Nice cold non alcoholic drinks

Share your recipes and great shopping spots with the rest of us.
Marrow
real poo particles

Re: Nice cold non alcoholic drinks

Postby Marrow » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:53 pm

on chi'
i dont know if you are vegan but i used to love this when i wasnt

Is chi not-vegan? Im dont check the labels of everything, so i got no idea. Its great though...

Lemon lime and bitters is good, but has heaps of sugar...gets sticky if you have too much.
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

Rob Anybody

Postby Rob Anybody » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:39 pm

im pretty sure it is, i think she just meant that putting cucumber in a drink is a bit of a vegie fans style.
snuff wrote:I hate the whole 'atheist' tag eh, It's not like we have a special name for people who don't believe in Santa, they're just adults.

Huey wrote:Trust me, I am ahead of the curve, you just don't realize it.

"I'm not sure about this one ... I think it's about coming of age, I cant remember much about because when it happened to me it was a long time ago. You could buy a packet of fags, a pint of beer and a three piece suit for half a crown and still have enough left to go and see Rudolf Valentino at the Gaumont! I can't afford to go to the pictures these days but I hear they talk in them now."

lena

Postby lena » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:54 pm

chi has honey in it, so unfortunately it is not vegan.
:/

The Real JeffJack.

Postby The Real JeffJack. » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Chi is hella nice!

Rob Anybody

Postby Rob Anybody » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:18 pm

lena wrote:chi has honey in it, so unfortunately it is not vegan.
:/

oh true, i did not know that, mind you ive known a far few vegans who eat it
snuff wrote:I hate the whole 'atheist' tag eh, It's not like we have a special name for people who don't believe in Santa, they're just adults.

"I'm not sure about this one ... I think it's about coming of age, I cant remember much about because when it happened to me it was a long time ago. You could buy a packet of fags, a pint of beer and a three piece suit for half a crown and still have enough left to go and see Rudolf Valentino at the Gaumont! I can't afford to go to the pictures these days but I hear they talk in them now."

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:17 pm

in my experience there are vegans that extend it to insects (i.e. bees) and some that dont care.
I suppose honey is sustainable, and natural for the bees, and you can hardly call it cruel... who gives a shit, chi rules
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

Rob Anybody

Postby Rob Anybody » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:20 am

apparently in some of the more mass production type places the hives are burnt seasonally.
smaller more natural(and consequently far better) honey places dont do that very often i believe.

but i guess it depends on the place.

ive noticed that veganism often just means getting the higher quality version of a product.

cobrascuntcharmer

Postby cobrascuntcharmer » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:45 pm

coke and rasberry
coke and rasberry
coke and rasberry
coke and rasberry
coke and rasberry
coke and rasberry
coke and rasberry
:angel:

Rob Anybody

Postby Rob Anybody » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:47 pm

i wanted a refreshing drink, anything with coke in is insta-fail

cobrascuntcharmer

Postby cobrascuntcharmer » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:54 pm

water with ice and lemon. if you put it in a jug and in the fridge it makes it ten times better.

Rob Anybody

Postby Rob Anybody » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:01 pm

yeh thats not bad, as soon as i get some cash il buy some mineral salts too, cos the volumes of water im drinking is making me hungry as, and its just the salts im lacking.

my liver will be loving me, 10th day without any alcohol, ciggies, or weed, thats fuckin ages for me.

Dinosaur Death Block

Postby Dinosaur Death Block » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Rob Anybody wrote:yeh im constantly sitting here with a handle that was stolen from some pub

gtfo you probobly do farmasuticils and burglarees i bet. wats with cool gay69 telling u to log off hes such a n00by and no one likes him too and everyone only really really likes you on this forum though aye, coz you funny and shit aye,aye, phil
aye everyone likes you and hates coolguy69 aye, phil
yeah you rock the loals jokes on this forum and cool guy sixty nine's such a wannabe comedin hes inst-fail aye phil.
aye. let's call him hotgirl96 from now on aye?
good luck on making a real nice drink aye phil hope you can russle something up for 60c aye, as long as ya got ya bdo tix though aye dood.
laterz Phil
chelloveck wrote:in that pic i was very drunk and just about to get laid, cheers for reminding me about that hot filapena chick

Inventor Of D.S.W
DebbieH: Oh. Why doesn't he like girls on girls? Do you have any other friends who like girls on girls??
Zack: I'm not sure why he doesn't like girls on girls. I think it's because he is a holocaust survivor. He doesn't like it when people are lying on top of each other

homosexualblackjew

Postby homosexualblackjew » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:39 am

Drink fuckin water and eat Usana supplement!

Dick Dynamite

Postby Dick Dynamite » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:40 am

Rob Anybody wrote:apparently in some of the more mass production type places the hives are burnt seasonally.

More importantly, when the hives are transported to orchids for pollination and the like - half the bees usually die.

So fruits = not vegan? ;)

Rob Anybody

Postby Rob Anybody » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:36 pm

Dinosaur Death Block wrote:
Rob Anybody wrote:yeh im constantly sitting here with a handle that was stolen from some pub

gtfo you probobly do farmasuticils and burglarees i bet. wats with cool gay69 telling u to log off hes such a n00by and no one likes him too and everyone only really really likes you on this forum though aye, coz you funny and shit aye,aye, phil
yeah you rock the loals jokes on this forum and cool guy sixty nine's such a wannabe comedin hes inst-fail aye phil.
good luck on making a real nice drink aye phil hope you can russle something up for 60c aye, as long as ya got ya bdo tix though aye dood.
laterz Phil

heh, effort to humour ratio is a bit low there buddy
but nah, coolguys funny sometimes, youre not however

Agnes

Postby Agnes » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:05 pm

HA!

Dinosaur Death Block

Postby Dinosaur Death Block » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:23 pm

Rob Anybody wrote:
Dinosaur Death Block wrote:

laterz Phil

heh, effort to humour ratio is a bit low there buddy
but nah, coolguys funny sometimes, youre not however

Thanks PHILRather take tips from;

Cori Gonzalez-Macuer
Cori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerImage
ImageImage

Cori Gonzalez-Macuer
Cori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerCori Gonzalez-MacuerImage
ImageImage

Cori Gonzalez-Macuer
ImageImage

Cori Gonzalez-Macuer
ImageImage

Cori Gonzalez-Macuer
ImageImage

Cori Gonzalez-Macuer
ImageImage

Cori Gonzalez-Macuer
chelloveck wrote:in that pic i was very drunk and just about to get laid, cheers for reminding me about that hot filapena chick

Inventor Of D.S.W
DebbieH: Oh. Why doesn't he like girls on girls? Do you have any other friends who like girls on girls??
Zack: I'm not sure why he doesn't like girls on girls. I think it's because he is a holocaust survivor. He doesn't like it when people are lying on top of each other

Tacotistk
trendy hipster

Postby Tacotistk » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:06 pm

THAT GUY IS THE LULZIEST AFTER JONO WHO IS THE MOST FUNNY MAN IN NZ AND TOTALLY DESERVES TO HAVE HIS OWN TV SHOW

Sasquatch

Postby Sasquatch » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:09 pm

JONO IS THE FUNNIEST MAN IN THE UNIVERSE

Tacotistk
trendy hipster

Postby Tacotistk » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:16 pm

OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT DAI HENWOOD!

Dennis from Accounts

Postby Dennis from Accounts » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:21 pm

WAT ABOUT THIS GAI?

Forums Member of the Year (28.3%)

I've seen the future brother, it is murder.

Tacotistk
trendy hipster

Postby Tacotistk » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:32 pm

fuck this country

Rob Anybody

Postby Rob Anybody » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:15 pm

:P

Return to “Vegetarian and Vegan”