Cocks

Discussions, debates and support for and about the Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Trans punk rawk community.
Rob Anybody

Re: Cocks

Postby Rob Anybody » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:13 pm

lol, looks like i didnt know what it meant either.
i just thought untenable just meant a thing that wasnt useful, didnt realise it was specific to buildings.
makes sense in hindsight tho, tenable tenant etc.
snuff wrote:I hate the whole 'atheist' tag eh, It's not like we have a special name for people who don't believe in Santa, they're just adults.

Huey wrote:Trust me, I am ahead of the curve, you just don't realize it.

"I'm not sure about this one ... I think it's about coming of age, I cant remember much about because when it happened to me it was a long time ago. You could buy a packet of fags, a pint of beer and a three piece suit for half a crown and still have enough left to go and see Rudolf Valentino at the Gaumont! I can't afford to go to the pictures these days but I hear they talk in them now."

cirE

Postby cirE » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:07 pm

fuck me i thought that was juts some typo what a MINDFCUK
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

0.21 6.78 3.31

Rob Anybody

Postby Rob Anybody » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:17 pm

apparently i was right the first time, untenable just means something that cant be put into action, like a plan, or cant be used for its overt purpose, like a building or a vehicle, altho its original meaning referred only to buildings.

hey ho, linguistics!
snuff wrote:I hate the whole 'atheist' tag eh, It's not like we have a special name for people who don't believe in Santa, they're just adults.

"I'm not sure about this one ... I think it's about coming of age, I cant remember much about because when it happened to me it was a long time ago. You could buy a packet of fags, a pint of beer and a three piece suit for half a crown and still have enough left to go and see Rudolf Valentino at the Gaumont! I can't afford to go to the pictures these days but I hear they talk in them now."

yvon

Postby yvon » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:45 pm

I thought you meant unfeasible.

Adj. 1. unfeasible - not capable of being carried out or put into practice; "refloating the sunken ship proved impracticable because of its fragility"; "a suggested reform that was unfeasible in the prevailing circumstances"

Fjaye wrote:Image

LOL @ naked House.
"All paid employment degrades the mind."

Rob Anybody

Postby Rob Anybody » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:32 am

that would have been a better word.

Something_else

Postby Something_else » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:38 pm

I think this thread has turned me gay.

general

Postby general » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:59 am

you were reading the queer section, what just for shits and giggles? :D

Rob Anybody

Postby Rob Anybody » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:02 am

are you implying that you are a homosexual?

Andrew_TA

Postby Andrew_TA » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:52 am

Rob Anybody wrote:are you implying that you are a homosexual?

yes everything is about you

Ben Fats
Party Girl

Postby Ben Fats » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm

thread lacks cocks
CHAINSMOKERS

Rob Anybody

Postby Rob Anybody » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 pm

^^^dunno, andrews in it.
Andrew_TA wrote:
Rob Anybody wrote:are you implying that you are a homosexual?

yes everything is about you

how on earth is that about me?
do you just recycle other peoples comments cos youre too dense to come up with your own?

Green Bastard

Postby Green Bastard » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:13 am

Hammer Cock wrote:thread lacks cocks

Return to “Queer Topics”