good home for nothing? Here is the place!
akaxo

free lounge suite in chch

Postby akaxo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:54 pm

2x two seaters and a single seater. not bad condition, the backs are getting a bit fucked but not stabbing sharp bits into you fucked, just needing an extra cushion sometimes fucked. seen worse for sale. giving them away as they were given to me.

not worth getting just for the chance of finding money in them because i'll be making sure there's none.

if anyone wants them will need to organise transport to pick up as my car's fucked and it'll cost more than the car cost to fix. do have a trailer that can be used though so no need to hire one or anything.
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

akaxo

Re: free lounge suite in chch

Postby akaxo » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:12 pm

someone in this area could always just grab them to take to the park, douse in petrol and burn for laughs but they really aren't that bad for sitting on...

old school punk

Postby old school punk » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Fuck its tough when you cant give stuff away!!
Any touring bands coming down south if you need flyers put up i can do it [free]

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:07 pm

every second cunt here has gotten a new one recently from eqc due to "earthquake damage" and then given the old ones to the missions. even they don't want them as they've got so many they've run out of storage space :?

Ouch
Dog's Best Friend

Postby Ouch » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Fuck yeah, sounds like paradise down there.

dclxvi
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Postby dclxvi » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:51 pm

good to see the earthquake commission has their priorities sorted
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.

Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:08 pm

don't get me started on that shit. there's all sorts of stories of people getting eqc payouts and doing the repairs themselves then going on overseas trips, one broken window frame meaning a whole house gets new double glazed windows as all the frames get replaced so they still match etc etc. and red cross donations going to people who really don't need them as they have incurred no real costs due to the quake and have heaps of money anyway but claim them cause they can and no one asks questions. and people getting food parcels from the sallies even though they are still working full time, in their houses still and supermarkets are open down the road...

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:52 pm

my cousin works for eqc in chch, he was here last weekend, he said he had people who obviously didnt need it say 'look, legally we are entitled, so we want it' their hands are tied basically.
so he is a typical wet liberal.
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:06 am

yeah it's pretty fucked, they're the same people who rant and rave about bludging dpb mums too in my experience.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:32 pm

yeh, mine too, pigheaded bigots
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

Return to “Free Shit”