Anti-Techno Appreication thread...

Discussions about bands, songs, music genres and all those funny sounds we like so much
User avatar
Craig_Bastard
Posts: 6364
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:10 pm
Location: New Plymouth
Contact:

Anti-Techno Appreication thread...

Postby Craig_Bastard » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:09 pm

Fuck No To Techno!!!
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

User avatar
Ouch
Dog's Best Friend
Posts: 3237
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: New Lynn SPCA

Postby Ouch » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:00 pm

Que some faggot to come and try and tell us all that "techno" IS in fact lame, but house, D&B, jungle and all its other irrelevant offshoots are in fact awesome and that we're all fucked and punk is shit etc etc.

YOU CANT POLISH A TURD BY GIVING IT ANOTHER NAME, IT WILL STILL SMELL AND TASTE THE SAME HENCE IT IS THE SAME.

Fuck i hate techno or whatever the fuck you want to call that pansy shit.

End of rant.

User avatar
matt youwin
Posts: 4588
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:49 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby matt youwin » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:02 pm

I thought you loved pansy shit???

Next time I'm waving my glowstick about down at the viaduct YOU'RE NOT INVITED.

User avatar
Ouch
Dog's Best Friend
Posts: 3237
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: New Lynn SPCA

Postby Ouch » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:04 pm

Hey i love all kinds of gay crap, just not the soundtrack to your life Matt.

And hey dont be like that, just because i dont like your jazz doesnt mean i dont wanna put it in you any more.

User avatar
Craig_Bastard
Posts: 6364
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:10 pm
Location: New Plymouth
Contact:

Postby Craig_Bastard » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:07 pm

Ouch wrote:Que some faggot to come and try and tell us all that "techno" IS in fact lame, but house, D&B, jungle and all its other irrelevant offshoots are in fact awesome and that we're all fucked and punk is shit etc etc.

YOU CANT POLISH A TURD BY GIVING IT ANOTHER NAME, IT WILL STILL SMELL AND TASTE THE SAME HENCE IT IS THE SAME.

Fuck i hate techno or whatever the fuck you want to call that pansy shit.

End of rant.


right on, fuck elctronica, fuck disco, fuck house whatever its all fuckin bollocks shit for fuckin bollocks cunts taking bollocks fuckin drugs, and who the fuck wants to hug people all night???

Viva la Rock n Roll!!!
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

User avatar
Devon
Posts: 4490
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:04 pm

Postby Devon » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:08 pm

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ncl7New1czM[/youtube]

8)
Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi

User avatar
matt youwin
Posts: 4588
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:49 pm
Location: Auckland

Postby matt youwin » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:12 pm

Ouch wrote:Hey i love all kinds of gay crap, just not the soundtrack to your life Matt.

And hey dont be like that, just because i dont like your jazz doesnt mean i dont wanna put it in you any more.


Well that's fair enough.

As if I could say no to your glowstick anyway ;)

User avatar
Devon
Posts: 4490
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:04 pm

Postby Devon » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:15 pm

Venetian Snares - Mutant cunt sniffer.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=TQbH_FOQR1o[/youtube]
Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi

User avatar
Ouch
Dog's Best Friend
Posts: 3237
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: New Lynn SPCA

Postby Ouch » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:15 pm

Yeah, its funny how when its in you your belly glows flourescent green.

User avatar
dclxvi
Posts: 13562
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:50 pm
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Postby dclxvi » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:34 pm

INTELLIGENT MUSIC FOR INTELLIGENT PEOPLE:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZPMcPTMlc4[/youtube]

HETERO MUSIC FOR HETERO PEOPLE:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyAvaLsLFl8[/youtube]
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.


Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

User avatar
MuscleMan
smut peddler
Posts: 11533
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:01 pm

Postby MuscleMan » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:42 pm

techno is the ONLY music that I actually hate with a passion.

if theres techno playing I cannot be happy, I could be doing lines with tony montana while jessica alba rims me as I watch downies fight to the death with eggbeaters and still not be happy.

even weed cannot quell my fucking hatred for that shit shit shit shit shit horrid fucking sound.

FUCK I HATE TECHNO

User avatar
M AS TE RM I ND
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:06 am
Location: Wellington
Contact:

Postby M AS TE RM I ND » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:10 am

dclxvi wrote:HETERO MUSIC FOR HETERO PEOPLE:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyAvaLsLFl8[/youtube]


Fuk jump style!!!! Big up the HARDSTYLE/stepping!



Fukn dum cunts.

I cn always b happy during tekno being playd.

craig fukn gun = craig fukn lame old cunt. u hav the musical sensibility of my fukn father.
Image

JeffJack wrote:your from wellington, your enough funny to just say fuck.

rex
Posts: 5103
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:05 pm
Location: PURANGI AS

Postby rex » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:30 am

dance music is for gays,any male that gets off on any of it has too many women hormones in their body-fact

User avatar
Bernie Galaxy
Posts: 4270
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:23 am
Location: Wellington

Postby Bernie Galaxy » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:30 am

sassing you wrote:
dclxvi wrote:HETERO MUSIC FOR HETERO PEOPLE:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyAvaLsLFl8[/youtube]


Fuk jump style!!!! Big up the HARDSTYLE/stepping!



Fukn dum cunts.

I cn always b happy during tekno being playd.

craig fukn gun = craig fukn lame old cunt. u hav the musical sensibility of my fukn father.


Have to agree there... 8)

...You can have Led Zeppelin and Rod Stewart.

ROCK>>>> YEAHHHH! .... Lame.

Ill Take dance music.

Fine By Me.



And Whats so wrong with being gay... ...
Last edited by Bernie Galaxy on Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

rex
Posts: 5103
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:05 pm
Location: PURANGI AS

Postby rex » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:32 am

but you do go down on guys so thats understandable

User avatar
Craig_Bastard
Posts: 6364
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:10 pm
Location: New Plymouth
Contact:

Postby Craig_Bastard » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:33 am

well if im a lame cunt to all you techno loving disco-bunny faggots then thats fine by me.

8) 8) 8)
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

User avatar
Bernie Galaxy
Posts: 4270
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:23 am
Location: Wellington

Postby Bernie Galaxy » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:34 am

I think you will find its the guys who go down on me...

You will to when you become a Man

User avatar
Bruticus
Posts: 5792
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:12 pm
Location: Guadalcanal
Contact:

Postby Bruticus » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:52 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
If I had a bag of chips I'd eat them

JeffJack

Postby JeffJack » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:22 pm

hahahaha ^ avatar is ownage.

blastman
Posts: 2266
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:50 pm
Location: Stupid Fucking Auckland

Postby blastman » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:43 pm

"Techno" music lovers crack me up!!!

One guy came into the music store I work at and asked for "DOOF DOOF MUSIC!!!" :o 8O

I honestly thought I was on CANDID CAMERA or some shit.

TECHNO SUCKS!!!

I do listen to glitch-core shit like Ventian Snares and Enduser!!!

Wu-Tang

Postby Wu-Tang » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:58 pm

Spaz core

User avatar
M AS TE RM I ND
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:06 am
Location: Wellington
Contact:

Postby M AS TE RM I ND » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:05 pm

blastman wrote:"Techno" music lovers crack me up!!!

One guy came into the music store I work at and asked for "DOOF DOOF MUSIC!!!" :o 8O

I honestly thought I was on CANDID CAMERA or some shit.

TECHNO SUCKS!!!

I do listen to glitch-core shit like Ventian Snares and Enduser!!!


Breakcore foo, that's breakcore.

If you don't know that shit you wouldn't know real techno anyway to make a judgement.

And it was me that came into your 'music' store asking for DOOF DOOF music - to see if you would post about it on the internet later. I win.
Image

JeffJack wrote:your from wellington, your enough funny to just say fuck.

Wu-Tang

Postby Wu-Tang » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:03 pm

Lolly Lolz

blastman
Posts: 2266
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:50 pm
Location: Stupid Fucking Auckland

Postby blastman » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:08 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Bruticus
Posts: 5792
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:12 pm
Location: Guadalcanal
Contact:

Postby Bruticus » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:30 pm

sassing you wrote:And it was me that came into your 'music' store asking for DOOF DOOF music - to see if you would post about it on the internet later. I win.


No, it was me. I win.
Image
If I had a bag of chips I'd eat them

kittenslayer

Postby kittenslayer » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:55 pm

Narrow minded fuckahz!

User avatar
hiv-positive
Posts: 1816
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:48 pm
Location: Veins

Postby hiv-positive » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:17 pm

I bet you actually have no idea what Techno actually is.

It's fucking hilarious when guitar based music fiends use the most cliche of labels to deride styles of electronic music incorrectly. It's the equivalent of some retarded teenager talking about how punk as fuck The Bleeders and The Rabble are.

[pedant]Techno is a very specific genre within electronic music. You are no doubt referring to your dislike for House and Trance in all their mutant forms.[/pedant]

While I do agree with your sentiments, using the term Techno to describe said genres makes you look like a white trash prat.

User avatar
MuscleMan
smut peddler
Posts: 11533
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:01 pm

Postby MuscleMan » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:20 pm

hiv-positive wrote:aids.

User avatar
dclxvi
Posts: 13562
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:50 pm
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Postby dclxvi » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:20 pm

while i appreciate that there's a difference, i also appreciate that it eats a dick
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.


Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

User avatar
hiv-positive
Posts: 1816
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:48 pm
Location: Veins

Postby hiv-positive » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:48 pm

Yes. Yes it does. It gags upon the biggest and blackest of cocks. And you'll find that 99% of the people who actually like electronic music agree with you.

Fuck, I get the feeling this is like trying to explain to the Sik Kids that Green Day aren't the godfathers of punk or something.


Return to “Music”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests