looking for punks/non-racist skins who want to work

Discussions, debates and support for and about the Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Trans punk rawk community.
Makeitsnappy

looking for punks/non-racist skins who want to work

Postby Makeitsnappy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Im looking for guys legal to 21 who want rewards for sex. Im a former practising anarchist [I now read about it, gainn inspiration throught it - but unfortunately work in the system, I say unfortunately because I do think the system is wrong, I just never had any luck working with deprivation outside of it, inside is only marginally better because I know how to get around things] who likes his independence and prefers down to earth, working or lumpen-prol class punks/non-racist skins and blue collar boys to university educated gay-rights PC dullards - had enough of that sub-human garbage - there's so many of these materialistic whiney bastards around now. I'm looking for real lads who care about more important things in life and can talk about real issues BUT - most importantly boys who love providing sex services.

turn ons

clean, interesting, chasers or slim-average build, any race, versatile - to like me cumming in your face, kissing, eating your ass and giving you head, then a shower, a cuppa tea and a chat afterwards.

i'll travel wherever.

Dennis from Accounts

Re: looking for punks/non-racist skins who want to work

Postby Dennis from Accounts » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Pm'd
Forums Member of the Year (28.3%)

I've seen the future brother, it is murder.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:21 pm

i think dave brown posted his number in another thread
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

cirE

Postby cirE » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:05 pm

i love this
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

0.21 6.78 3.31

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:06 pm

cirE wrote:i love this

thats really brave of you to come out on punkas like this eric, good for you!
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:41 pm

cool thread

mbtshoes9

MBT shoes persist simple walking way to take lessons on heal

Postby mbtshoes9 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 pm

MBT footwear stands for Masai Barefoot Technology, the footwear are created to simulate trekking in sand. It really is a multi-layered, curved sole that accomplishes this by generating a organic but uneven hiking surface. This MBT Kimondo engineering is meant to produce the core strengthening muscle tissues far more lively, generating far better posture and increasing shock absorbtion for all the joints. It also makes sporting the footwear quite a unique understanding, as well as a little little bit of a work out.

The designers of MBT footwear are quick to position out that this is not a shoe inside the ordinary sense. As opposed to Nike shoes always look for to freedom trendy, five finger shoes just for barefoot operating, it's an anti shoe of types. The concept is the fact that normal footwear are against human nature, which are body is designed for strolling barefoot on soft and uneven ground, and this footwear is more in line with that. With a specifically designed sole, wearing MBT footwear improves posture along with your gait and relieves strain in your back.

Created based on structure of human foot, MBT footwear normal doesn't always maintain the body stable and balanced force the physique and stimulate the small muscles around the spinal joints, defending it from shocks. Like a therapeutic instrument and physical exercise gear, MBT footwear can successfully alleviate the non-specific back again discomfort and disc prolapse and reduce back discomfort, back pain and scoliosis. Spuring the physique movement, improveing posture and gait, adjusting and shaping the physique, Mbt Strolling Shoes can help improve the back again, buttocks, legs and feet. Helping the joints and muscles, ligaments and tendon injury recovery, reducing the stress around the knee and bone joints.

yossarian

Postby yossarian » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:56 pm

So these shoes help dudes fuck each other how?

fuk

Postby fuk » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:36 pm

this is oz, i will give u a handy for 500 bux

fuk

Postby fuk » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:38 pm

and 40 cents

dclxvi
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Postby dclxvi » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:54 am

Makeitsnappy wrote:turn ons

clean.

haha, good luck!
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.

Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Last edited by Fiction & Falsehood on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:17 pm

The broad in the pink is the worst fuck I ever had.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

donvito

Postby donvito » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:14 pm

for me it was the best

Return to “Queer Topics”