I made a Facebook group

Wank on about your rig and how grand it sounds or just ask for advice on gear.
kettles

I made a Facebook group

Postby kettles » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Thought I'd have a crack at something I dreamed up as I was reading a National Geographic article about a shipwreck while on the bog.

I was thinking about how there are numerous NZ forums that us muso's lurk about, and I combined that thought with my long term frustration with Trade Me and their rules, fees, and resistance to 'wanted' and 'swap' ads. So in an attempt to centralise and reach out to everyone I made a group on Facebook. At first thought of creating a forum but most people already spend half of their lives on Facebook so went with that instead.

There is a Discussion Board which I'm hoping will turn into something resembling a classifieds listing, a place to advertise things for sale (both big, small, and free!), promote gigs, search for band members, etc

If that sounds like a good idea, please add yourself, list your shit and if it takes off, well that'll be pretty cool. I've already sold a delay pedal to a stranger, less the $10 odd Trade Me commision. rad :D

Here is the link -

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&viewas=602570347&ref=mf&gid=164546612258#/group.php?gid=164546612258&v=wall&ref=mf

or just search 'New Zealand Muso's' on Facebook. And of course, complaints/opinions/criticisms are most welcome.

fuzz

Re: I made a Facebook group

Postby fuzz » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Joined.

fuzz

Postby fuzz » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:17 pm

100 members and shit. good as.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:50 pm

dclxvi
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Postby dclxvi » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:22 am

haha i heard he was on that shit trying to defend himself. what a fucktard.
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.

Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

Return to “Gear Wank”