what is it like 2 be gay

Discussions, debates and support for and about the Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Trans punk rawk community.
User avatar
cool guy69
Posts: 1427
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:34 am

what is it like 2 be gay

Postby cool guy69 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:29 pm

do u like being gay
Image

User avatar
cirE
Posts: 17440
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: your face
Contact:

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby cirE » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:34 pm

shut it faggot
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

Image
0.21 6.78 3.31

User avatar
cool guy69
Posts: 1427
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:34 am

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby cool guy69 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:40 pm

any gay peeps out there holla at this thread...
Image

User avatar
dustbinflowers
Posts: 6657
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Portside

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby dustbinflowers » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:36 pm

I guess it's just the same as being anyone else.
I mean, you arn't disabled by being queer or anything.
Uncinia vector

User avatar
Dennis from Accounts
Posts: 7757
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:56 pm
Location: Third Floor, Accounts Department

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby Dennis from Accounts » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:14 pm

are you gay coolguy? i'm not gay, but just want you to know that i'm okay with it.
Forums Member of the Year (28.3%)

I've seen the future brother, it is murder.

User avatar
cool guy69
Posts: 1427
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:34 am

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby cool guy69 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:03 pm

Dennis from Accounts wrote:are you gay coolguy? i'm not gay, but just want you to know that i'm okay with it.


no i am not gay i am a fully heterosexual male
Image

User avatar
Derek the Chef
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:55 pm

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby Derek the Chef » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:09 pm

cool guy69 wrote:
Dennis from Accounts wrote:are you gay coolguy? i'm not gay, but just want you to know that i'm okay with it.


no i am not gay i am a fully heterosexual male


Congratulations, how's that working out for you?
Dan was usually the first one to suggest a round of Soggy Biscuit, but he always played to lose.

User avatar
xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt
Posts: 10959
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 12:18 pm
Location: the straight edge

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:40 am

i had sex with a gay person once.

it was pretty cool.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

User avatar
cool guy69
Posts: 1427
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:34 am

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby cool guy69 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:17 am

Derek the Chef wrote:
cool guy69 wrote:
Dennis from Accounts wrote:are you gay coolguy? i'm not gay, but just want you to know that i'm okay with it.


no i am not gay i am a fully heterosexual male


Congratulations, how's that working out for you?


yeah not bad, not having as many heterosexual encounters as i would like.
Image

User avatar
Dennis from Accounts
Posts: 7757
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:56 pm
Location: Third Floor, Accounts Department

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby Dennis from Accounts » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:27 pm

Time to change teams
Forums Member of the Year (28.3%)

I've seen the future brother, it is murder.

User avatar
cool guy69
Posts: 1427
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:34 am

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby cool guy69 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:47 pm

any gayb(r)os out there
Image

User avatar
nicola_yeah
Posts: 1014
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:46 pm
Location: Hamilton
Contact:

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby nicola_yeah » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:38 pm

my best friend is gay,
i swear they have more fun.

User avatar
nails
Posts: 2184
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:27 pm

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby nails » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:16 pm

dustbinflowers wrote:I guess it's just the same as being anyone else.
I mean, you arn't disabled by being queer or anything.


thats debateable
(so is my ability to spell)

nah im not a hater, one of my friends is gay, he said "whats the point of loving someone for their gender when you can love them for who they are?"

what about that cult in the states "god hates fags" LOL, those kids were messed up

kittenslayer

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby kittenslayer » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:31 pm

THE KING OF GAYZ FOR THE WIN!!!

User avatar
ryan
Posts: 1026
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 9:05 am
Location: Wellington
Contact:

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby ryan » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:45 pm

being gay rulz. the sex is great

kittenslayer

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby kittenslayer » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:47 pm

Gay dudes will most likely get it more :( since blokes are keen, 2 x blokes...

User avatar
deathrockboy
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:09 pm
Location: hamilton

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby deathrockboy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:24 pm

I guess being gay is the same as being straight, except you like guys.
I don't think many people could answer this though because if you are gay they you don't know what it's like to be straight.
This thread sucks.
Being gay is awesome, except for all the dancing. and some of the guys.

User avatar
cirE
Posts: 17440
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: your face
Contact:

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby cirE » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:47 pm

atleast it wasn't a buch of guys

actually, wait
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

Image
0.21 6.78 3.31

User avatar
captain steinakin
Posts: 3064
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:42 am
Location: under a volcano

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby captain steinakin » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:09 am

nails wrote:what about that cult in the states "god hates fags" LOL, those kids were messed up


Image

Image
Image
Cowboy/Father/Mentor

User avatar
xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt
Posts: 10959
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 12:18 pm
Location: the straight edge

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:28 pm

cool guy69 wrote:what is it like 2 be gay

its like taking a fat shit, backwards.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

User avatar
cirE
Posts: 17440
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: your face
Contact:

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby cirE » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:31 pm

Suspect wrote:
cool guy69 wrote:what is it like 2 be gay

its like taking a fat shit, backwards.

getting your shit pushed in
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

Image
0.21 6.78 3.31

User avatar
RokPx
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:03 am
Location: Dunedin - in a cardboard box in't middle of't road
Contact:

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby RokPx » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:18 pm

Free samples anyone?
Image

User avatar
xDavex
Unicorn Porninator
Posts: 2700
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:33 pm

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby xDavex » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:42 am

wat
Image

User avatar
cirE
Posts: 17440
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: your face
Contact:

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby cirE » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:40 pm

Image
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

Image
0.21 6.78 3.31

User avatar
rryan
Posts: 1659
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:54 pm
Location: rotorua

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby rryan » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:19 am

gay
Image

User avatar
tjbro
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: Kingsville
Contact:

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby tjbro » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:19 am

gahaha wtf ? a queer forum
meh, i guess this is just where we can single all the gay people out then mock them.
sounds fair enough.

Image

Uhtred

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby Uhtred » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:53 pm

yeh we should just change it to 'intolerance topics'

yossarian-
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:16 pm

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby yossarian- » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:08 pm

Are there really like, no fags on here?
I'm not gay, but I will never say no to a bit of vag, and will go through long periods where I am only attacted to girls.
And it's totally normal. It's just like digging guys, except theres boobs and a cunt to play with,

And its all good.

User avatar
tjbro
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: Kingsville
Contact:

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby tjbro » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:03 pm

yossarian- wrote:Are there really like, no fags on here?
I'm not gay, but I will never say no to a bit of vag, and will go through long periods where I am only attacted to girls.
And it's totally normal. It's just like digging guys, except theres boobs and a cunt to play with,

And its all good.


i will definately make a lezbian picture to suit your application

User avatar
tjbro
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: Kingsville
Contact:

Re: what is it like 2 be gay

Postby tjbro » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:46 pm

Image


Return to “Queer Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests