Vegan Duck

Share your recipes and great shopping spots with the rest of us.
xiao banfa

Vegan Duck

Postby xiao banfa » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Do any of you cunts know where to get vegan duck in Auckland (Central and Birkenhead)?
Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Fucking cunts

Marrow
real poo particles

Re: Vegan Duck

Postby Marrow » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Had vegan duck soup for dinner just now at golden age, so if noone else knows, you can always ask them where they get it?
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

xiao banfa

Postby xiao banfa » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Cheers bro.
Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Xiao Banfa Fucking cunts

Cavale
hot mustard

Postby Cavale » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:22 pm

there's some at blissful...

whatchya makin'?
Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round heads in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. But the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

xiao banfa

Postby xiao banfa » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Roast Dinner.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:48 am

dude is a big fan of communism, has argued agaisnt the REALITY of the oppression of the falun gong, to this motherfucker, that shit is ok.

shove it right back up his ass.

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:09 am

what dude?
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

xiao banfa

Postby xiao banfa » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:55 pm

So you keen for some buggery then suspect?

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:41 pm

this dude\

haiku terror shades

Postby haiku terror shades » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:16 pm

xiao banfa wrote:Do any of you cunts know where to get vegan duck in Auckland (Central and Birkenhead)?

Tai Ping Supermarket behind the Caltex on Dominion Rd (Mt Roskil, before the road goes up to the Mt Albert Rd ridge)

gluten product, comes in a can labelled "vegetarian mock duck"

also try Silver Bell (or whatever it's called now) at the city end of Dominion Rd.

Other chinese/asian supermarkets stock it but I've never seen any at Lim Chour.

Horus

Postby Horus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:24 pm

I went to his roast duck dinner, and it was awesome!~~!

I nominate Xiao for Gold Ladle for best vegan chef of the year. :angel:

xiao banfa

Postby xiao banfa » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Very flattered Horus. You were very entertaining yourself!

Thanks to all the vegos who gave me advice. I actually found the vegan duck in the Tofu Shop, Northcote Shops.

Return to “Vegetarian and Vegan”