Deviate - closing down sale

Share your recipes and great shopping spots with the rest of us.
melpomene

Deviate - closing down sale

Postby melpomene » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:04 pm

These dudes closing down at end of the month, stink. Big discounts online if any of you cats wanna buy somfink.

http://www.deviate.net.nz/
If we cut up beasts simply because they cannot prevent us and because we are backing our own side in the struggle for existence, it is only logical to cut up imbeciles, criminals, enemies, or capitalists for the same reasons.
--C. S. Lewis (novelist and essayist)

"What I think about vivisection is that if people admit that they have the right to take or endanger the life of living beings for the benefit of many, there will be no limit to their cruelty."
--Leo Tolstoy, author

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Re: Deviate - closing down sale

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:57 pm

gee... i wonder why
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Return to “Vegetarian and Vegan”