vegan kfc

Share your recipes and great shopping spots with the rest of us.
scott penk

Re: vegan kfc

Postby scott penk » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:14 am

haha yeah. i assume its some kind of street team deal where you can collect points for doing stuff and use your points for prizes?

okay i just looked at the peta site and here it is

The way it works is like this:
Step 1: Create a Street Team account and provide all the necessary info, including your mailing address.
Step 2: Log in to the Street Team and submit a report of what you did to help animals. If you need some ideas for what to include in your report, check this out.
Step 3: Since you get points for each action you take to help animals, the points will start building up in your Street Team account. The more you do for animals, the more points you get. Just be sure to keep checking in to report what you're doing to help animals. It helps us provide you with better resources and will get you some free stuff even quicker.
Step 4: Now comes the best part of getting free stuff for your hard work. Just go to our Street Team goods page and request what you want. As long as you have enough points, we'll send stuff out to you.
Step 5: Repeat (with a smile on your face).

dclxvi
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Postby dclxvi » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:08 am

the free stuff is Peta advertising materials, isn't it?
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.

Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:04 pm

Peta Propaghanda Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers.
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

Simes

Postby Simes » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:29 pm

If you're doing whatever you can to help welfare of animals and a points system is the way to help con kids into doing it, then so be it. Good work I say.

I cant wait till it gets to NZ. If it does.

Return to “Vegetarian and Vegan”