burger fuel

Anti-corporate jive and suggested alternatives to help support local/small business.
vibri
vib ribbon

burger fuel

Postby vibri » Wed May 18, 2005 4:03 pm

someone should open a burger fuel in wellington you'd make a killing. in the manners/courtney area
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Future Shock

@!

Postby Future Shock » Wed May 18, 2005 6:46 pm

what about smashing Mcdonalds
o no 'we eat meat' - Skeptics 80's Fnun Palmy band

chrisbucks

Postby chrisbucks » Wed May 18, 2005 8:03 pm

gotta say, those BF vegan burgers (twin V and that other one) are :D :D :D 8O awesome.
‹Rob Anybody› yeh that is an implied threat... an almost threat, god you need to research what a threat is you spinless waterballon man

021 1458835

bitches aint shit to me.
Location: Come on she is 17 and very pretty so of course she is going to be promiscuous.

Postby bitches aint shit to me. » Thu May 19, 2005 1:29 am

chris brutal wrote:gotta say, those BF vegan burgers (twin V and that other one) are :D :D :D 8O awesome.

i like how they always put aioli in the vegan ones, even when you ask them not too...then you get in a fight in parnell......i gotta stop frying.
FC wrote:
old wrote:letz see, this board, they attack Johnny Ramone becasue? he likes old skooll punk rock, is young?

No, its because hes a moron and says stupid things.

Aidan

chrisbucks

Postby chrisbucks » Thu May 19, 2005 3:12 am

bitches aint shit to me. wrote:
chris brutal wrote:gotta say, those BF vegan burgers (twin V and that other one) are :D :D :D 8O awesome.

i like how they always put aioli in the vegan ones, even when you ask them not too...then you get in a fight in parnell......i gotta stop frying.

fights in parnell are :lol: :o theres this girl working at the Dominion Road Burger Fuel, who can serve me any day........
:twisted: :wink:
‹Rob Anybody› yeh that is an implied threat... an almost threat, god you need to research what a threat is you spinless waterballon man

021 1458835

bitches aint shit to me.
Location: Come on she is 17 and very pretty so of course she is going to be promiscuous.

Postby bitches aint shit to me. » Thu May 19, 2005 12:13 pm

phaedrus wrote:i thought the v-twin was vege and the v8 was the vegan optional one...

yea, but when you ask specifically for a v8 vegan, no aioli and it still comes with aioli.......
FC wrote:
old wrote:letz see, this board, they attack Johnny Ramone becasue? he likes old skooll punk rock, is young?

Aidan

slide

Postby slide » Thu May 19, 2005 1:25 pm

chris brutal wrote:theres this girl working at the Dominion Road Burger Fuel, who can serve me any day........

is that the girl that looks vaguely like jessica simpsons little sister? the "make me wanna la la" one?

chrisbucks

Postby chrisbucks » Thu May 19, 2005 2:16 pm

think her name tag was Sam. might be the one... sorry, i dont know what jessica simpson looks like........ post some n00ds and then i can tell you.

021 1458835

BarrenEarth

Postby BarrenEarth » Thu May 19, 2005 3:13 pm

You havent figured out the "Burger Fuel Two Free Vege burgers one with Aioli and one without money back and all scam yet"?
gees I thought yous was a hustler Ive done it like 10 plus times.

bitches aint shit to me.

Postby bitches aint shit to me. » Fri May 20, 2005 2:36 am

Gucepi wrote:

You havent figured out the "Burger Fuel Two Free Vege burgers one with Aioli and one without money back and all scam yet"?
naw, i won't even touch the food there. one time trying it was more than enough.
FC wrote:

Aidan

cirE

Postby cirE » Fri May 20, 2005 2:41 am

chris brutal wrote:think her name tag was Sam. might be the one... sorry, i dont know what jessica simpson looks like........ post some n00ds and then i can tell you.

Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

0.21 6.78 3.31

chrisbucks

Postby chrisbucks » Fri May 20, 2005 2:53 am

slide wrote:
chris brutal wrote:theres this girl working at the Dominion Road Burger Fuel, who can serve me any day........

is that the girl that looks vaguely like jessica simpsons little sister? the "make me wanna la la" one?

yeah its her.

thanks cirE, for once you are useful.

021 1458835

BarrenEarth

Postby BarrenEarth » Fri May 20, 2005 2:00 pm

Gucepi wrote:

naw, i won't even touch the food there. one time trying it was more than enough.

its free food when nessacary though.

Joe

Postby Joe » Thu May 26, 2005 10:49 pm

Mixing up the burgers doesn't cost extra. It just takes longer to order.

E.g. V.twin vege - vege patty (-$1) - cheese - aioli + vegan patty (+$1) = nice burger.

Adding extras costs more. I miss BF and agree that there should be one on Cuba st. :)

I can't remember which is which, but I think the chips are cooked in fat and the kumara chips are cooked in oil. Ask before you buy.

Eric

Postby Eric » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:01 pm

Mmm burger fuel is nice as =tHe BaStArd= is delicious! this girl katie that works on lincoln rd one isnt too bad aswell :oops:
Bosun wrote:not only are you very much so that boring. but the new eric is better.

Dick. wrote:Haha, I love this guy already.
Less boring than Eric#1, but equally prolific...

Råsunda

Postby Råsunda » Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:21 pm

Think of all those animals you're saving from cruel and disgusting deaths by ordering the chips fried in oil instead..

The futility of it all just gets to me.

You put fucking aioli in my burger! That's, like, equivalent to ten raped cows, you motherfucking murderer!

cheese

Postby cheese » Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:16 pm

potatos have feelings too ya know!

cheese

Postby cheese » Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:17 pm

Eric wrote:Mmm burger fuel is nice as =tHe BaStArd= is delicious! this girl katie that works on lincoln rd one isnt too bad aswell :oops:

is she the bitch that has the incredibly short skirt aka a belt ?? what a fucken hussy, put some clothes on if youre gunna touch my burger, slag

yvon

Postby yvon » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:43 am

cheese wrote:is she the bitch that has the incredibly short skirt aka a belt ?? what a fucken hussy, put some clothes on if youre gunna touch my burger, slag

Actual fuckin' LOL. :lol:
"All paid employment degrades the mind."

vibri
vib ribbon

Postby vibri » Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:33 am

yay for burger fuel :rainbowafro:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

bacon cooked in piss

Postby bacon cooked in piss » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:07 pm

one time i had vege burger from there and took two big as shits...
im a funky punky.

Boltz

Postby Boltz » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:02 pm

Burger fuel is the best i know of. Meeeeeeean as, there needs to be one in the bay

haylee

Re: burger fuel

Postby haylee » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:55 pm

vibri wrote:someone should open a burger fuel in wellington you'd make a killing. in the manners/courtney area

there is one opening (or has it already opened?) in lower hutt soon.... i would assume they will eventually go to other areas though....
pffffft

cheese

Postby cheese » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:22 pm

yeh we do the prepress for their bags at work. forever updating new BF stores on it. they are taking over the county
Back 2 Life wrote:cheese is better

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:31 pm

They are building a BF in New Plymouth.
"Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est"

http://tnppodcast.libsyn.com/

Boltz

Postby Boltz » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:02 pm

Viper wrote:Burger fuel is the best i know of. Meeeeeeean as, there needs to be one in the bay

Now theres a burger fuel here and i still havent been. :oops:

Ace McWicked

Postby Ace McWicked » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:08 pm

I am not sure if it is neccasary to rape a cow before cooking it, unless you subscribe to the 'internal marinade' theory.

Hahaha, 'Bacon Cooked In Piss' is the funniest thing I have seen all day.

yvon

Postby yvon » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:54 pm

I made my own 'burger fuel' the other day. V-twin i think it was.
Mushroom, kumera, chickpea and basil pattie. with Anathoth relish, buttercrunch lettuce, aioli and red onion. It was mean. The pattie was a little bit on the mushy side though, so maybe next time I'll use less kumera.
"All paid employment degrades the mind."

lena

Postby lena » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:05 pm

bf is opening on courtney place and.. somewhere else central. fucking AWESOME!!!

Return to “Support Local Industries”