New 8 Foot Sativa video 'Sleepwalkers'

Share your recipes and great shopping spots with the rest of us.
homosexualblackjew

Re: New 8 Foot Sativa video 'Sleepwalkers'

Postby homosexualblackjew » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:16 am

Rob Anybody wrote:lol fuck thats so ignorant, its probably equally as common, in most cases the difference is obvious, but the law is the law, the police dont give a shit about right and wrong or who is at fault, they only care about who is easier to stick a charge to.

You just sound bitter and defensive cause you had a false rape charge against ya ... get over it. Plenty of real rape charges that will never get anywhere.

homosexualblackjew

Re: New 8 Foot Sativa video 'Sleepwalkers'

Postby homosexualblackjew » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:35 am

Rob Anybody wrote:
David xvx Ludd wrote:
homosexualblackjew wrote:Image
Da sativa boyz are too grumpy! People do care about animals!!!


I like how that's an English survey.

What the fuck have you done for domestic violence?

If you genuinely think there's a comparison between how society treats animal abuse and domestic violence, in practice, I've got a few things to say to you. I know how the SPCA inspectorate operates, precisely. I know - in far more detail than I'd ever want - what sort of sentences child abuse can merit. These things are both horrible. I have no desire to measure up what's worse. I cannot compare the battery farm and the battered woman. Both churn my stomach. This isn't a grey-scale here. This is black, and black. But...our society makes far more effort to address one problem. Not nearly enough, but more.

Way I see it, anyone who is fighting against abuse of the weak, be they women, children, the disenfranchised, the starved, the animals, and all the victims of the shit man wreaks upon this world...anyone who's fighting against that deserves at least a nod of respect.

It's not a matter of finding out what's worst and most under-aided and most fucked with some kind of calculus. It's about actually fucking trying to help things.

fuck you are totally right.
also i can imagine people being more prepared to report a neighbour for abusing an animal, because there is a perception that a spouse/partner has some control of their situation, whereas an animal usually does not.
humans can complain themselves, an animal cant and many people in violent relationships wont thank anyone who trys to help them.

Bob replies

Bob wrote:But yes, my point is fucking simple: domestic violence is viewed unfavourably, and is often ignored by sexist fucks. It is interesting, though, I see more sexist fucks online than offline. Unfortunately, it receives a more passive response than animal abuse and that's a fact. It's clear from what I've seen the latter is certainly exaggerated. Don't get me wrong, I don't condone it, but the argument that privileged whites are passive fucks does indeed follow.

User avatar
cirE
Posts: 17440
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: your face
Contact:

Re: New 8 Foot Sativa video 'Sleepwalkers'

Postby cirE » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:10 pm

who's bob?
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

Image
0.21 6.78 3.31

homosexualblackjew

Re: New 8 Foot Sativa video 'Sleepwalkers'

Postby homosexualblackjew » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Black radical anarchist

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: New 8 Foot Sativa video 'Sleepwalkers'

Postby FC » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:06 pm

cirE wrote:who's bob?


Some stupid racist cunt looking to find someone to pin his own inadequacies on.



Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

User avatar
dclxvi
Posts: 13562
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:50 pm
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Re: New 8 Foot Sativa video 'Sleepwalkers'

Postby dclxvi » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:39 pm

David xvx Ludd wrote:Oh, okay, maybe a tiny little wee substandard Irish pecker sorta bit.[/size]


been listening to bfb eh?

haha..


PS. I've just checked this mean as thread out for the first time in weeks. For the record, I'm not on Phil's side in this retarded fucking argument.

Pps. For the more record, I'm on my own side.
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.


Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

User avatar
David xvx Ludd
Posts: 3709
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:19 pm
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Re: New 8 Foot Sativa video 'Sleepwalkers'

Postby David xvx Ludd » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:03 am

dclxvi wrote:been listening to bfb eh?


Always.
Green | Vegan | Straight Edge | Tattooed | Lawyer | Cyclist | PMA

[url="http://about.me/david.tong"]Me[/url] | [url="http://www.p3foundation.org/"]My charity[/url] | [url="http://www.oxfam.org.nz/events/teams.asp?a=show_team_pages&eventid=30&teamid=6235"]My Trailkwalker team[/url]

User avatar
Rob Anybody
Posts: 2953
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:46 am

Re: New 8 Foot Sativa video 'Sleepwalkers'

Postby Rob Anybody » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:46 am

dclxvi wrote:. For the record, I'm not on Phil's side in this retarded fucking argument.

yeh, if you were youd have to change sides.
snuff wrote:I hate the whole 'atheist' tag eh, It's not like we have a special name for people who don't believe in Santa, they're just adults.

Huey wrote:Trust me, I am ahead of the curve, you just don't realize it.

"I'm not sure about this one ... I think it's about coming of age, I cant remember much about because when it happened to me it was a long time ago. You could buy a packet of fags, a pint of beer and a three piece suit for half a crown and still have enough left to go and see Rudolf Valentino at the Gaumont! I can't afford to go to the pictures these days but I hear they talk in them now."

anthony
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:07 pm

Re: New 8 Foot Sativa video 'Sleepwalkers'

Postby anthony » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:16 pm

FC wrote:
cirE wrote:who's bob?


Some stupid racist cunt looking to find someone to pin his own inadequacies on.



Aidan

isnt that why you come here

User avatar
Rob Anybody
Posts: 2953
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:46 am

Re: New 8 Foot Sativa video 'Sleepwalkers'

Postby Rob Anybody » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:39 pm

isnt that why we all come here?
snuff wrote:I hate the whole 'atheist' tag eh, It's not like we have a special name for people who don't believe in Santa, they're just adults.

Huey wrote:Trust me, I am ahead of the curve, you just don't realize it.

"I'm not sure about this one ... I think it's about coming of age, I cant remember much about because when it happened to me it was a long time ago. You could buy a packet of fags, a pint of beer and a three piece suit for half a crown and still have enough left to go and see Rudolf Valentino at the Gaumont! I can't afford to go to the pictures these days but I hear they talk in them now."


Return to “Vegetarian and Vegan”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests