T Shirt wholesalers?

Anti-corporate jive and suggested alternatives to help support local/small business.
Red_switch
Posts: 6095
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:24 pm
Location: makarewa

T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Red_switch » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:44 pm

Anyone know how to get hold of t shirts/hoodies from local manufacturers (wholesale or whatever?) want some to screen print, I know there are a fair few outfits that manufacture in NZ, but contact details etc be hard to find.
I think it's lint.

Image

User avatar
VC
Posts: 665
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:57 pm

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby VC » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:05 pm

We got a small quantity a couple of years back at $15 apiece. It was a mission to find and I don't remember what the place was called, all I know is it was in the phone book and probably still is.

yellowpages.co.nz
Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls’ pants. Use it to get into their heads.

User avatar
skeetnigguh
VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO
Posts: 3495
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:25 pm
Location: Drankin'
Contact:

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby skeetnigguh » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:16 pm

i'm pretty sure they're keen on cutting deals if the quantities are high enough.
i reckon ask one of those hat embroiding shops where they get all their t's, could be some undercover operations going on in the tshirt industry
ImageImageImage

User avatar
tjbro
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: Kingsville
Contact:

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby tjbro » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:34 am

sandfdringjham btshuiert nman

User avatar
tjbro
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: Kingsville
Contact:

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby tjbro » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:29 pm

i think what i ment was...

in sandringham shops there is a yellow shop that sells t's and only t's
ive been buying shirts from there for ages
$5 per paint shirt in any colour
$10 for ones that last more than 2washes

User avatar
Sasquatch
Posts: 2913
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: TRON

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Sasquatch » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:15 pm

VC wrote:We got a small quantity a couple of years back at $15 apiece.


Hmm, $15 seems a little steep, factoring in screenprinting, postage costs etc it'd shape up around $18-$20 for the finished product...

Anybody (i'm looking at band dudes here...) found anything much cheaper, for good quality T's..?
Image

User avatar
therevvfm
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:26 am
Location: Palmy North
Contact:

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby therevvfm » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:40 am

BRUTALITEES

User avatar
Dan Last
Vibe Bringer
Posts: 11752
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 7:21 pm
Location: Fucked, get fucked.

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Dan Last » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:58 pm

Dunno if you can be fucked sending to Welly's and don't know if their prices are competitive (i only buy one at a time), but there's the t-shirt factory in Newtown.
I'm not a cool guy anymore.

Civilian Down
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 4:19 pm
Contact:

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Civilian Down » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:19 pm

http://www.ascolour.co.nz/products.php

We got our first run of tshirts from here. Worked out quite cheap and tshirt quality is good too :)

the ledge
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:16 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby the ledge » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:28 pm

Civilian Down wrote:http://www.ascolour.co.nz/products.php

We got our first run of tshirts from here. Worked out quite cheap and tshirt quality is good too :)


I'd second using these guys, good shirts, decent price (from what I remember)

User avatar
VC
Posts: 665
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:57 pm

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby VC » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:50 am

Hecho en Mexico, mi amigo.
Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls’ pants. Use it to get into their heads.

User avatar
Agnes
Posts: 2168
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:02 pm
Location: Under the sign of the red mark
Contact:

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Agnes » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:51 pm

the ledge wrote:
Civilian Down wrote:http://www.ascolour.co.nz/products.php

We got our first run of tshirts from here. Worked out quite cheap and tshirt quality is good too :)


I'd second using these guys, good shirts, decent price (from what I remember)


yeah am going to use these guys for our t-shirts. are the cheapest i have been able to find. Image

User avatar
Agnes
Posts: 2168
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:02 pm
Location: Under the sign of the red mark
Contact:

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Agnes » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:04 pm

Agnes wrote:
the ledge wrote:
Civilian Down wrote:http://www.ascolour.co.nz/products.php

We got our first run of tshirts from here. Worked out quite cheap and tshirt quality is good too :)


I'd second using these guys, good shirts, decent price (from what I remember)


yeah am going to use these guys for our t-shirts. are the cheapest i have been able to find. Image

User avatar
Holiday Menthol.
Posts: 4904
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:48 pm
Location: kerre woodham's asshole.

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Holiday Menthol. » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:16 pm

Are they gonna be the same as Dom's?

Or more lifted logos?
Prince of Cats - PunkAs Royalty.

yossarian wrote:widdily widdily widdily widdily widdily widdily woooooooooooooooooooo


Image

User avatar
Agnes
Posts: 2168
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:02 pm
Location: Under the sign of the red mark
Contact:

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Agnes » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:10 pm

haha, nah the Baphomet image that samphetamine drew up. only gunna do a run of like 4.6 t-shirts. KVLT as!!!!

User avatar
Samphetamine
Posts: 2773
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: must b in balmoral wata raw cunt
Contact:

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Samphetamine » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:02 am

I am a famous underground artist.

User avatar
Agnes
Posts: 2168
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:02 pm
Location: Under the sign of the red mark
Contact:

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Agnes » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:50 am

Samphetamine wrote:I am a famous arse-to-mouth FAGGGIT!!!

User avatar
Samphetamine
Posts: 2773
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: must b in balmoral wata raw cunt
Contact:

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Samphetamine » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:50 pm

Agnes wrote:
Samphetamine wrote:I am a famous arse-to-mouth FAGGGIT!!!
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

The Real JeffJack.

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby The Real JeffJack. » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:40 pm

MR.T on Sandringham Road, go suss the lady out tell her you want bulk, they are made in India so pretty good quality, last a fair few washes before fades, but thats like anything else really.

User avatar
Ice-P
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:52 pm

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Ice-P » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:18 am

Red_switch wrote:Anyone know how to get hold of t shirts/hoodies from local manufacturers (wholesale or whatever?) want some to screen print, I know there are a fair few outfits that manufacture in NZ, but contact details etc be hard to find.


Thread fails at finding local manufacturers.
cirE wrote:too many weak cunts getting all worked up over some text and pixels on the god damn internet

Red_switch
Posts: 6095
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:24 pm
Location: makarewa

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Red_switch » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:19 pm

^ exactly, long shot, but does anyone know how to get hold of Aurora clothing? I've had a few of their hoodies, fuckin good. Run by the Brethren ha
I think it's lint.

Image

User avatar
Tacotistk
trendy hipster
Posts: 8186
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:45 am
Location: omnipresent

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Tacotistk » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Samphetamine wrote:
Agnes wrote:
Samphetamine wrote:I am a famous arse-to-mouth FAGGGIT!!!
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS


haha that's one of my favourite bash.org quotes
Image

refrigerator
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:09 am
Location: mean Tauranga bro

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby refrigerator » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:45 am

fairly certain that particular quote is of nz origin.
nzgames.com irc channel i think.

User avatar
miss heart
Posts: 2933
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:23 pm
Location: Dragontown
Contact:

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby miss heart » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:03 am

http://www.seabreezeapparel.co.nz

For local made t shirts. Factory in Silverdale north of Auckland. rad people. NZ made is never going to be able to compete with the as cotton t shirts.
Life is not about the second chances, it's about a leettle mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land, that, my friend, is what life is.

Red_switch
Posts: 6095
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:24 pm
Location: makarewa

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Red_switch » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:23 pm

The bretheren used to do fuckin mint hoodies for $8
I think it's lint.

Image

User avatar
Ice-P
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:52 pm

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Ice-P » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:40 am

miss heart wrote:http://www.seabreezeapparel.co.nz

For local made t shirts. Factory in Silverdale north of Auckland. rad people. NZ made is never going to be able to compete with the as cotton t shirts.


Ice-P got a few black t-shirts from these cats a few years ago. Good quality, solid fabric (not that real thin stuff that rips easily). The only gripe I have is their sizes - L was more like an XL and so on. So if you wanted your normal fit, you'd have to get 1 size below what you normally wear (or 2 sizes if you want a close fit). We ordered some XL shirts ended up with a bunch of black parachutes that were too large for anyone we knew.

They might've changed it since. Do recommend checking them out.
cirE wrote:too many weak cunts getting all worked up over some text and pixels on the god damn internet

User avatar
miss heart
Posts: 2933
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:23 pm
Location: Dragontown
Contact:

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby miss heart » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Yeah sizes differ from each supplier though, guess you kinda have to specify which you want. Some suppliers do "slim fit" garments or "regular fit"

sizing is gayballs
Life is not about the second chances, it's about a leettle mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land, that, my friend, is what life is.

User avatar
Rob Anybody
Posts: 2953
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:46 am

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Rob Anybody » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:33 pm

how much are these shirts approx?
snuff wrote:I hate the whole 'atheist' tag eh, It's not like we have a special name for people who don't believe in Santa, they're just adults.

Huey wrote:Trust me, I am ahead of the curve, you just don't realize it.

"I'm not sure about this one ... I think it's about coming of age, I cant remember much about because when it happened to me it was a long time ago. You could buy a packet of fags, a pint of beer and a three piece suit for half a crown and still have enough left to go and see Rudolf Valentino at the Gaumont! I can't afford to go to the pictures these days but I hear they talk in them now."

User avatar
Ice-P
Posts: 498
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:52 pm

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Ice-P » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:13 pm

May be a tad more expensive for others, but..

http://www.seabreezeapparel.co.nz/schools.html

Price List - Schools
Garment 6 - 8 10 - 14 Adults
T-shirt - cotton rugby knit $8.90 $10.90 $12.90
Long sleeved t-shirt - cotton $12.90 $14.90 $16.90
Sweatshirts (crew neck) - polycotton $17.90 $19.90 $25.90
Sweatshirt (zip neck) - polycotton $25.90 $30.90 $35.90
Polo - cotton single jersey $19.90 $21.90 $23.90
Polo - polycotton pique
$21.90 $23.90 $27.90
Polo - cotton pique $23.90 $25.90 $29.90
Shorts - cotton $16.90 $17.90 $19.90
Trackpants (pockets, with or without cord)
- polycotton $19.90 $23.90 $27.90

Extras

Contrast neckband on t-shirts $1.00
Contrast collar on polos nil
Contrast placket on polos $1.50
Armbands $1.50
Contrast pockets in trackpants $2.50
Knee patches on trackpants $2.50
Printing/embroidery by quotation


All Prices Exclude GST
cirE wrote:too many weak cunts getting all worked up over some text and pixels on the god damn internet

User avatar
Rob Anybody
Posts: 2953
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:46 am

Re: T Shirt wholesalers?

Postby Rob Anybody » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:46 am

Red_switch wrote:The bretheren used to do fuckin mint hoodies for $8

where can i get these?
bretheren where?

anywhere else that does cheap/reasonable quality hoodies?
snuff wrote:I hate the whole 'atheist' tag eh, It's not like we have a special name for people who don't believe in Santa, they're just adults.

Huey wrote:Trust me, I am ahead of the curve, you just don't realize it.

"I'm not sure about this one ... I think it's about coming of age, I cant remember much about because when it happened to me it was a long time ago. You could buy a packet of fags, a pint of beer and a three piece suit for half a crown and still have enough left to go and see Rudolf Valentino at the Gaumont! I can't afford to go to the pictures these days but I hear they talk in them now."


Return to “Support Local Industries”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest