Necrolatry

Discussions about bands, songs, music genres and all those funny sounds we like so much
xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Re: Necrolatry

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:31 pm

Dead Kid wrote:Pffft, song. That's material for a concept album right there.

hahah tracking my history!

1. Rain At Night - Pop Punk Loser
2. The Warpath - Wannabe Tough Guy Poser
3. Evil Priest - The album he's on is the worst purely because of him
4. Antagonist A.D - Don't eat animals please
5. In Dread Response - Monster Energy drinking fuckwit
5. Molest The Episcopate - Fuck religion
6. Saving Grace - Ok wait yeah nah Religion is all good

Fuck mate, 6 tracks right there. Throw in some punkas thread interludes and you have a full album.
It is now safe to turn off your computer.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:33 pm

eshay? What the fuck is that? Man I'm learning some new words.

I'm confused - did I run away from the 'metal scene' or am I 'gatekeeping' it? You're saying both and I'm getting mixed up. I've got five years worth of hip internet memes and nz metal gatekeeping to catch up on it seems.

JSoloProject

Postby JSoloProject » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:37 pm

xCaptainx wrote:eshay? What the fuck is that? Man I'm learning some new words.

I'm confused - did I run away from the 'metal scene' or am I 'gatekeeping' it? You're saying both and I'm getting mixed up. I've got five years worth of hip internet memes and nz metal gatekeeping to catch up on it seems.

Pfffff God you don't know how to Google! Bahahahahahaha :mrgreen:

Fuckin embarrassing!

Learn how to do your own searches you lazy cunt!

theurgeivyblue

Postby theurgeivyblue » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:39 pm

Hi all.

Well.... This has been an interesting afternoon. Really didn't want to be brought into this, but got alerted to it and here we are. Not exactly the reintroduction to this site I was hoping for but yeah.... While there have been issues in the past that have resurfaced here, I've left them there so I can heal from them and move forward in an effort to be a better person. These days I try not to think about it as a lot happened in 2016-2017 that made things bumpy. But here I am in 2021 and things are going a bit better.

Since 2017, I've worked hard to be a better musician and a better person (even if I've moved away a bit from thinking I was metal/punk when I was a bit more removed from it than I thought I was at the time) and I now offer my services to give talks about creative leadership, the tertiary sector, and mental health and wellbeing based on my own experiences and ups and downs with Autism, ADHD, and a variety of other mental health issues. I've been President/CEO and am currently a Vice Executive Director of an organization called SAWIT (a student's advocacy and representation group in Hamilton) and have through that been able to represent students on a national scale, often attending national summits with Ministry of Education, Te Pukenga, Chris Hipkins, and others to talk about the Student Voice movement and work with them to help create learner-centered environments in the tertiary sector. I still record music as Ivy Blue and perform when I can (including my solo shows where I talk about my life growing up with these issues and how I got to where I am now), but I've also got other things on the go (such as my talks, which you can book for a small fee and I'll come share my story with people in the hopes it helps people in some way not have to go down the same path I did). 2017 me would have never thought this would happen but 2021 me is proud that he came such a long way from where he was. And while I had to go through hell in the process I'm still proud of where I am now.

I mention these things to show that I am more than the kid I was in 2017 who admittedly put his foot in his mouth trying to build an audience in the metal and punk scene when the music wasn't the best fit (even when I tried to experiment with it). Things happened in the aftermath and revisiting them is not easy. But I managed to build myself into a better person and now I try to help as many people as I can. No matter what path we're on in life, we've all got our stones and scars and whatever the long road home looks like to you- just turn up the music and enjoy the ride- no matter where it is you're going.

Much love to everyone and I hope that no matter where you are or what you're doing that you're happy and enjoying the road of life. My door is open to anyone who wants to talk and you can keep up with me on @JamesBrodie'sStories on Facebook (where I'm starting to share more about my journey in pieces). I'm not here much these days but wish nobody any harm. Stay safe and stay well until we meet again.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:41 pm

Fuck. What a reunion.

JSoloProject

Postby JSoloProject » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:43 pm

xCaptainx wrote:eshay? What the fuck is that? Man I'm learning some new words.

you gatekeeped the metal scene with your "if I agree with you, you'll succeed through" bullshit only to make yourself an nz metal version of Graham Linehan who basically did the same thing in the comedy world and became a piece of shit virtue signaler which you also did as well.

theurgeivyblue

Postby theurgeivyblue » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:45 pm

(P.S. I know everyone here has good intentions, but would really appreciate if the whole Me VS JSP thing from those days didn't go any further. More out of respect that it's not something pleasant to revisit. I don't blame anyone or wish anyone harm but maybe this is something we can all leave in the past as learning and life expereince?)

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:57 pm

....who the fuck is Graham Linehan? Mate your references today have been all over the place.

Saying I was a gatekeeper for the entire metal scene, whilst being in bands that the metal scene mocked and ridiculed, is quite an achievement. You think very highly of me. Thank you. I don't think anyone in the death metal/black metal/grind....well fuck 90% of the metal scene at the time would have agreed with you haha. But that's high praise to think that, so thanks.

Sorry to disappoint you. I never felt so highly of myself as you obviously do.

Sure, I joined in with banter and piss taking. But as an active 'Ross the ex vegan ex straightedge sellout loser in a vapid christian hardcore band shilling for Jesus and sponsorships' target myself. As you and bonnox exampled here, I lived in a vicariously large glass house but enjoyed the bants.

You're ruthlessly aggressive with your behavior but melt into a mopey sad little fuck when you're challenged. Surely you must know that makes you quite a funny target to clap back on? Roar of a tiger and the swipe of a kitten.

It's 2021. You're still at this? Jesus christ dude...relax.

JSoloProject

Postby JSoloProject » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:02 pm

xCaptainx wrote:....who the fuck is Graham Linehan? Mate your references today have been all over the place.

Saying I was a gatekeeper for the entire metal scene, whilst being in bands that the metal scene mocked and ridiculed, is quite an achievement. You think very highly of me. Thank you. I don't think anyone in the death metal/black metal/grind....well fuck 90% of the metal scene at the time would have agreed with you haha. But that's high praise to think that, so thanks.

Sure, I joined in with banter and piss taking. But as an active 'Ross the ex vegan ex straightedge sellout loser in a vapid christian hardcore band shilling for Jesus and sponsorships' target myself. As you and bonnox exampled here, I lived in a vicariously large glass house but enjoyed the bants.

You're ruthlessly aggressive with your behavior but melt into a mopey sad little fuck when you're challenged. Surely you must know that makes you quite a funny target to clap back on? Roar of a tiger and the swipe of a kitten.

Who is Graham Linehan?!?!?! Father Ted, blackbooks, The IT Crowd! Are you under a fucking rock or something Ross?

Fuck sakes you are that dim you are fuckin believable. All this could be done via a Google search you fuckin lazy intellectually stunted cunt.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:04 pm

what......what the fuck is GOOGLE ?!?!

JSoloProject

Postby JSoloProject » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:41 pm

xCaptainx wrote:....who the fuck is Graham Linehan? Mate your references today have been all over the place.

And Ross. At one point in time yes I did consider you a friend. But that was until you became a two faced sack of shit that backstabbed me to your metal cucks then jumped ship. Had you remained a friend maybe things would have been different. But nah. Now I wouldn't piss on you if you were set ablaze mother fucker.

And it's funny how you can play the victim when you bully someone who has been through probably enough shit that it would have created a serial killer. But that's okay. The world solely revolves around Ross McDougall and his problems. Because fuck everyone else right?

Let's do a wee run of what I dealt with in my life.

Was a birth of utter inconvenience to evil parents, was subjected to years of abuse as a child not only by my parents but also my grandparents in Australia. Whilst in Australia (from the age of 10 until the age of 12) I was drug raped as a child for an entire year whilst being threatened to be killed by the rapist. Something I have to live with for the rest of my life mentally, I was also nearly subjected to it in my first year in high school back here in NZ but I retaliated swiftly by stabbing the cunt in the leg with a pencil, during my school years I was bullied, tormented and fucked with mercilessly, so I turned to music as my form of escape and safety. I left school at 16 because all I wanted to do was music and that was my path. Since 17 my relationship life has been a total disaster, winding up with serial cheaters, users, abusers, you name it. My marriage in 2010 was a total disaster. It lasted 4 months where my so-called wife who of her own volition saw it fit to two time me the whole time without any reason whatsoever and I still to this very day ask myself what happened. Something I never will get closure for despite of being divorced since early 2013. My relationships after my marriage have been a disaster with one long term one that was raven who made my life an abundance of hell for 3 years, and since then has not gotten any better. I also have a 3yo daughter that I cannot see because the ex gf saw it fit to use the poor wee girl as a weapon, smeared me in front of a judge, twice, drove me to near suicide and because of the mother, I cannot see my daughter until she decides to seek me out. So you think you got fuckin problems mother fucker? Sit the fuck down!
Last edited by JSoloProject on Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JSoloProject

Postby JSoloProject » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:58 pm

xCaptainx wrote:what......what the fuck is GOOGLE ?!?!

Now you're just being utterly ridiculous Ross. You are just insufferable.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:26 pm

Jesus christ dude. I'll tread carefully and reply with an earnest, heartfelt reply as I would not, and do not want to, rip apart anything you just shared there.

I'm a grown as, confident man with privilege and no stress. I'm not a victim. I don't play one and I don't have problems. I'm sorry you've misconstrued my self deprecation as anything but banter. But it's done in rebuttal to the vitrol and aggressive rhetoric you throw my way with venom.

Leanox differs in a way that whilst he's insufferable and unpleasant, it all washes away eventually as meaningless and mindless banter. And is responded to as such. Example; this thread.

I'm truly sorry for what you have shared. It's not in my nature to weaponize this.

But for your sake, take note of the aggression and behavior you've displayed to me. Your history is not an excuse to be an asshole. Which is the single lens of which I've ever used in response to your behavior, aggression and rhetoric.

You're all over the place and your behavior is paradoxical. Things haven't really changed it seems. I'd have to use your own words again and advise you to just move on. For your sake, it seems. Leaniox seems capable of inane banter and playful jabs. I kind of have to respect that, whilst still bewildered at it's continuation.

You however, seem very much incapable of not going zero to one hundred.

Take care. Truly. I'm bowing out after all that.

Necrolatry

Postby Necrolatry » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:48 pm

Good god this thread blew up while I was at work.

I appreciate respect from you as much as turnips up my ass.
Don't break an arm jerking yourself off.
So your origin is what? You fell in a vat of redundancy?
SAD

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:54 pm

I love you too bro. There. I said it.

Necrolatry

Postby Necrolatry » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:02 pm

For the record, instead of mocking Jevan to make yourself look bigger, perhaps read a page out of the SJW handbook, stop trying to make everybody think like you, there was a big reason why the black/death metal crowd didn't want you around, because you spent 20 years trying to appear strong, the fact you even needed to bring that up in your argument against Jevan is pretty pathetic tbh. Yeh the likes of Will/Skuldom think your a knob and many many more I've gotten to know over the years. I used to say oh why are you being dicks to McDougall blah blah, I defended your online presence on numerous occasions but just gave up after awhile, I don't know what to make of the whole situation but at least you've finally come to terms that I trolled you rather than attempted sexual advances so at least there is some silver lining here for me at least.

P.S Glad you liked the flash animation.

Hate you forever
Jamie.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:14 pm

A clique that I had no connection, interest or want to associate with not caring about me doesn't leave me crying into my protein shake tbh. Only thing I ever did was mock the bizarre white supremist motives and lyrical content in a sub culture I thought was silly. And that's coming from a xMOSH OR DIEx myspace kid, so I'm baffled it seemingly held weight considering the grudges still being held haha.

Didn't consider either of you mates given all the abuse thrown my way, and that's absolutely fine. A bit miffed that both of you are doubling down on that rhetoric. You don't need to. I'm a confident dude and can take banter from people who don't like me or my personality. That's your stuff to work out. Never once needed or wanted defending. Glad you thought I was 'strong' however as I certainly wasn't then haha.

All things considered I smashed every goal I had musically on an international stage anyway so boo hoo to racist bogans who didn't like me or pointing out their racist content. I'd like to think 2021 is a more inclusive and welcoming place (pure hearsay as I know nothing about the metal scene now) given the international and local success of the likes of Alien Weaponry. I don't think it would have been as welcoming if bystanders continued to allow gross white supremist band themes and vibes.

And fuck man, if war army racist LARP bogan nerds are more sensitive then ska kids, then what the fuck is all that spiked body armour for. Fucking posers. lol.

(and oi you'd have a fucking field day if I ever approached you in the manner that Jsolo acts, so get off your tepid, urine encrusted petri dish of a high toilet seat).
Last edited by xCaptainx on Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:22 pm

what in the absolute fuck is, what the fuck, why? :baton: :baton: :baton:

oi ross now that youre a muskle man you should knock these weirdos out
"Look how happy he is"

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:26 pm

9seconds wrote:what in the absolute fuck is, what the fuck, why? :baton: :baton: :baton:

I only do powerlifting tbh. Anything more than 3 reps is cardio and I'd be fucked.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:34 pm

xCaptainx wrote:And fuck man, if war army racist LARP bogan nerds are more sensitive then ska kids, then what the fuck is all that spiked body armour for. Fucking posers. lol.

Make being sensitive great again

General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Necrolatry

Postby Necrolatry » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:06 pm

xCaptainx wrote:
9seconds wrote:what in the absolute fuck is, what the fuck, why? :baton: :baton: :baton:

I only do powerlifting tbh. Anything more than 3 reps is cardio and I'd be fucked.

My training extends to only pulling out gearboxes and headbanging drunk to every band on a given night good or bad. Although lately I've found myself coding in Linux and modding xbox's for longer than I should be. Fuckin covid shits turning me into a fat(ter) cunt.

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:15 pm

this whole thread is fucking baffling
"Look how happy he is"

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:22 pm

I think Laonix and I are slowly turning into mates and Jsolo is off crying to a KoRn CD.

Necrolatry

Postby Necrolatry » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:25 pm

9seconds wrote:this whole thread is fucking baffling

It can only be topped off by this. (Sorry for posting this again Jev but it's so embarrassing to me I can't not add it to this fucking awful thread)

Here's that time I hijacked a livestream with Jevan but basically made myself look like a twat in the process.

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:28 pm

you cant make me watch that
"Look how happy he is"

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:30 pm

Lost it at the pic kiss. Turned phone up loud to hear you and then skipped ahead....to the 70s porn section which blasted through my entire living room.

Well played haha. Fuck. Golf clap.

Necrolatry

Postby Necrolatry » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:32 pm

xCaptainx wrote:I think Laonix and I are slowly turning into mates and Jsolo is off crying to a KoRn CD.

I lol at the sentiment, I've never had a beer with you, Jev on the other hand.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:39 pm

You got to wear the mask?!?!?! Jealous.

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:39 pm

this is just unspeakably weird on so many levels
"Look how happy he is"

JSoloProject

Postby JSoloProject » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:44 pm

Necrolatry wrote:
xCaptainx wrote:I think Laonix and I are slowly turning into mates and Jsolo is off crying to a KoRn CD.

I lol at the sentiment, I've never had a beer with you, Jev on the other hand.

I'd have a beer with Jamie Lennon anyday. I dare Ross to do the very same in this lifetime.

Return to “Music”