Sleeping Dogs

Random stuff about computers, freeware, coding, and all that...
geneterror666
Six Button Terrorist

Sleeping Dogs

Postby geneterror666 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:27 am

Anybody else playing this?

So much to do in this game and the combat is awesome I just wish the driving was a bit more like GTA.
Played a bit so far and haven't even been given a gun yet, just been doing "face" missions to unlock more stuff. I need a better ride.
Hong Kong is such a cool backdrop and the city feels quite busy with people talking etc. I find it quite noticeable that almost every NPC character smokes.

ghetto ninja

Re: Sleeping Dogs

Postby ghetto ninja » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:02 pm

Just grabbed it today, gonna have a fang this arvo. Oi Griz did you get the GSP pack, worth using?
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

geneterror666
Six Button Terrorist

Postby geneterror666 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:38 pm

I didn't bother. That's one of the outfit packs right? There is so much else to do in the game and I've been rocking the Thug outfit or whatever it is that gives you a melee combat bonus.

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Yeah I'm about 25 hours in.. Apparently the story is quite short, but I keep getting distracted doing random shit. Combat system is pretty excellent once you get into it, some of the environmental kills are awesomely cringeworthy. Driving is pretty hard without a controller, but pretty sweet jam anyway
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

geneterror666
Six Button Terrorist

Postby geneterror666 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Yeah everyone says the story isn't that long but I have been distracted by so much other stuff I have barely done any of the story.

Return to “Geek Forum”