what do people do for pedalboards?

Wank on about your rig and how grand it sounds or just ask for advice on gear.
Lummoxgrinder

Re: what do people do for pedalboards?

Postby Lummoxgrinder » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:31 pm

morepunkrockthanyou wrote:
jsilents wrote:I do this:

EVH phase 90s are sweet

They really are. Built a clone P90 the other day. Shit is rad. Wanted to keep it by sold it. Will most likely build another one. Doing a massive bulk order of components this weeks so I can build shit loads more pedals.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:48 am

where did you get the schematics for all the pedals, and where do you get all the parts? and how are you finding the building process? I've never done anything like that before but would be dead keen to give it a go.

Lummoxgrinder

Postby Lummoxgrinder » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:18 am

Get schematics from internet. Mainly just google image search then delve into websites Have a shit load saved to my PC now over 150 pedals. Parts I get from all over the show. RScomponents, Jaycar, Element14, Pedalparts Plus, Small Bear. Building them is fine. I've been into electronics since I was about 5 so I have the mad skills. I'm and electrician by day and have pretty good electronics and electrical theory knowledge which is good when trying to find faults. Still in the set up stages of pedal production but have made and sold about 8 pedals now and had no complaints with quality. I have fun doing it too as it keeps my busy fingers moving and is more productive than the PS3. Still setting up my workshop but I'm getting there.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 am

Sounds good man, checked a few pages out, might have to give it a go sometime this year. Definitely wanting to get into more productive hobbies this year!

Nathanael

Postby Nathanael » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:28 am

Bartes wrote:I would adore anything the Acoustic Cheap World Of Warcraft Gold manage Corp made. The 4x15, 6x12, and W Bins very first please.

8O

Nathanael wrote:
timi wrote:Massive plate reverb
Electric Amps 6x15
Studer 24 track
Massive API console
A bag of dicks

Yes Please.

I would love everything the Acoustic Control Corp made. The 4x15, 6x12, and W Bins first please.

8O
General Mutante wrote:Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.

timi

Postby timi » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:06 pm

I think I've found a lead on a bag of dicks but still looking for everything else.

Nathanael

Postby Nathanael » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:20 pm

This is my ghetto took 5 mins and cost nothing pedal board. I built it to fit a case I already owned, managed to squeeze the blue box and biyang reverb on which I don't use often. Not fussed about the exposed cables on top as nothing gets in the way. Eventually I will build one where everything is hidden and the jacks and power inlet are sockets mounted to the board.

General Mutante wrote:Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.

Return to “Gear Wank”