featherless chickens

Share your recipes and great shopping spots with the rest of us.
akaxo

featherless chickens

Postby akaxo » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:13 pm

apparently it was a freak mutation that popped up years ago in bantams. the one in the first three pics is a bantam. some researcher in israel is trying to get the mutation into meat chickens. you know, the kind that live in cramped unnatural indoor conditions till two months old then get slaughtered. the idea is they are cheaper to process as they don't need to be plucked. justified by making chicken cheaper for starving people in africa by the israeli girl who posted these pics on the chickens forum i look at. obviously not having to pluck chickens = end of world hunger :roll: the girl in the top pics was excess to requirements in the lab and is now living out her days in an apartment in israel with baby clothes to wear. the rooster in the last pic is closer to what the desired end result will be. the red colouring isn't sunburn or anything, it's natural colouring caused by testosterone. the future of chicken farming? no more dimples on chicken skin.

just thought some of you might be interested. and the pics are worth sharing i thought...
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

Damo Yamaha

Re: featherless chickens

Postby Damo Yamaha » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:26 pm

that makes me feel sick

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:31 pm

That's fucked
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:37 pm

featherless chickens save money as the chicken is wasting the food it eats on feather production, they may as well breed footless wingless and lets face it, headless chickens, meatfruit.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:51 pm

i got a meat free nazi chicken from the asian food warehouse the other day that hasn't got legs of wings to speak of but has got a head. and swastikas all over the packaging, i really need to take a photo.

but yeah it is pretty fucked for all manner of reasons. they could never live outside and would be really prone to getting injured from pecking in cramped conditions as there's no feathers to be grabbed, just skin. it's just terrible really that people could look at a random mutation like that and think "oh great don't have to pluck them, best breed that into production birds". fuck people suck sometimes, i'd rather see millions of the fuckers starve than have chickens bred like that to live in tiny cages for their entire short lives. not that it'd stop people starving, would just make a minor difference in the price, if that.
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:34 pm

would mean no cheapo rivermill bread for us too
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Lurch

Postby Lurch » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:27 pm

akaxo wrote:Image

"Girl strokes giant mutated red cock"

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:23 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:featherless chickens save money as the chicken is wasting the food it eats on feather production, they may as well breed footless wingless and lets face it, headless chickens, meatfruit.

Wings are delicious though!
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:59 am

yeh... dont think i wouldnt eat roasted fat cunt.... maoris got the rep, but im here to tell you, il eat any delishus cunt.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:50 am

I'd taste awful.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Lurch wrote:
akaxo wrote:Image

"Girl strokes giant mutated red cock"

mwahahahaha!
Uncinia vector

SupaScoopa

Postby SupaScoopa » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Bottom half kinda looks like a big kumara, LOL.

cirE

Postby cirE » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:24 am

SupaScoopa wrote:Bottom half kinda looks like a big kumara, LOL.

:lol:
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

0.21 6.78 3.31

yvon

Postby yvon » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:50 am

Let's face it. It wouldn't make chicken cheaper. Some cunt would just make more profit.

And misery breeds more misery.
"All paid employment degrades the mind."

Return to “Vegetarian and Vegan”