baby san pedro cacti in chch

Have you got anything you don't want and want to give it to a good home for nothing? Here is the place!
akaxo

baby san pedro cacti in chch

Postby akaxo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:17 am

i've got so many of them i need to get rid of a bunch to make room for this seasons vege seedlings in our sunroom. pick up only in christchurch if anyone down here wants some. they are small, 4"-5"s high at the most so please make sure you've got somewhere sunny for them to get bigger. to a good home only, will need to be repotted soon to get max growth this season.

was going to sell them but haven't got my shit together to do anything about it yet so doubtful i will so some scabby punks may as well have them for free.

pm to arrange pick up etc.
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Re: baby san pedro cacti in chch

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:07 pm

we also have some, wanganui and tauranga, maybe for sale.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:27 am

i'm just keeping a few of my big mother plants. and the peyote. there's a couple of bigger ones i don't need but would want something for them. if the little ones are potted up into bigger pots asap, given full sun and watered regularly should reach a useful size pretty quick. i could even give anyone a bigger pot to go with them, got piles of them floating around. could also be convinced into dropping them off especially if it's in the north or east of the city.

once you've got san pedros you've got them forever. easy as to look after and keep alive.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:40 am

akaxo wrote:useful size

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd7gS88QbLs[/video]
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:08 pm

ha it took me a moment to realise what the fuck was going on there