Vegan Political Punk Band Calling...

Share your recipes and great shopping spots with the rest of us.
Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:26 pm

yea, silly billy
I think it's lint.

BOOT GIRL

Postby BOOT GIRL » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:37 pm

where on this thread does it discuss the earth being hollow???

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:39 pm

As it turns out, you need to actually read about three threads in different sections to understand all the comments found in this thread.

Ha.

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

///

Postby /// » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:39 pm

Seems to be yet another shit fake account.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:39 am

FC wrote:Then why were you insulting him? Because that is what was being discussed when you waded into the argument.

Aidan

no it wasnt aidan you asshole, if you want to stick up for the bitter isolated loners its your funeral.

vampire lezbos

Postby vampire lezbos » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:49 am

"If you want to take the side of the crazies, its your funeral boot girl."

FC,
what... are the stazi wearing punkie clothing now? you nut job. you know nothing about the hollow earth or what you speak of. just trying to intimidate people into believing your version of reality. if you want to learn something about it though, start a new thread. oh wait, you just wanted to impress people with what little you know. brush up on the topic and then we'll have a proper debate, eh? and don't forget to get the obligatory funny cartoon picture and all the silly stuff outta the way first. makes you look cool, jackboot.

fingers
SDC

Postby fingers » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:19 am

keep dreaming

i bet you aint even a real vampire

cool to latch onto something so pathetic because your life is so void

might as well name your band the mint chicks

i may be crazy but i am not DUMB

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:37 am

vampire lezbos wrote:"If you want to take the side of the crazies, its your funeral boot girl."

FC,
what... are the stazi wearing punkie clothing now? you nut job. you know nothing about the hollow earth or what you speak of. just trying to intimidate people into believing your version of reality. if you want to learn something about it though, start a new thread. oh wait, you just wanted to impress people with what little you know. brush up on the topic and then we'll have a proper debate, eh? and don't forget to get the obligatory funny cartoon picture and all the silly stuff outta the way first. makes you look cool, jackboot.

why don't you try to explain your wacky concepts to people, rather than just throw around dodgy links. People have made the effort of explaining what they support to you, a little rude to do the same? Not everyone has the time to research crazy shit like that, even though it can be hella interesting. But seriously, of everything you wank on about, hollow earth is one of the most easily refuted.
I think it's lint.

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:14 pm

Future Shock wrote:only crazy people are polis

racial!
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

vampire lezbos

Postby vampire lezbos » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:02 pm

hey shitcunt,
got us...we're not really vampires but just a bunch of pussy faced poseurs(that happen to be lesbians). you know...fuckin' wannabees. and we'll be the first to tell you that we ain't cool, fyi. you are right though...our life does have a big void in it...til we met you that is. we were hoping that you could bring alittle love...alittle direction in our lives now. is that a thumbs up from your corner big guy?
red switch...long time no hear :cry:
you're gonna make me do it, aren't you? start the hollow earth thread thats gonna open up a big fucking can of worms. fuck it, lets go for it. what category should i put that in though?
oh...you first have to realize that everything is subjective...people, opinions, science, links(dodgy or not), life, tastes. meaning everyone has their own idea/biases on what is a good source or not. i believe in checking into all of it. the real truth, the real quality will always remain standing after the rest has been pummeled into rubble. so i may throw some more, seemingly dodgy websites and info out there, but only because i think it creates a more accurate, overall picture.
oh, by the way, we're still looking for a drummer and 2nd guitarist. anyone game?

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:00 pm

Golly, I only asked why you needed a photo. Didn't mean to cause three pages of disjointedness! Although I laughed!

vampire lezbos

Postby vampire lezbos » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:37 pm

hey,
thanks alot 8O

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:12 pm

I would like to see some good solid evidence of a hollow earth that also explains others results, because for me at least, a good interpretation of evidence as well as new evidence is a pretty good indicator of good science.

Put it in current affairs.

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:02 am

FC wrote:I would like to see some good solid evidence of a hollow earth that also explains others results, because for me at least, a good interpretation of evidence as well as new evidence is a pretty good indicator of good science.

Put it in current affairs.

Aidan

cos thats whats really important here

aidan always gets to the bottom of the burning issues.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:05 am

vampire lezbos wrote:you're gonna make me do it, aren't you? start the hollow earth thread thats gonna open up a big fucking can of worms. fuck it, lets go for it. what category should i put that in though?

Thats what I was replying to Phil, is that ok with you? I mean im really sorry I forgot to run it past you first, Im so presumptious sometimes.

Aidan

fingers
SDC

Postby fingers » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:58 pm

BITCH FIGHT!!!!

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:08 pm

you were telling me to start a thread about hollow earth?

why? i dont think that, thats for crazys.. the earth is flat you luddite

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:11 pm

No, I told vampire lesbos to start one, since they were the one talking about it.

I wouldnt imagine you would believe that the earth is hollow, as irrational as you can get about some things, you're not an idiot.

Aidan

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:28 pm

FC wrote:
vampire lezbos wrote:you're gonna make me do it, aren't you? start the hollow earth thread thats gonna open up a big fucking can of worms. fuck it, lets go for it. what category should i put that in though?

Thats what I was replying to Phil,

Return to “Vegetarian and Vegan”