Phlegethon wrote:steve f wrote:CS 1-1.6 : AWP
THIS! i hated snipers but that gun commanded respect
Like dont let your gun or elbow/knee poke around the corners on aztec/dust haha
steve f wrote:Top 5 fps guns eh,
CS 1-1.6 : AWP
South Park : Cow Gun
Golden Eye : Moon Raker
Can't think of anymore at this point, but those 3 games are MP intensive and whenever I heard the sound of each gun I was like : FUCK.
Code: Select all
* IDDQD -- Invulnerability
* IDBEHOLDI -- Temporary invisibility
* IDBEHOLDR -- Temporary radiation suit
* IDBEHOLDS -- Temporary berserk
* IDBEHOLDA -- Temporary automap
* IDBEHOLDV -- Temporary invulnerability
* IDBEHOLDL -- Temporary light
* IDKFA -- Full health, ammo, weapons, armor and keys
* IDFA -- Full health, ammo, weapons, and armor
* IDDT -- Change map detail
* IDCHOPPERS -- Gain chainsaw
* IDCLEVxx -- Warp to level 'xx' where xx is 01 to 19
* IDMYPOS -- Displays your position and bearing
* IDMUSxx -- Music select. 'xx' is the level who's song you want.
* IDSPISPOPD -- Walk through walls!
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.
Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass
General Mutante wrote:Turning the other cheek is for christians and other assorted boring cunts. Bring on the hate. SACRIFICE THE GOLDEN CHILD!
akaxo wrote:if metal isn't elitist it is false
buckton wrote:I used to help a tetraplegic play counterstrike online in 2001, he had a headset that moved the mouse cursor when he moved his head. to click/fire there was a tube he blew into. I was allowed to strafe, move back and forward and throw grenades. Most of the time he'd just get me to jam a peg on the up arrow, he got the nickname fish cos he never stopped moving.
snuff wrote:/\ Yup! First game with an explosive crossbow (dynamite taped to a bolt)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests