Salad Dressing

Share your recipes and great shopping spots with the rest of us.
deh

Salad Dressing

Postby deh » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:01 pm

So i'm trying to eat more salad, but the thing is i cant find a good tasting dressing that will make it a bit more tasty.

If anyone has some dressings that they think might make eating salads less of a chore, please post.

buckton

Re: Salad Dressing

Postby buckton » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:41 pm

white wine vinegar, olive oil and lemon juice. Helps with digestion too.

you a fat cunt now?
ImageImageImage

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:53 pm

balsamic honey mustard ftw
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

buckton

Postby buckton » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:42 am

I forgot to say, chuck equal parts vinegar and olive oil in a jar, splash with lemon juice, add salt and pepper, shake up and awesomeness follows.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:12 am

i pretty much do that and use an old olive oil bottle with one of those plastic pourer tops. chuck a crushed (not chopped) clove of garlic in there too and some fresh herbs like tarragan. the pourer keeps the garlic in the bottle. and i use cider vinegar.
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 am

perry vinegar for ultimate yummage
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Return to “Vegetarian and Vegan”