World of Warcraft Thread

Random stuff about computers, freeware, coding, and all that...
The Real JeffJack.

World of Warcraft Thread

Postby The Real JeffJack. » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:19 pm

2k Achievement points!

Beef going to come BR?

Andrew_TA

Re: World of Warcraft Thread

Postby Andrew_TA » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:41 pm

why does there need to be another wow thread
bump one of the other ones

refrigerator

Postby refrigerator » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:32 am

just got a netherdrake.

The Real JeffJack.

Postby The Real JeffJack. » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:59 am

lucky cunt, that shits takes too much time to get aye

post a pic n shit

cirE

Postby cirE » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:59 pm

^noobs

got a buncha netherdrakes for free son, real netherdrakes, 310% netherdrakes, not your faggot wannabe 280% netherdrakes

if you wanna play with the pros (like me) come play on tich, fuck blackrock, if anyone here ends up on blackrock over PLAYING WITH ME ON TICH i'm going to be real disappointed
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

0.21 6.78 3.31

The Real JeffJack.

Postby The Real JeffJack. » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:08 pm

fuck up asian boy your shit, wheres your bear mount? oh thats right you dont have one, snap.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:09 pm

Do you have any idea how gay it is to act superior over pixels?

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

The Real JeffJack.

Postby The Real JeffJack. » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:20 pm

yea my pixel has a big fuck off sword and kill super geeks, its actually quite pleasent knowing i will never have a iq as high as most of these cunts but when it comes to co-ordination and common sense in a game i dominate them to the point they dont even play.

good on saving cash too i might add.

cirE

Postby cirE » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:45 pm

The Real JeffJack. wrote:good on saving cash too i might add

probably the best thing about wow tbh :o

0.21 6.78 3.31

snuff
Information Highway Patrol

Postby snuff » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Crackup shit, this dude is currently seeking political asylum in Germany over this ahahaha...

Remember, remember the 25th of November...

Posted by Serbandsteel aka SaS, 2008-12-12 15:22:00
INTRO

Do you remember that date? I don`t, as I left the guild on the 21st of November, a few days before the birth of Ensidia. Why did I leave then? Well the story is quite complicated and long, but yet short and simple if you got a brain and are able to critically think and add two and two together. So here it goes.

First of all, let’s dig in into the "story" behind the merge. As you can see here: http://www.lrguild.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4814, SK already tried to merge with other guilds, but sadly for them, they got rejected first by Last Resort, then (as far as I know at least) by Inner Sanctum and a few other top guilds out there. Unfortunately they got turned down by each and every one of them.

Eventually, they HAD to go to the ONE guild they did not want to go to - Nihilum and Kungen. You see, they knew for a fact that a merge would not be hard to set up. They knew Kungen would instantly sell out once he got to know the identity of their ”patron”, and the many benefefits the merge would result in.

Their benefactor and fan is noone else but the mysterious guy who kept buying pimped characters from all the top guilds. He is in possesion of Rulah (Nihilum druid), Zeuzonita(Method rogue) and a number of other characters that simply "vanished" from their guilds. This very same person has played in a number of well known high-end guilds and eventually ended up "playing" in SK Gaming.

This person also covered Mackzter`s rent of an apartment in Stockholm, Mackzter’s and Mek`s traveling expenses, among many other things. So how do I know who this person is, and why would you believe what I am about to tell you now?

Let`s leave that to your personal preference, but considering how hard it was to get some of this info, I won`t in my sane mind reveal who the sources are to try to backup my claims. All involved allready know, so no point in doing so, and I`d prefer to keep my word and not reveal any connection to them.

TWIST

The person behind Ensidia, Kungen, Mackzter and Meka is no less than the Crown Prince of Dubai, son of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. As I mentioned earlier, he’s been in the "scene" for years, he was a member of a number of top guilds with his brother and eventually ended up in SK-Gaming.

http://serbandsteel.dingblog.com/blog.php
I guess you really need to ask yourself... What Would Graeme Do?

Uncle Ted

Postby Uncle Ted » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Any nugs here on Nath?
NOW I'VE BEEN SMOKING FOR SO LONG
YOU KNOW I'M HERE TO STAY
GOT YOU IN A STRANGLEHOLD BABY
YOU BEST GET OUT OF THE WAY

The Real JeffJack.

Postby The Real JeffJack. » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:34 pm

fuck off back to gp

months behind?
fallen?
ML?

i ran fucking nath son.

Uncle Ted

Postby Uncle Ted » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Nah, I'm to cheap to get a mic so don't meet their recquirements... Hellbound ftl
You ran Nath?
NOW I'VE BEEN SMOKING FOR SO LONG
YOU KNOW I'M HERE TO STAY
GOT YOU IN A STRANGLEHOLD BABY
YOU BEST GET OUT OF THE WAY

richhy

Postby richhy » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:06 pm

i just got betrayer of humanity on my warrior

cirE

Postby cirE » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:12 pm

snuff wrote:Crackup shit, this dude is currently seeking political asylum in Germany over this ahahaha...

INTRO

Do you remember that date? I don`t, as I left the guild on the 21st of November, a few days before the birth of Ensidia. Why did I leave then? Well the story is quite complicated and long, but yet short and simple if you got a brain and are able to critically think and add two and two together. So here it goes.

First of all, let’s dig in into the "story" behind the merge. As you can see here: http://www.lrguild.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4814, SK already tried to merge with other guilds, but sadly for them, they got rejected first by Last Resort, then (as far as I know at least) by Inner Sanctum and a few other top guilds out there. Unfortunately they got turned down by each and every one of them.

Eventually, they HAD to go to the ONE guild they did not want to go to - Nihilum and Kungen. You see, they knew for a fact that a merge would not be hard to set up. They knew Kungen would instantly sell out once he got to know the identity of their ”patron”, and the many benefefits the merge would result in.

Their benefactor and fan is noone else but the mysterious guy who kept buying pimped characters from all the top guilds. He is in possesion of Rulah (Nihilum druid), Zeuzonita(Method rogue) and a number of other characters that simply "vanished" from their guilds. This very same person has played in a number of well known high-end guilds and eventually ended up "playing" in SK Gaming.

This person also covered Mackzter`s rent of an apartment in Stockholm, Mackzter’s and Mek`s traveling expenses, among many other things. So how do I know who this person is, and why would you believe what I am about to tell you now?

Let`s leave that to your personal preference, but considering how hard it was to get some of this info, I won`t in my sane mind reveal who the sources are to try to backup my claims. All involved allready know, so no point in doing so, and I`d prefer to keep my word and not reveal any connection to them.

TWIST

The person behind Ensidia, Kungen, Mackzter and Meka is no less than the Crown Prince of Dubai, son of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. As I mentioned earlier, he’s been in the "scene" for years, he was a member of a number of top guilds with his brother and eventually ended up in SK-Gaming.

http://serbandsteel.dingblog.com/blog.php

quite admire this guy
everyone always fucking knew it was sheikh but nobody said shit
sas is the man

0.21 6.78 3.31

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:04 pm

took him years to find that out? L2P

DrensolX

Postby DrensolX » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:46 am

snuff wrote:Crackup shit, this dude is currently seeking political asylum in Germany over this ahahaha...

INTRO

TWIST

http://hackerbot.net/mmo/world-of-warcraft-wow

Awww I hate how WoW players always have to make drama... its a GAME guys.. its not Real Life... its not worth making drama over^^

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Who cares.

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:34 pm

Doesn't sound like a bot, but who even plays WoW, much less signs up to a punk forum to necro a 5 year old thread about it
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

Return to “Geek Forum”