Favourite line from any song

Discussions about bands, songs, music genres and all those funny sounds we like so much
everybreathisabomb

Favourite line from any song

Postby everybreathisabomb » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:41 am

Do you hear the jetplane yawning miles across the sky?, and the garbage truck back down the boulevard, setting off the car alarms as it passes by? - Thursday.

I don't really love their music as others but that line is sick.
It's My Job to Keep Punk Rock Elite

Any Day Now

Postby Any Day Now » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:17 am

boy sets fire wrote:WHERES YOUR ANGER? WHERES YOUR FUCKING RAGE?!

Regan Theory

Postby Regan Theory » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:24 am

Mindless Self Indulgence(?)

"I hate Jimmy Page, take that faggot off the stage."

Not a band I usually listen to, but it was on in my flatmates car today and that line made me laugh.

Regan

Mulligan

Postby Mulligan » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:18 am

"Thirteen tequilas later, we had a deal: Havana goes back to the Mob, and Fidel and I open a chain of Kentucky Fried Chicken shops."

-Was (Not Was)
R.I.P. Biscuit
R.I.P. Madame Wong
R.I.P. Steve-O of the Vandals

"I used to write commercials, but they're hard to make funny because the people who make the final decisions are idiots." - Brian Sack

Bullion

Postby Bullion » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:16 am

Propagandhi wrote:i'm scared of my attraction to body types. if everything desired is objectified then eroticism needs to be redefined.

x tracker x

Postby x tracker x » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:17 am

"get off my nuts, stand back and admire, i'll light your girls A cups on motherfuckin fire"

JLJ and PC Death Squad

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:51 am

Gobsmakt wrote:you wot you wot you wot you wot, youre gunna get your fucking head kicked in

JEN$ VEGA$

Postby JEN$ VEGA$ » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:02 pm

BULLDOZE

1) Beatdown
My eyes are red, filled with fire, my heart beats fast, my blood runs higher,
My fists are clenched, filled with desire. Your in the wrong game with the worst type of player. So put up what you’ve got or sit the fuck down, otherwise you’ll catch a Bulldoze Beatdown!
Beatdown, nothing but a Beatdown
Beatdown, nothing but a DMS Beatdown
Beatdown, nothing but a Beatdown
Beatdown, nothing but a Dark Crew Beatdown

You think you’re hard, you and your crew, so now it’s time to see if your true,
So show some respect to me and my crew, otherwise your days are through.
::top::

2) Bulldoze
Lookout motherfucker comin’ at you like a buckshot, don’t ask me why, my hatred will not stop. Why do I hate? I ask myself the same, call it fucked up but its all in my brain
Hatred is something you learn, not what you are born with 4x

I’ve walked hard every where I’ve gone, New Jack suckers are scared to say hello, if you think that you are hard then take a stand and prove that you’re a man.
And what the fuck do you think that you are gonna do… Bulldoze will split your skull in two.
Growing up pain was my best friend, things have changed for no apparent reason, my hearts turned to ICE, don’t ask me why, just stay on your back, and look at the sky.
Growing up pain was my best friend, things have changed for no apparent reason, my hearts turned to ICE, don’t ask me why, just stay on your back, and look at the sky.

3) All I Have
I was never prepared for a loss, such as this. Through all my tears my brother is what I miss. The things we used to do, now they don’t exist, just to hear his voice or see his face again.
Memories of my past, Memories is all I have left
Memories of my past, Memories is all I have left

I swore to myself, I would avenge his death.
Now my only meaning is to put his soul to rest
Knowing what I have done was done with all my best, takes all this pressure,
Straight off my chest.

4) Remember Who’S Strong
The memories are gone but I’m still here and strong. My days were in the past, but I’m still holding on So we’ll see who will last, I was there in the day Now I’m here, here to fuckin’ stay
REMEMBER WHO’S STRONG

Survival is the key, thus far it’s worked for me The things that I’ve seen and others that I’ve done The places that I’ve seen and the places I will go Just one more thing, I think you should know
Remember who’s strong

5) The Truth
this song is not on the 7" by the way.
I don’t care about your feelings, I don’t care I made you cry
I don’t care I wasn’t there for you, in your trying times
Who was ever there for me, who heard my screams
Now I live this goddamned life, with these broken dreams.

The Truth hurts!

Don’t tell me how to live or to change my ways
Don’t tell me to respect, the things you do for me
And all you want me to respect, the things you do for me
When all you do is lie, cheat and deceive!

It’s not what you feel, it’s what you must do
This misjudgement happens everyday
And this shouldn’t be true, if you would open your mind
Instead of just your mouth, and find out what the truth
is really all about.

1) Beatdown
my eyes are red, filled with fire, my heart beats fast, the blood runs higher, my firsts are clenched, filled with desire. your in the wrong game with the worst type of player. so put up what you've got or sit the fuck down, otherwise you'll catch a Bulldoze Beatdown!
Chorus:
Beatdown, nothing but a beatdown
Beatdown, nothing but a DMS beatdown
Beatdown, nothing but a beatdown
Beatdown, nothing but a DAK crew beatdown

Youu think your hard you and your crew so now its time to see if your true, so show some respect to me and my crew, otherwise your days are through.

2) The Truth
I dont care about your feelings, i dont care i made you cry, i dont care i wasnt there for you in the trying times, who was ever there for me, who heard my screams, now i live this goddammed life with these broken dreams. THE TRUTH HURTS! dont tell me how to live or to change my ways, dont tell me to respect the things you do for me, when all you do is cheat, lie & decieve. its not what you feel its what you must do. this misjudgement happens everyday and this shouldn't be true, if you would open your mind instead of just your mouth and find out what the truth is really all about.

3) Bulldoze
Lookout motherfucker comin at you like a buckshot, dont ask me why, my hatred it will not stop, why do i hate? i ask myself the same call it fucked up but its all in my brain

chorusx4:
Hatred is something you learn not what you are born with

I've walked hard everywhere i've gone, New Jack suckers are scared to say hello, if you think that you are hard then take a stand and prove that your a man. And what the fuck do you think that you are gonna do....Bulldoze will split your skull in two. Growing up pain was my best friend, things have changed for no apparent reason, my hearts turned to ICE, dont ask me why, just stay on your back and look at the sky.

4) All I Have
i was never prepared for a loss such as this, through all my teaers my brother is what i miss. the things we used to do, n ow they dont exist, just to hear his voice or see his face again.

Chorusx2:
Memories of my past, memories is all i have left Memories of my past, memories is all i have left i swore to myself, i would avenge his death, now my only meaning is to put his soul to rest, Knowing what i have done was done with all my best, takes all this pressure STRAIGHT OFF MY CHEST

5) Suffering
Stop listen what do you hear lies hatred mixed with fear, why do hide what you really feel, open your eyes and be your true self. not every man is made steel, i dont know why you act this way its you sufferin day by day. Live your life for yourself your dreams and visions are only a step on this ladder called life, use them to achieve your goals and fight societies blows.

6) Our Way
No justiced served, no laws obeyed, they've shut us down we've been betrayed. i get what i want couldnt ask for more, dont want to fight your bullshit wars, i keep to my own, thats the way it should be, my crew is my family and thats what matters to me. no justice was served, when your laws were obeyed, your system failed now we'll do it our own way. AND JUSTICE SHALL BE HEARD! No justice was served, when your laws were obeyed your system has failed now we'll do it our own way.

7) Herb
your walkin around doing anything you please acting just like a fucking disease youve got to stop and see whats ahead, otherwise you'll wind up dead, cant you see the fire in our eyes, stick ya' neck out too far you know your gonna die. with society like this we'd all be better off dead. keep walkin around with your eyes closed, next thing you know your the first one to go. possitivity is death, ignorance the only sin, Man youre not alone, you dont have to give in. What is running through your head with society like this your better off dead, better off dead, show in the head, stupid motherfucker use your head. dead your ignorance has lead to your life in a dark, cold grave, now all you are is satans slave. pain in my veins pain in my veins i took your back one too many times now you sucker ass you know your gonna die pain.

8) Respect Through Fear
ill take all of my respect, ill put fear in to your heart, hatred has got the best of me, now you must understand. respect through fear, now its time to pay, who wins in the end, your love fades. you cant stand seeing me win, you hate the fact youve given in, dont even bother to try, cause ill win in the end, ill win in the end. Practice what you preach, before you try to teach, a lesson you know, but never understand. Feared rather than loved. loved fades away...

9) Remember Whos Strong
The memories are gone but im still here and strong, my days were in the past but im still holding on. So we'll see who will last, i was there in the day, now im here, here to stay. REMEMBER WHO'S STRONG
Survival is the key, thus far its worked for me, the things that ive seen and others that i've done, The places that i've seen and the places i will go just one more thing i think you should know. Remember whose strong.

10) Hypocrite
why dont you take a look and see your disgrace, look me in the eyes and talk that shit to my face: hypocrite! you call yourself a friend and all you do is betray, now you fucked it for yourself no one believes a fucking thing you say.
Chorus:
Hypocrite your a two faced sucka
Hypocrite your a stupid motherfucker
Hypocrite your a stupid motherfucker

Why dont you be yourself, stop worrying about others and learn to be yourself. Always talking of someone, you always contradict who are you to judge your just a piece of shit - Hypocrite, the thought of you makes me sick, I hate when you are around, get in my face again ill put you to the fuckin ground.

Chorus:
Why dont you look at yourself and see who's hated, youve got no friends, your all alone, on your worthless life is what you depend. In the real world, that's the end.
I LOVE PUSSY BUT NOT THE BITCH THAT IS ATTACHED TO

Bullion

Postby Bullion » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:09 pm

/\/\ what part of favourite line from any song, didnt you understand

JEN$ VEGA$

Postby JEN$ VEGA$ » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:10 pm

Bullion wrote:/\/\ what part of favourite line from any song, didnt you understand

I was focusing on the red LINE going through all songs
I LOVE PUSSY BUT NOT THE BITCH THAT IS ATTACHED TO

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:15 pm

Maybe instead you should be focussing on reading the first post which explained what you were meant to do.

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Dan Last
Vibe Bringer

Postby Dan Last » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:26 pm

you are the banal. you are the chemical spill. you are my favourite line in the worst song ever written.

-scrotum grinder
I'm not a cool guy anymore.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:30 pm

Chemical bomb, chemical bomb. Eyes melt, Skin explodes, everybodys dead.
- Chemical Bomb by the Aquabats

I think you really have to hear the nice fluffy music while they sing it to get the full effect.

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Funeral

Postby Funeral » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:05 pm

"Black hat, black hearts to match"

Huey, Fun Lovin Criminals
Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck you.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:06 pm

im not black like barry white im white like frank black is

Ouch
Dog's Best Friend

Postby Ouch » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:18 pm

"They called it hardcore we called it oi and punk, who really gives a fuck, lets all go get drunk" God bless you Mick Fitz and Harley Flanagan..
Last edited by Ouch on Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

infamous_dudes

Postby infamous_dudes » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:26 pm

"We don't dance, we just fight" - God bless you one life crew.

I QUIT

Postby I QUIT » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:01 pm

the irony is that you totally suck
you look down on me and i dont give a fuck
because i hate assholes who hide behind fashion
live the lives devoid of emotion and passion..

... suicide file..
i think thats right, could easily be wrong after 'i dont give a fuck' ...

best fucken lyrics ever though.
:: This account will no longer be used or checked (I can't even if I want too) if you need to contact me re: shows message the ANCHOR account or get my number of someone ::

Bernie Galaxy

Postby Bernie Galaxy » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:07 pm

i am the God of Hell Fire and I Bring you........Fire - The Prodigy

America, FUCK YEAH! - Team america(who ever did that)

I want you back for the rhythm-attack coming down on the floor like a maniac.
I want you back so clean up the dish.
By the way, how much is the fish?!! - Scooter - Howmuch is the fish

Informer you no say daddy me Snow me I'll go blame, A licky boom boom down - Snow - Informer

CAMOS

Postby CAMOS » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:33 pm

Its kinda hard to enjoy yourself when bleeding out the ass.

NOFX - The Decline

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:45 pm

any line in orgasmatron.

JohnnyCakes

Postby JohnnyCakes » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:32 pm

" I Hate You, Your Mother, Your Dachsund, Your Lawnmower, The Sky, Ice Cream and most of all Myself" - Choke from Slapshot in every fucking song he ever wrote.
JohnnyCakes wrote:Dolf is such an awesome power.

Brigid Nielsen, Gary Busey and Don Swayze probably stop by every Sunday for a Jacuzzi and Impromptu Scientific Forum.

*rapt dream-like gaze*

Milky Pisswit

Postby Milky Pisswit » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:46 pm

"Down in the Hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile, beneath another shovel-load"

"A mass of tears has transformed to stone, now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings"

Sooo many more, but I don't have bloodnut salvation to quench my octopi...
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.

rhydian

Postby rhydian » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:37 pm

haymaker wrote:quit your job
kill your boss
light that building on fire
it's easier said than done but it's nice to dream every once in a while

tragedy wrote:and they won't have to burn the books when no one reads them anyway...

chokehold wrote:more than ever, it's becoming clear. my hate for you is a fucking obsession

crowpath wrote:excited, waiting, soon their courage will be penetrated by his infected thoughts and his cold appearance. now they are all waiting for him. he will say things so awful and totally unexpected that'll never want to turn their eyes his way again. with stolen talent he makes them his inferiors. him, the sickness, the master in this circle of sick men. he watches while they leave with their pale faces towards the ground. oe by one. but they will return again, like flies to flames.

immortal technique wrote:i'll throw your gang sign up and spit on my hand

Bruticus

Postby Bruticus » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:42 pm

De La Soul - Held Up
And when I'm watching the news and my daughter walks in and chooses
to ask why are all those people on the floor, sleeping covered in red
I tell her they were looking for God but found religion instead"
If I had a bag of chips I'd eat them

nicholas hammond

Postby nicholas hammond » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:45 pm

HATE THE POO CAUSE THE POO HATES YOU

Gabrielle

Postby Gabrielle » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:47 pm

c'mon baby light my fire

Bernie Galaxy

Postby Bernie Galaxy » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:51 pm

Bruticus wrote:De La Soul - Held Up
And when I'm watching the news and my daughter walks in and chooses
to ask why are all those people on the floor, sleeping covered in red
I tell her they were looking for God but found religion instead"

To all those Girls getting there Fuck on tonight say Oooh

muice!
Location: scaff scaff scaff scaff scaff scaff scaff scaff scaff scaff scaff scaff scaff scaff scaff scaff

Postby muice! » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:56 pm

Where to start...

Piece by Piece wrote:Im livin, I'm livin my life
And theres nothing, that you can do
Fuck off, go die...

Outbreak wrote:You're not special, you're fucking scum!
You know nothing, you're too fuckin numb!

Any line outta Slapshots last laugh.
Heaps of Suicide file too.

old school punk

Postby old school punk » Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:28 pm

do they owe us a living course they fuckin do

Return to “Music”