GTA V

Random stuff about computers, freeware, coding, and all that...
Philfy Vermin
Location: pointing two fingers at head and making 'peow' noises

Re: GTA V

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:40 pm

thats what im saying yes.
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red

General Mutante wrote:You're so controversial. I can't handle it.

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:51 pm

It is what is.

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:19 pm

home :D

hmm on closer inspection i dunno

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:11 pm

at least it was until i fucked everythang up
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:38 pm

haha, that screen shot aint from my version, i just jumped on san adreas and went to grove street, shits all wrong anyway.

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:58 pm

fuck knows then.

snuff
Information Highway Patrol

Postby snuff » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:27 am

Phil is kind of right, GTA 1&2 were console exclusive to Playstation, as was 3 originally. That's why there was a big uproar when 3 was announced for Xbox it was seen as quite the coup d'etat for M$.
source

re: The money point, GTAV has the second largest budget for an entertainment title in history, second to only Pirates of the Caribbean 3 ($265mil vs $300mil).
This budget has been recouped by Rockstar IN IT'S ENTIRETY by pre-orders alone.
source

PS3 ver. is out now too.

Code: Select all

Grand Theft Auto V PS3-DUPLEX
I guess you really need to ask yourself... What Would Graeme Do?

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:02 am

Yeah I've always wondered why playstation fans cry so hard when an exclusive goes multi platform. They act as if it effects their gaming situation somehow its kinda fucked up.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:32 am

dem crazy playstation fanboys, not like xbox owners who are sensible and socially well adjusted.

whatever, i think il get a nintendo wii to match my fedora.

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:35 am

Get a ouya

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:29 pm

pretty much just makes it worse, like telling starving people you didnt feel like having dinner.

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:07 pm

So the warehouse has pre-orders for $88 and eb games has it for $118, I went into EBGames and they said they will only match the price once it's released.

Can the warehouse charge more (if you've already paid $88) to pick up the game on Tuesday?
Ive paid $60 on my eb pre order, should I cancel that and pop on down to the warehouse?
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:53 pm

yeh i actually held off paying $101 for a preorder/delivery with mightyape, figured i would get it sooner if i just go into the warehouse and pick it up, cheaper too of course.
is it really necessary to preorder? dont wanna show up there tuesday morning to a sea of idiots like me who were too stupid to preorder, but dont wanna make an extra trip either.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:56 pm

JBhifi is $heil$hitler$ as well

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:54 am

Couldn't be assed going last night so grabbed it this morning. Installing now. Fuck!

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:58 am

Standing in line waiting...

For a meeting for my new job to start so I can go and grab my game! Aaarrrrrggghhh!
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:05 am

its installing still, how long will this take? argh... ive only got a little crt to play on for now, so i cant even see what it says in the corner.

lol some cunts were literally running to be first in line at the warewhare this morning, having a preorder didnt make any difference, except that it took longer to process lol.

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:14 am

I had about 20 buckys waiting. Start is amazing omg U guizz

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:17 am

Philfy Vermin wrote: ive only got a little crt to play on for now, so i cant even see what it says in the corner.

:lol:

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:19 am

doesnt look like il be playing at all right now, my controller doesnt fuckin work, so assuming the courier doesnt show up soon with my new one, il go to sleep for a few hours and then take GTA over to my mates house.

btw, mitch, im getting a 40" on thurs, so dont worry your pretty little head about me

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:29 am

be a fuckin epidemic of sickies today

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:53 am

nope, wrong, the controller in question is just a corded ps2 knock off with a usb plug, i use it for playing emulated games on my puter, i had hoped it would work on ps3, but no go it seems...
the controller for my ps3 which i just unboxed this morning, is still in the mail.
if its not here by this afternoon il borrow one.

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:59 am

I think diesel has a spare master system controller, might work, maybe he'd be a bro and courier it up to you.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:02 am

J wrote::calav:

could you use keyboard & mouse until then?

omg brilliant

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:19 am

nah no go, the problem seems to be with the game, i just cant get past the 'display calibration' screen, the controller and mouse, and keyboard work fine in the start menu, but once i get to that calibration screen, i cant confirm nor adjust.... da fuk yo

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:46 am

upgay on phils gaystation
turns out theres a game already loaded on the playstation, burnout paradise, but while my controller works fine in the menu, it wont work in game with burnout anymore than it will for gta...

da fuckin fuk

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:51 am

hahaha you always make things so much more harder than they need to be.

Picked this up at Midnight, played till 3am. It's pretty awesome.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:56 am

really, and in what way have i done that?
it wasnt my choice that the console didnt ship with the controller, which is hopefully all thats wrong, in the mean time im copying the game to harddisk, and il borrow a controller tonight, assuming the one i bought doesnt show up in the mail.

kinda frustrating tho, knowing the game is THAT close and i cant play it.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:16 pm

I skimmed through your posts, a lot of your geek forum posts seem to involve using obscure or weird items to make a relatively simple process much, much harder.

What evil person sold you a console with no controller?

Lummoxgrinder

Postby Lummoxgrinder » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Wife picked up my copy today. Sucks I'm at work. Also got the guide book as I found it handy as Fuck in San andreas. Not long now till I get home.

Return to “Geek Forum”