Orange MicroTerror

Wank on about your rig and how grand it sounds or just ask for advice on gear.
Rizzo

Orange MicroTerror

Postby Rizzo » Sat May 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Going for $230 AUD. Worth it? I really liked the tiny terror and never go around to buying a new amp when I moved cause I'm lazy as shit.
Also - "Single channel, hybrid – valve pre amp with solid state power amp, aux in for MP3 or CD". Would it be completely retarded to use it as an amp for my record player?
General Mutante wrote:Turning the other cheek is for christians and other assorted boring cunts. Bring on the hate. SACRIFICE THE GOLDEN CHILD!

akaxo wrote:if metal isn't elitist it is false

Rizzo

Re: Orange MicroTerror

Postby Rizzo » Sat May 17, 2014 5:45 pm

Actually disregard that last bit, that actually is retarded. But yeah, as a guitar amp?
General Mutante wrote:Turning the other cheek is for christians and other assorted boring cunts. Bring on the hate. SACRIFICE THE GOLDEN CHILD!

akaxo wrote:if metal isn't elitist it is false

Nathanael

Re: Orange MicroTerror

Postby Nathanael » Mon May 19, 2014 7:22 pm

I recently scored one on the cheap with the cabinet. Sounds great and is works well through big cabs, but for bedroom and recording the small cab is perfect.
In a pinch I have used it with an ipod but you need to mess around with the ipod EQ as the aux in skips the preamp. A guitar speakers narrow bandwidth is what makes it sound the most fukd.
General Mutante wrote:Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.

Return to “Gear Wank”