For all you lefty bass players

Wank on about your rig and how grand it sounds or just ask for advice on gear.
xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

For all you lefty bass players

Postby xSUSPECTx » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:10 am

For Sale, $200 ono, also have a car stereo, a full CD wallet, and some reeboks
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

yossarian

Re: For all you lefty bass players

Postby yossarian » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:25 am

That's not a bass.

slob

Postby slob » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:29 am

How do I get in touch with the owner of those hands? he has a promising career in hand modelling waiting for him.

general

Postby general » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Nice jacket.

There seems to be something wrong with that bass, it seems to have been put together upside down.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:16 pm

yossarian wrote:That's not a bass.

its a 5 string fendor stratocostar bass with the all new bammy bar, the bass whammy bar, its made by ancient technicians on the tropical mediterranean island of taiwan.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Ouch
Dog's Best Friend

Postby Ouch » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:44 pm

This interests me.

slob

Postby slob » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:12 pm

general wrote:Nice jacket.

It was a fancy dress party.

Guitar was recovered...

Quite a weird story: woke up one morning and my girlfriend asked me why a bunch of extension leads were hanging on the front fence, someone had broken into my work van in my driveway, ignored close to 10k worth of tools in the back and just hung the ext. leads over the fence (the front and back are partitioned) also got into the front and took my mexi strat and a cd wallet (200-300 cds) I reported it to the cops and took pictures to the music shop. I was pretty relieved that was what they took cost wise.
So three weeks later I get home for lunch and there's this guy talking to my girlfriend on the front doorstep, he tells me he swapped his fridge for a guitar with his brother, took the (lefthanded) guitar to the music shop to get strung RH, they recognised and held it as stolen, the musicshop dude told him the general vicinity of my house :? apparently he knew someone across the road who knew me and they must've told him where I lived.
"Rongo" even had the cheek to imply I owed him the $150 for his fridge he was out of pocket 8O he then went on to ask for guitar lessons :lol:
I tried to signal the missus to call the cops while this was going on but she thought i had something in my eye

I told the police all this, they said: go to the music shop, confirm its your guitar, get all the info you can on "Rongo" and take the guitar to your insurance company (I had already bought a new guitar with the payout)

I got the guys full name and cell number from the musicshop, he's a regular, can't play but has a rather large collection of guitars... the musicshop guy said "Rongo" had been in and showed him a very badly spelt and written apology letter from his brother...

WTF RONGO

Ouch
Dog's Best Friend

Postby Ouch » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Please don't deviate from the current thread topic.

Phlegethon

Postby Phlegethon » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:10 pm

slob wrote:I tried to signal the missus to call the cops while this was going on but she thought i had something in my eye

nigga u cryin

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:59 pm

thank you for posting that amazing story here slob, thats fuckin hilarious.
if you could supply a picture of rongo or a copy of that apology letter that would be wonderful, perhaps you could make a recording of any guitar lessons you give him.

also, i doubt he knows anyone on your street, it would have been him who stole the guitar, the 'brother' is probably just a story he uses in case somebody saw him, thats amazing he tried to get money out of you, this guy sounds like a treasure, a real gem.

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:45 pm

plus rongo is a pretty dope name

xBOSSx

Postby xBOSSx » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Yeah, god of kumara.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wuB_IQVPlg[/youtube]

Nathanael

Postby Nathanael » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:26 pm

With all the views, I really hoped for more from this thread.
General Mutante wrote:Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:42 pm

what more could you want?
this thread is fantastic, started out with a mildly funny joke, and wound up with an epic criminal retard story, i dunno, no pleasing some people.

Nathanael

Postby Nathanael » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:28 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:started out with a mildly funny joke

Really?
General Mutante wrote:Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Only if you read the threads that preceded it I suppose. Then yeah, it was mildly funny.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

slob

Postby slob » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:26 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:also, i doubt he knows anyone on your street, it would have been him who stole the guitar, the 'brother' is probably just a story he uses in case somebody saw him, thats amazing he tried to get money out of you, this guy sounds like a treasure, a real gem.

It all seemed too bizarre and sincere to be an act, if he was the thief why would he go to his victims house and risk a beating just to tell a ridiculous story then ramble on and talk shit/hint for money? and then go back to the music shop with a stupid forged alibi letter and not leave the letter with them?
He described his brother, I see him walking past with a fishing rod all the time, he looks mildly retarded. The guy across the road is a small time drug dealer, even looks a bit like rongo, not a long shot.
No doubt rongo is a criminal scumbag, i just don't think he's the criminal scumbag who stole my guitar.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:31 pm

i guess you know more than me, but being mildly retarded and a criminal scumbag kinda point toward it being him if you ask me.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Nathanael wrote:
xSUSPECTx wrote:started out with a mildly funny joke

Really?

well how could you tell?

slob

Postby slob » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:02 am

xSUSPECTx wrote:i guess you know more than me, but being mildly retarded and a criminal scumbag kinda point toward it being him if you ask me.

His brother looked mildly retarded, Rongos stupidity only became apparent after he opened his mouth.

An update: I was working in someones house and who should walk in: Rongo- I was stunned and expecting a punch in the head for implicating him, but, of course the cops didn't bother getting hold of rongo. He attempted to impress me some terrible guitar playing, bizarrely, on a guitar that was the FUCKING MIRROR IMAGE OF MY STOLEN GUITAR.

WTF RONGO

yossarian

Postby yossarian » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:12 pm

He wants to be you.
HE'S GONNA BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND STEAL YOUR FACE SKIN TO WEAR AS A MASK.

cirE

Postby cirE » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:43 pm

played
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

0.21 6.78 3.31

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:38 pm

hey slob, do you have any more rongo stories?
he kind of sounds like a kiwi frank spencer.
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:30 pm

there should be a sitcom made about his cheeky maori antics,

WTF RONGO? would be a great start for a name

slob

Postby slob » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:18 am

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:hey slob, do you have any more rongo stories?
he kind of sounds like a kiwi frank spencer.

No news on the rongo front, he did look alot like frank.. bunce if thats any consolation.

oh and my replacement guitar:

Ouch
Dog's Best Friend

Postby Ouch » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Looks broken.

slob

Postby slob » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:31 am

sorry, forgot inb4: hur hur it done backwads

xBOSSx

Postby xBOSSx » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:46 pm

help my bass is broked

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wuB_IQVPlg[/youtube]

Phlegethon

Postby Phlegethon » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:16 pm

slob wrote:sorry, forgot inb4: hur hur it done backwads

whatever bro! that jokes was hilarious!

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:18 pm

what a drongo!
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

Return to “Gear Wank”